Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: D&D 4.0 adventure (Full)  (Read 13182 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 4.0 adventure (Recruiting, first timers welcome)
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2011, 07:47:16 pm »

3 hours should be enough. Though I do have to agree with you, its always up to the DM, for he is the Dungeon master, and the one who always makes sure there is a Golden Wyrm around the corner.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2011, 08:12:13 pm »

Just finishing up my character sheet, hopefully I didn't do it all wrong. I'd also probally be able to play any time Saturday, preferably in the afternoon but anytime is good for me.

Edit: Okay here it is http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=307895, this is my first sheet so tell me if I did anything wrong :P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:22:40 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2011, 08:41:33 pm »

Just finishing up my character sheet, hopefully I didn't do it all wrong. I'd also probally be able to play any time Saturday, preferably in the afternoon but anytime is good for me.

Edit: Okay here it is http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=307895, this is my first sheet so tell me if I did anything wrong :P
You should make it visible, click on the little eyeball. on the sheet page please :D

Looks like everyone is down with Saturday. Any other days people? I'd totally enjoy it if it was more than once a week.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Tyg13

• Bay Watcher
  • And then I was bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2011, 08:42:01 pm »

I'm unable to view your sheet, are you sure you set it to public?

FakeEdit: Ninja'd :(

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2011, 08:43:15 pm »

Okay try it now, should be visible.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2011, 08:53:06 pm »

Nope. Odd.
Story of my life.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2011, 08:56:19 pm »

Nope. Odd.
Okay, re-uploaded the sheet and made it public. This should work now, probally. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=308108
Welcome to Reality.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »

Nope, still can't view it.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2011, 09:09:24 pm »

This is annoying, really really annoying.

Edit: Okay instead I just added Newsmuffin, Tyg13, and Meanmelter as viewers. That should work now, hopefully.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:17:41 pm by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2011, 09:27:27 pm »

I can see it. Might want to put your short sword in your Quick Attack Bar. You'll be using it. And leather Armour has +2 AC bonus, so you should but that in your AC slot above the speed slot. Other than that. It appears fine.

might be something in your settings.
Story of my life.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2011, 09:31:15 pm »

I can see it. Might want to put your short sword in your Quick Attack Bar. You'll be using it. And leather Armour has +2 AC bonus, so you should but that in your AC slot above the speed slot. Other than that. It appears fine.

might be something in your settings.
Okay thanks, and I tried to add the +2 AC bonus but it reset it to the original every time I tried to add to it.
Welcome to Reality.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2011, 09:43:55 pm »

Try adding it to your AC Ability, and then the one under Quick Look up.
Story of my life.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2011, 10:11:03 pm »

Try adding it to your AC Ability, and then the one under Quick Look up.
Okay it worked thanks, just need to figure out why it isn't letting me make it public now...
Welcome to Reality.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2011, 02:08:38 pm »

Sorry guys didn't get any of the map stuff done, too distracted with terraria for 8 hours then I watched the new futurama, then it was like.. 4 in the morning.  And now my laptops power cords is all fracked up, but when I do finish the maps I'll tell you.

Also it'd be nice if the DM could view your character sheet, my account is called TheGroup on mythweavers.

Story wise- You hear of the need for adventures at The Temple of the Silver Drake, in the city of Clarris.  The clergy there need someone to find out what is obstructing there bell in the bell tower.  They'd do it there selves but the stairs leading to the tower have partially collapsed do to age and it would take far to long to repair, and the bell is needed for an annual celebration.  There is another set of stairs leading to the roof, were there is enough walking space to get to a higher entrance of the bell tower, however the entrance to the stairs is in the basement which is in ruins after a large series of earthquakes a few years back, the clergy has no idea if there is even a path to the stairs because they fear cave-ins or possibly the raising of the long dead who were disturbed do to the tremors.  They have no men to spare however do to the upcoming event, so they enlist the help of two wayward paladins of their church *which is bahumet, all churches are of bahumet*, you have to figure out why the other people are with you because I don't want to impose anything.

(edit) meanmelter your sheet claims you have a 44 fort save, 33 of it from armor and ability, .... figure out what's up.
(edit edit) and newsmuffin you might want to replace the [W] in your bastardsword damage because, of course your weapon does weapon damage, but you might like to know just how much weapon damage it does.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:21:20 pm by King_of_the_weasels »
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Quarynn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2011, 02:42:04 pm »

We need a level 11 mage so we can make 3 million GP in some minutes!
Ancient Steam-Bot, with 1,000,000 horse power
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11