Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)  (Read 9870 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(hiatus, free talk)
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2011, 01:04:00 pm »

I meant adding a power ranger element to the three heroes, not adding a power ranger ally. You know, like letting the Sweet Transvestite summon and then pilot a giant pink cougar. Oops, that was the wrong link. Unless you meant making a chauvinistic Zordon. That might work.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2011, 05:09:33 pm »

(jaw drops)
HELL YES!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2011, 02:26:27 am »

I'm still not sure how I feel about chauvinistic Zordon, but when I end the hiatus I'm changing the title.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2011, 10:46:43 pm »

I think it's about time for a bump.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2011, 07:10:00 am »

I don't think I've felt fully awake even once during this hiatus. I'll try to post an update(even just a few mini ones if I have to) before next Sunday, but I don't know when I'll feel up to writing something properly again.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2011, 05:14:36 pm »

Ooh, I has idea. How about we all go around the world looking for rare gemstones that give us magic powers while my minions make the GM. As Zordon will explain to the heroes, 'tis a race to claim their "ancient powas". And instead of using boring Earth, let's go for something like this:

Spoiler: Adventure Planet (click to show/hide)
Each country could have its own made-up monuments based on the country's theme. So what do you think? This is all just me playing around with ideas, and isn't canon unless you give the thumbs up, Lillipad.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2011, 10:02:14 pm »

I might send SerCon to Musclevania for a Castlevania themed change, but nobody was really born anywhere. I like to think that the heroes and villains in this game spawned from fish eggs. Plus I've already played around with the idea of this being set in the actual world, with Fantastica being a seperate country, but also part of the United States.
If I do incorporate any of those ideas, they're going to be a part of the moon.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2011, 10:08:04 pm »

:P As long as you give me a whip, a knife, a vial of holy water, a red gem, an oak stake, some garlic, and a bag of laurels I'll be fine there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2011, 10:44:18 pm »

Hell yes. We shall go where no man has ever gone before... To the Bruised Sea Banana!

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2011, 02:55:49 am »

I might send SerCon to Musclevania for a Castlevania themed change, but nobody was really born anywhere. I like to think that the heroes and villains in this game spawned from fish eggs.

Wasn't really aiming for Transylvania with Musclevania. Just thought it sounded cool. The only problem with fish eggs is that they make a Grandma Crushinator impossible. Also think it would be funny to photoshop the Crushinator into something like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I know I didn't edit that in anywhere near well. I was going to give him a hat too. Also, look how happy the Crushinator is to be in the spluntastic land of opportunity.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:57:25 am by peglegpengeuin »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2011, 03:46:10 am »

The only one who's ever going to Transylvania is quip.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2011, 10:05:01 pm »

Update ahoy. This is a multipurpose mini-update, though, so don't get your hopes up.

--

Heroes and Villains
A comet crashes into city hall, crushing the Crushinator. The Crushinator survives, but loses his left arm. It'll take time, but the arm will grow back, so nobody particularly cares, save for the butlers who are furious. At space.
Spluntastic Teen is visited by three ghosts of past, present, and  yet to come. Not the three ghosts of those things from that book about Christmas, but ghosts nonetheless. Past shows him his... mother?

Okay, whatever. Splunty cries his angsty little heart out for no particular reason. Possibly because a drug addict just stole his lunch money, but that's beyond the point.
The Queen brutally murders some random drug addict mugger and steals all the money he had on him. Isn't he just a great gal?
Meanwhile present shows Splunty that Mister Fantastic was actually his father, and Splundiferous Boy apparently had some guy named Zordon's egg in his stomach when he... died? Regardless Splunty vomits the egg up, and out hatches some sort of bald man.

Splunty cries again, for absolutely no reason this time. Possibly because another weirdo showed up, but whatever the cause, it makes yet to come angry enough to decide that haunting the Crushinator would be far easier.
Meanwhile Elasti is slaughtering her big business diner competition. With guns. And orphan corpses. Huzzah!
Meanwhile, yet to come is showing the Crushinator a vision of his immortal nemesis, Count Crushacula! And some random guy.

--

I'll finish the update in another post. One of my pets seems to be pretty sick, so I have some stuff I need to look up.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2011, 12:13:17 pm »

Well, I got my pet some food to help digestion and got him cleaned up a bit, and he looks less dead. So that's cool. I got to sleep and woke up at decent times for once, so you can expect the rest of the update sometime in the evening.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2011, 12:38:35 pm »

See if my squad of armed Denny's employees can take over the space program, while Elasti visits Aperture Science to see if a kid's meal toys deal can be made.

EDIT: And I hope your pet gets better. What is it? :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:40:42 pm by Geen »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2011, 01:10:26 pm »

Trying to make the heroes a terrorist organization, eh?

OT: Guinea pig. About five or six years old. From what I looked up he's actually fairly normal for a male pig at that age, standard digestive issues, some sore muscles, nothing that will really need a vet's attention.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10