Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108383 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! Day 2 - Jimmy Deadpants
« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2011, 06:31:09 pm »

Don't you guys worry. If he doesn't arrive soon enough, I'll kill him. I always wanted to be a SK :V

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 05, 2011, 08:04:28 pm »

Not how I would like to see him get killed, but he seems to have little interest in this game... If he were a townie, would he's death as a modkill shorten the number of days that townie have to win?
Vector, BD, seems you no longer need to wait. If Powder doesn't show up to defend himself he isn't any worry for you, and if he does you can start questioning him, so no reason for us to sit on our hands something happens. We were very kindly given an extension, perhaps we could use it.
Kilakan: We already have one person on the ropes for being inactive, please do not make it two. Who are your favourite picks and for what reasons?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »

breadbocks: You haven't answered my question. Why didn't you continue scumhunting after you placed your vote on UltraValican?
Ah, sorry. Missed it. I didn't continue scumhunting because I was confident UV was scum, and scumteamhunting would be hellish in the clusterfuck that it was.
breadbocks: Where is your response to my questions?
Well, let's see... 5PM today... I was asleep. I've been quite ill recently, and as a result, my sleeping schedule has been upside down. This would be fine evidence were it not for the fact I hadn't posted at all today when you posted that.

As for PowderMiner, this is getting kind of ridiculous. He's already been prodded twice, right? If he needs to be prodded again, I honestly think a modkill is in order.

Max, who are you planning on nightkilling?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 05, 2011, 08:21:59 pm »

Vector, because we all know girls fall for a bad boy that is no good for them. Just watch twilight for proof.  :P
But no, seriously, that's it? Asking lame, loaded questions that went out with the RVS? That's your idea of scum hunting? Make an effort man, that is just sad.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 05, 2011, 08:28:03 pm »

Vector, because we all know girls fall for a bad boy that is no good for them. Just watch twilight for proof.  :P
But no, seriously, that's it? Asking lame, loaded questions that went out with the RVS? That's your idea of scum hunting? Make an effort man, that is just sad.

The correct answer is "no one, because I don't have a nightkill."

Explain.

Vector, BD, seems you no longer need to wait. If Powder doesn't show up to defend himself he isn't any worry for you, and if he does you can start questioning him, so no reason for us to sit on our hands something happens. We were very kindly given an extension, perhaps we could use it.

I've been posting what I could post, mostly questions of people who have finally shown up to do something.  It's not like I'm waiting around doing nothing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 05, 2011, 08:32:27 pm »

Explain.
I'm finding it harder and harder to take Breadbocks seriously, when he pulls out a question like that, how am I meant to keep a straight face.
I expect a page long analysis of each and every post I have made, going into how it is scummy, and all I get is a RVS question? I realy did want more from him. Game has been long and slow, I thought Breadbocks would make a nice challenge now that I am content with you, and he broke my heart.

No, I don't have a night kill, but really, if there is a correct answer to that question, can giving the stock standard answer hold any real merit?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 05, 2011, 09:05:14 pm »

Yeah, it can.  Because noobscum answer the wrong thing and forget that they aren't supposed to have a nightkill.

Seriously.

I don't feel very good about you right now, Max White.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 05, 2011, 09:13:20 pm »

Good, then question me, read my posts, find dirt. I have nothing to hide, so rip me apart all you like, It's just what I am in the mood for.
I don't have much to do right now, and my other game is still in night time, and this has turned into a lurk-off. If Breakbocks can't form an argument, then why don't you have a go. We have some time, might as well use it for something.

But really, you think I forgot that townies don't get a NK? Is that really the most plausible explanation in your mind? Or is this just a small detail that you want to be a real argument because it is your chance to save your buddy Breadbocks? Powder is going to get modkilled, and Bread seems to have become a popular choice, so now he might become lynch of the day, and you don't want that, do you?
Who is your first choice and why, vector, not counting Powder. Now that it counts for something, do you still suspect Bread, or have you quickly changed your mind?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 05, 2011, 09:26:13 pm »

I thought Breadbocks would make a nice challenge now that I am content with you.

I'm sorry, but what happened to this about two minutes ago?  I am not wasting my fucking energy arguing with you unless you have some allegations to bring or you do something REALLY stupid.

I told you that Breadbocks was my second choice after PowderMiner.  Period.  He has been all Day; he's been in that position since D1.

I haven't quickly changed my mind, you festering asshole.  You said something that I think is an elementary mistake, and yeah, if you'd said it D1 you'd be dead.  But I have other suspects I'm working with, and we're running out of time.

So fuck off, because I frankly am tired of you monopolizing my time and getting excited every time I have something to say about your behavior.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 05, 2011, 09:35:03 pm »

*Sigh*
You suck. Fine, go do something constructive... I'll just be here watching the hours tick away. I guess I should find something better to do until then anyway. Yea, that argument was basically build on WIFOM, but if your in no mood for this today then what ever.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 05, 2011, 09:45:42 pm »

I'm not in a mood for it ever, and my partners for my German skit are making me feel incredibly sick and horrible right now.

So yeah, don't you dare try to start up an argument in this game just because you're bored.  Have some compassion for other people's feelings.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 05, 2011, 11:25:38 pm »

Not how I would like to see him get killed, but he seems to have little interest in this game... If he were a townie, would he's death as a modkill shorten the number of days that townie have to win?

Not necessarily. If he were modkilled the best move for the town would be to no lynch today, and then Day 3 would be lylo.

But this is not ideal, since modkilling him forces the town to no lynching when they could otherwise lynch their choice of target.

Modkills are also pretty extreme. I doubt Powder Miner needs that. A replacement would work just as well.

Max this lurking is really odd, but then again I also went through a period of lurking. He could be scum, but then again he could be the nervous newbie. Currently though he's seeming more scum than nervous newbie at the moment, but hopefully he can come in here and actually show us why we shouldn't think he's scum.

He could be, he could not be, he could be, he could not be.

Be firmer with your opinion. Say exactly what you think at the start instead of meandering around all potential options. Your opinion looks weaker if you do that, and having a weak opinion will you get in trouble since people will think you're scummy for it, i.e., you don't want to tread on a lot of toes.

So fuck off, because I frankly am tired of you monopolizing my time and getting excited every time I have something to say about your behavior.

Have a little patience, Vector.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 05, 2011, 11:31:26 pm »

Sorry.

This has been one of the worst days I've had for a long, long time.  My temper is a little bit short.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 06, 2011, 04:14:32 am »

BUUUUUT I WANT TO KIIIILL SOMEBOOOODYYYYY!!!! T_T

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 06, 2011, 04:55:20 am »

Well then why not kill him, and resurrect as a new player. It's functionally identical to an SK, but you also get the rare and cool ability to bring new players into the game.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37