Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(somewhat back)  (Read 9863 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The issues I had with your NPCs are fixed, and they look good to go whenever I'll actually let it happen.
As for time needed to build them, how about five turns? They're commander NPCs like the Mayor Mayor and Police Chief The Chief, so I'm not going to be making them easy on you. I'll let you build more than one at a time as long as you have the materials, but it'll increase the required amount of turns by two for each simultaneous build.

Geen you have your AK-47, along with several other guns and ballistics weapons, so whatever you have planned is good to go.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Like a true gentleman, Crushinator brought his MUFFINS to the sweet old lady who was letting him stay in her boarding home free of charge. It was only polite to share and give a little back to the community, after all. She told him that some skateboarding vandals were tearing up his fine neighborhood! This was an outrage of the highest order, dear madam! His mustache fairly bristled at the very thought! "Crush!" he exclaimed in shock and dismay. He gave her some pre-signed blank papers so she could make a few edicts to combat this however she felt necessary while he went to the skatepark with his cabinet to shut it down, however possible.

If necessary, I'll activate my kill power on that skatepark. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh shoot, then I'll make them all at once! It'll only take 17 turns in all. Just more than half a month. Wait, that's a really long time. Judging by the scores, the game will end way before then. Is there anything I can do to speed the process up? Hiring more people? Upgrading minions with spare SCIENCE? Also, I hope I don't need the 56 SCIENCE immediately to start the project. I'd prefer 14 easy payments of 4 SCIENCE or something like that, if it's possible.

For the sake of awesomeness, I suggest you heroes also make generals. Or something.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm probably going to raise the score limit by a ridiculous amount since nobody has died yet. Plus I'm going to try to get more than a turn in every day or two. If everyone posts at least seventeen turns worth of crap to do then I'll just make some massive updates for everybody.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile

Wait, I have to post 17 turns worth of work? But I've just been randomly committing stopping crimes!

Well, only one thing for it. Time to turn... Popular.

Sweet Transvestite realizes that he/she hasn't been helping the world nearly as much as she used to, why, some of the people who'd been 'gifted' with 'flowers' hadn't even known who he/she was! There was only one thing for it. He/She shall use his/her minions to 'convince' the owners of several multinational media empires to support him/her in his/her new campaign to take over the world, drive the world insane, inspire a new generation of aspiring transvestite singers with his/her own brand of songs, fashions, 'gift giving technieques', charties (like the 'give me all your money or die fund') and much much more!

Trully, she is indeed a real life saint
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Go and riddle anything that does something even as criminal as jaywalking full of bullets. See if we can get a partnership with Aperture Science for kid's meal toys. Also, complete the indoctrination burger, the Evil Burger. (Which is actually good)
EDIT: Also, hire Aperture science to build a few anti-orphancrime turrets.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:49:53 pm by Geen »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile

Not that my LEGION of the ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT is armed, we shall assault THE ESTABLISHMENT. By which I mean CITY HALL and/or multiple other sights of CORRUPT GOVERNMENT (which is all government, of course).
And put that toxic waste into durability, please.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think Lillipad meant you had to do 17 turns in one, just that it would give me generals faster if everyone did. It's probably better if we actually play out the 17 turns anyway. I'm sure there's a lot we can do from here to then. I only wish I slowly released info on The General Mills. Oh well, I'm sure my diabolical mind'll keep me busy and active/interesting.

After changing laws I'll set up an arrest warrent for the teen and his girlfriend. And Elasti. Wait, I know about them all now, right? Finally, post their wanted information, including a 10,00 dollar reward, on Assassin4hire.com, or whatever will net me an assassin. Mama is not made of money, hence the low reward and probably subpar help I'll get.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks to my ingenious divine intervention, you haven't seen or heard of anyone other than Elasti(to an extent) and Sweet Transvestite(as a cause). As far as She Hag in my mind is concerned, Splundiferous Boy is still in a coma and Mister Fantastic is running around the city/country/whatever Fantastica/Spluntastica is next stabbing things.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Until my think box works right again I think I'm just going to put this on hiatus so I don't come out with garbage turns. Feel free to talk about whatever until I start the game back up.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Spluntastic adventures of Spluntastic Teen!(hiatus, free talk)
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2011, 07:59:50 pm »

Hiatus? Oh noes! I'd lend you my think box, but I need it for stuff.

Anyway, we need to start planning, SerCon. I've been playing around with the idea of making you a bodybuilding mayor-wizard. I'll lend you support as soon as I can so you can explore the arcane arts, and I'll even let you choose a wizard hat. Lillipad, do you think it's possible to speed the General Mills process up by using abducted famous people? If so, I'm definitely kidnapping Will Smith and making him DoubledoubleU. His amazing clean rap will connect with both parents and teens rebelling against said parents. Then I can send DoubledoubleU to help SerCon uncover ancient magicks. You'll likely have to travel across the earth searching for a specific number of ancient artifacts, but I'm sure it would be a fun detour from the monotony of mayorhood. I'll even make sure one of the heroes chases you down to keep things interesting (and myself less vulnerable). I know you like fights, so imagine fighting on the Eiffel Tower. Don't get killed, though. Robot Cookie Will Smith DoubledoubleU should be bullet-proof, so you can use him as a shield.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2011, 10:22:16 pm »

I suppose I should continue working on my scheming then, for the magic. First I think I'll concentrate on gather SCIENCE so we can get the GM in here faster. Anyway, it sounds like you plan to turn things into Twisted Metal 2, which can only get a vote of confidence from me. I'm not much of a planner, in or out of character, so whatever you wanna do, I'll help you with. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2011, 10:57:24 pm »

It kind of depends on what famous people you want to use. It also depends on what the heroes plan to do for balancing issues.

Edit: I just noticed how similar to Shy Ronnie and Clyde Spluntastic Teen and Elastisplastasaur Girl are. I wonder what other Lonely Island similarities and references, that I didn't intentionally put in myself, are in here.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:00:23 pm by Lillipad »

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2011, 11:42:46 pm »

So I cannot become awesome unless my enemy also has an opportunity to be awesome? Hmm... I'll have to think about that one. Would truck-sized one-color animal vehicles that can combine into a megazord count as awesome? I'm not exactly sure how heroes get that kind of thing, but I'm thinking it involves a racist head thing.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2011, 12:05:25 pm »

I'm not sure quite how I'd feel about having to write a chauvinistic character... On the one hand I can throw every stereotype about them into one big mixing pot, but on the other I'd have to think chauvinistic thoughts.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10