Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)  (Read 9877 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Crush," Crushinator opined. Then he changed his mind. "CRUSH!" Yes, that was much better. Well, perhaps not. "Crush?" The butlers nodded in agreement. "Crush," Crushinator said, thoroughly pleased the refined bodybuilders agreed with him. He pointed at the animal testing facility off in the distance. "Crush!" he ordered. "Very good, sir," one of the henchman said. "Crush," he replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. Then he looked for a phonebooth to destroy, just to piss off any superheroes who might need it to change from outfit to outfit.

More specifically, loot that lab for SCIENCE!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dang. I was hoping to get some chemicals so I could start some mad culinary science. Oh well, I suppose I can still do some work on my first evil plan - a giant cake of EVIL. Send some minions back into the research facility to develop mind-control frosting. Preferably buttercream, but anything will do. The remaining minions should begin work on a giant vat of cake batter. Oh yeah, and I'll eat the SCIENCE, or whatever you do with SCIENCE to level-up.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Break up any riots in the name of JUSTICE, specifically any created by the forces of EVIL.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile

Have tax collecting minions 'tax' a science laboratory of their valuable SCIENCE.
P.S. Tax means steal.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I messaged woose earlier. I asked if he still wants to be in, or just wants to be taken off the list off active players. You guys can just RP or something until I get a response.
I'll play the part of any NPCs(henchmen, neighbors, police, etc.) I'll be writing from how the hero/villain is intended to see things, so it should be fairly amusing to see the different mindsets I gave these initial characters.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whatever, I'll just put him in a coma until he responds or posts an action. If I don't hear anything for the next two or three turns then whoever wants to can take over his spot.

--

Heroes
Mister Fantastic
Another FANTASTIC(!) day for Mister Fantastic. He starts his day with toast, and meets up with Splundiferous Boy at the local Deli, where rioting is rampant. In the name of Justice, Cookies, and all things Fantastic, Mister Fantastic LEAPS into action, slaughtering dozens of innocent civillians and not so innocent henchmen.(all villains lose 5 henchmen)
Regardless of the many, many casualties caused by his shanking, Mister Fatnastic presses onward! Splundiferous Boy and Mister Fantastic split up at this point, never to see each other consciously for an unspecified amount of time.
Mister Fantastic head to the local supermarket to buy delicious, delicious BACON, COOKIES, and all groceries that are FANTASTIC(!). He encounters She Hag, the Unhaggable! But neither is particularly interested in each other, so they help each other shop,  and have a simply FANTASTIC(!) time together. The new fiendpals say goodbye, and head to their respective homes for the evening.

Splundiferous Boy
After all the things he was present for in Mister Fantastic's day end, Splundiferous Boy decides to pay a visit to the new cookie factory that opened up by the most dangerous buildings in town. Some suspicious individuals at the factory of cookies ask him if he wants to try their new product, to which he replies "sure, I got nothing better to do."
Alas, the cookies were coma-inducing. The hero falls to a coma for an unspecified amount of time!

Villains
Tax Collector
The Tax Collector awakens to the disgusted stares of his neighbor. She gives him his morning can of dog food, and goes back into her home. The Tax Collector styles his hair as usual(dog-food style being his favorite) and prepares for his daily nude jog through the crowded, rioting city.
On his jog, some of his brainless henchmen are off wandering about while partially dead. He tells his surviving ones to go tax some SCIENCE from some research labs so he can make them less dead. The morons forget their own names as they rush off to the local laboratory. Even further proving their idiocy, they somehow demolish the surrounding buildings, and set the laboratory on fire. They do manage to steal two SCIENCES though, so the Tax Collector shrugs off the diminishing property value of the city.
This fiendish fiend of a man visits his cohort's new home. The Tax Collector wanted to compliment it, but he felt it lacked the pink and fluff homes he enjoys have. He's imprisoned in his new home, and cowers in the corner, missing his former neighbor and restraining order.

