Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Community  (Read 7987 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Community
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 09:06:09 pm »

Nah. Nuclear war and robotic apocalypse haven't been done yet. In my opinion, nuclear war and robot apocalypses haven't really been... explored, properly.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 09:07:43 pm »

So which one happened first?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 09:10:29 pm »

Y'know guys, I never said the situation had to be restricted to a robot/nuclear apocalypse. I was expecting a bit more creative responses. A nuclear/robot one is still good though, if you guys want.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »

Maybe a nuclear communist robot zombie magic apocalypse?
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 09:16:42 pm »

Okay, let's get a timeline going. Here is my version, I am sticking to it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 09:18:50 pm »

How many more players needed? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 09:25:28 pm »

Just one, if I'm correct.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 09:57:10 pm »

That is correct.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 09:59:13 pm »

Or you could just start now.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 10:15:16 pm »

On a scale of 1 to 10, how serious is this game supposed to be? I'm sure I can come up with plenty of alternative plots, but most of them will be pretty silly.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 10:31:01 pm »

About an 8 on the scale, but I guess we can start right now. The next character can come in later, maybe a wanderer from the wastes, or something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, you've all finally remembered basically the thing you least wanted to remember. All of you are still in the bunker, and have no idea what to do. Perhaps you should exchange ideas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 10:56:31 pm »

Okay, I got a serious and original plot for you, though it seems like you're already set on the current one. Here it is anyway:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Wait... I need some reason for mutants. I'll just cop out. Mutants are the result of having pregnant women exposed to Ziirok's many chemicals, which mostly don't seem to affect mature humans. Not all births on Ziirok lead to mutations. A good amount of work was put into mutation prevention, but it was never perfected. Also, if we're sticking with this, I need to change my character. I just realized that plant people won't do well in this kind of place. Oh yeah, and as for food... uh... some animals are edible, though the stuff they eat isn't. We can hunt them, or keep them as livestock. Not sure about water, though. And warmth.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:02:27 pm by peglegpengeuin »

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2011, 02:57:27 am »

I think peglegpengeuin's idea is the best
but it needs at least some megabeasts like:
A siphon or a narwall (give me ideas for a description)

A Storm Beast
Storm beasts are a giant flying Carnivore which can somewhat live off the chemical Gustorium (Gu) which only occurs inside the otherworldly storm front, Storm Beasts mostly arrive just about 1 Ziirok hour before the storm arrives.
other creatures like the "Storm Gnat"(insect chemivores that will bite people) or the "Sniffling Gargestblork"(the only name the finder could even think of to describe it [a herbavore]) flee before its deadly might, The only thing it fears is not fire or guns but {entry missing} [please repair creature log]
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2011, 04:26:04 am »

What is the goal of this game, really?  Are we gonna stay inside the bunker, are we gonna go out and explore, are we going to make a gigantic suicide pact, what?  I just want to know what we'll be doing. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 06:38:49 am »

What is the goal of this game, really?  Are we gonna stay inside the bunker, are we gonna go out and explore, are we going to make a gigantic suicide pact, what?  I just want to know what we'll be doing. 
I think that we are going to build a town or something
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8