Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dwarven Drinking Game  (Read 11553 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Drinking Game
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2011, 03:20:38 am »

How exactely does DFterm work? Does the game with multiple people work in real time? Or is it more of a turn by turn basis, im kinda confused.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

futility

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2011, 03:24:36 am »

Idk, I'm suspecting shenanigans.  Noone seems to respond to anything.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2011, 03:27:24 am »

Well its real, it allows people to play DF together. Im just not sure how it incoporates multiple players into a single player game.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

futility

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2011, 03:33:18 am »

Ah, didn't mean DFterm, just this thread in general.

Carnes

• Bay Watcher
  • Near a good old-time canteen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2011, 10:24:47 am »

Hey man, i see you in the group.  We played last night.  I drank and Eric Blank was doing some !!SCIENCE!!.  Posted another event for next friday, same thing as before.  But feel free to post your own event if you want.

If you haven't used steam before, it can seem big/overkill for just doing groups and events.  But there are a bunch of great free games on there too:  http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/ and http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573

Going to play with DFterm a bit and see if it's something we could do as an event, lots of people seem interested.    I think Eric would like to eventually get a succession fort going too.  But this thread started as a drinking game, so i'd like to keep that as a weekly recurring event. 
You call that breaking my spine?! You Forgotten Beast ladies wouldn't know how to break a spine if-
SNAP
AUGHHH! MY SPINE!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]