The Crushinator
This fine gentleman begins his day as always, then decides to pay the city a visit once more. There were several street urchins(phone booths) on the way, which he decided to pay some money so they could get a sandwich for lunch. A nice sandwich.(crush)
The fine gentleman notices an animal cruelty camp, which he quickly has his butlers dispose of by his butlers. He noticed an odd lack of his most favored butlers, and notices their mutilated bodies in a ditch on the sidewalk. He mourns the loss, then swears to get gentlemanly revenge for them.
This fine gentleman's remaining butlers return from their mission of animal cruelty center disposal with smashing(pun intended) success. Though no SCIENCE was recovered. This fine gentleman wonders what that could possibly mean. He visits his business partner's lovely new home, and is invited to stay. The butlers were also provided proper accommodations. This fine gentleman enjoys his new abode.

She Hag
The only intelligent one begins her day by chugging a swig of her new SCIENCE. She feels stronger in one selectable area.
She Hag spends most of the day shopping with the surprisingly intelligent and pleasant to be around Mister Fantastic. She feels he would make a good business partner.
She has her henchmen work on a mind control pastry, only to find that some of her henchmen ran off and died like morons, so the pastry could only put people into comas. Oh well, a coma is better than nothing, though the henchmen will still be punished accordingly.
She kidnaps the Tax Collector and throws him into his new room, and the Crushinator willingly comes to the base like the good little moron he is. She Hag puts the Tax Collector's two SCIENCES in the SCIENCE chamber for later use and goes to sleep after debating with herself on the best method to convince the Tax Collector that she was the one to obtain the SCIENCE and not him...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile

Spludiferously find a fantastic toxic waste sewage plant, and jump into it in the name of JUSTICE. Later meet up with Mr. Fantastic to go and shank liberate random civillians villains.

Yes, I am still in this thing. : D

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile

After taxing some pink paint to redecorate my new abode and getting another restraining order. Forget about my science and rush off to convert some of the police to new jobs in tax collection.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Crushinator didn't care for the interior decorator's design. It could use a few more holes in the wall. Therefore, he broke through one like a pink Kool-Aid man and ran off to find a lab to destroy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:36:53 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crushinator didn't care for the interior decorator's design. It could use a few more holes in the wall. Therefore, he broke through one like a purple Kool-Aid man and ran off to find a lab to destroy.

The Crushinator is pink with purple-ish hair.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Fantastic Adventures of Mister Fantastic!(Turn 3, 1 spot open)
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 11:36:44 am »

Huh. Well, OK. Fixing. ^^;

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 01:45:48 pm »

Man... I was going to brainwash the mayor and every single police officer, and then make toxic waste illegal among other things. Oh well, I can salvage something out of this.
The she-hag sent the following invitation to the mayor and every single police officer:

Dear stupid amazing and handsome administrative figure:
It has come to my attention that you are doing an utterly awesome job. As a thank you I have set up a mandatory party in front of the mayor's office. The party will be this Friday, and begin at 1:05pm, but please come at least 10 minutes early. There will be a giant cake. Please make sure everyone gets some of the cake's delicious frosting. Lactose intolerance is no excuse for not having some of the frosting. Neither is a desire to not eat frosting. There will also be party games.
-Anonymous millionaire
p.s. As part of the entertainment, there will be professional mimics. It is mandatory that both the mayor and chief of police enjoy the mimics by teaching them how to look and talk exactly like the mayor and chief of police. This must occur BEFORE enjoying the delicious cake or its frosting.

The she-hag makes sure to force-feed her two comrades one SCIENCE apiece before anyone departs. She-hag is a team player. Afterwords, she leaves her lair to buy some party games, but not before giving her henchmen encouragement as they finish the cake of EVIL. And by encouragement, I mean threatening them to a fate worse than death if anything bad happens to her home while she is gone.

Oh yeah, and I'll need some new henchmen. I was saving the extra henchmen space gained from the SCIENCE for the mayor and every police officer, but obviously that won't be happening. Plus some jerk killed, what was it, half of my henchmen? Jerk.

While in the party store, she-hag makes sure to recruit some clowns. Depending on who's there, the term "recruit some clowns" may or may not be literal.

Edit: Wait, one selectable area? You mean like lethality? I thought it was just to increase your henchmen capacity. She-hag is never direct, so she has no use for lethality, and I have no idea what not dead is as a stat. Can I put it into scheming? Hag+1/10, maybe?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:49:53 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 02:08:11 pm »

You only lost 5 henchmen, you still have like 15 left.
Not dead is basically endurance. I couldn't think of anything endurance-related that was PC but still evil-sounding. Even though the heroes seem to be more evil than the villains so far.

