Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Community  (Read 7979 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Community
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2011, 01:25:57 pm »

Crisanto, a bit more awake, becomes aware of the world around him. Apparently, there's a human and a robot arguing about nothing. "Hey, how about someone help me get out of this cryochamber! I'm a bit claustrophobic, and not enjoying myself!"
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2011, 01:37:43 pm »

"Fine! I'll get you out, whatever, stupid sarcastic robots with their stupid robot hearing." Tim rants as he helps Crisanto out of the cryochamber. "Urgh, mate, are you all right? You look a bit... Green."
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2011, 02:10:33 pm »

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. And the greenness... that's normal. Don't worry about it. My name's Crisanto. Crisanto Arborman. But you can call me Chris." Crisnato looks around the room and sees his his new comrades, minus one psychic who's still in his chamber. "So what should I call all of you?"
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2011, 02:19:19 pm »

"Eh, I'm Tim."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2011, 02:26:41 pm »

"Josef." Josef extended his hand.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2011, 08:02:35 pm »

"Greeting: Hello, human. You may call me TC-100101."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2011, 01:02:36 am »

Hello, says Ricardo to the green man.

A photosynthetic humanoid, he thinks to himself. 

"Anyone mind giving me a hand?  Or some legs?" says Ricardo, with his mouth this time. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2011, 07:13:41 am »

'Must resists urge to kill everyone'
'starting with you' [points at wall]
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2011, 10:11:54 am »

"I warn you all, I may not be the smartest person on the planet but if I have to do all the work..." Tim says as he lifts Ricardo out of his cryochamber. "I mea-Whoa!" He catches himself after glancing at the mutant. "Uh... I see what you mean by needing a leg. Uh, where do you want me to put you down?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2011, 07:35:18 am »

"I warn you all, I may not be the smartest person on the planet but if I have to do all the work..." Tim says as he lifts Ricardo out of his cryochamber. "I mea-Whoa!" He catches himself after glancing at the mutant. "Uh... I see what you mean by needing a leg. Uh, where do you want me to put you down?"

"Just sit me down on a chair, strap me in so I don't fall off.  Laugh, if you want, I'm used to it." 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2011, 07:43:57 am »

AAAAHHHHH a PLANT run away [runs into fridge]
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2011, 07:58:03 am »

"... I think our robots are broken." Tims grumbles under his breath as he does what he's told. "Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting anyway? I thought that was the whole point of robots..." He continues as he fastens Ricardo to a nearby chair.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2011, 08:14:59 am »

"... I think our robots are broken." Tims grumbles under his breath as he does what he's told. "Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting anyway? I thought that was the whole point of robots..." He continues as he fastens Ricardo to a nearby chair.

"Thank you, Tim."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 08:32:37 am »

"Objection: Robots do not 'break', human. Nor are they crude labour. Those are both qualities of humans."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2011, 08:37:11 am »

"also you should know that msnsnsdvnblkekjn ok?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8