--

NPC
Mayor
The mayor receives a totally unsuspicious letter from a totally not-shady individual who may or may not own an evil pastry factory. How joyous! The Mayor calls his good friend, the Police Chief! As far as he knows, his good friend's name is... The Chief! Mayor Mayor calls his good friend The up, and informs him of the unsuspicious, not-shady-at-all party to be held in the coming week. Mayor Mayor is disheartened when The tells him he's busy breaking up riots, and investigating mysterious building demolitions.

Police Chief Hernan
Another horrible day in Fantastica, and all because of these costumed morons killing everyone and causing riots for NO REASON. The adamant police chief, Jeffrey Hernan, receives a call from his bumbling oaf of an enemy, the Mayor. For some reason the mayor got it in his little pea-brained mind that Chief Hernan's name is The Chief, and invites Chief Hernan to some moronic sounding, and highly suspicious party on Friday. Since letting this shady individual take over as mayor would probably be better in the long run for the citizens, Chief Hernan makes up an excuse to not go.
Chief Hernan is a man of pride, he'll never hand his spot as police chief over to anyone, especially not a mime!

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 02:34:46 pm »

Even though the heroes seem to be more evil than the villains so far.
It's because they don't pay their taxes. I would like to remind you all that the Tax Collector taxes himslef of all his clothing every day before his morning nude run. Honesty is one of his favourite traits, just below nudity, taxes and creepiness.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 10:45:25 am »

I'm pretty tired, so don't expect this to perfectly match previous turns. If any of your actions were missed, just PM me and I'll fix it.

--

Heroes
Mister Fantastic
Mister Fantastic wakes up to discover a muffin by the sewer. A Fantastic, coma inducing meal was had!

Splundiferous Boy
Leaping out of his coma, Splundiferous Boy splundiferously trips and falls out of the hospital window. He lands on his neck at an awkward angle, but also in chemical waste!
Feeling awkward as ever, he makes his way to Mister Fantastic's house, where he discovers the coma-induced Mister Fantastic. Mnay, many, many, MANY shenanigans occur.
After the Shenanigans, SPlundiferous Boy goes on a murderous rampage through town to avenge his fallen man-partner, harming only civilians in the process.

Villains
Tax Collector
This fiendish fiend of a man starts his morning horribly. He's dragged out of bed, given jogging clothes, and is not provided dog food to pat his hair down. He stumbles through town, crashing into virtually every pole he comes across without meaning to.
A random henchman of She Hag force feeds the Tax Collector some SCIENCE after he passes out by the sewer, and drags him back to the evil lair, where he is told to decorate the place. The wonderful amounts of pink slightly revitalize this fiendish fiend, enough so for him to go harass the local women until restraining orders aplenty are issued to him.
He spends the rest of the evening gathering police for indoctrination, and snags a whopping 19 of them.
His night is spent in more comfort, but the yearning for his previous restraining orders and dog food haunts him.

The Crushinator
This fine gentleman wakes up to some breakfast of SCIENCE. The gentleman ponders what that could mean, and eats his meal with gusto.
The fine gentleman orders some new doorways be made by his butlers, and a door maze is created(read: straight line of doors/holes). After escaping the door maze, the gentleman asks his butlers to find him a nice cafe to have tea time at.
No large cafes were spotted, but several smaller ones were, but they didn't pass the health inspection, so the fine gentleman had no choice but to have them demolished.
The fine gentleman returns to his now pink pastry home with no SCIENCE, but several schematics for potentially delicious(read: evil) pastry recipes and heads off to a fine gentlemanly rest.

She Hag
The only intelligent villain force-feeds the new SCIENCE to her business partners and writes an angry letter to the moronic mayor and evil police chief.
She goes to the evil Fantasti-Mart and buys some evil party games, such as Evil Scrabble, Evil Battleship, and Uno. Some horrific clown-beast-man approaches her, and is hauled off to the indoctrination chamber by jealous henchmen. She Hag buys several ingredients for the perfect indoctrination cake, including pure goat blood.
She returns to her evil lair to discover it has been made pink, and full of holes. She sighs in disbelief, and passes out from stress in her evil room made for royalty.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10