Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108312 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Do I need to go over this? I have made my case already.
breadbocks: When are you going to stop drowning kittens?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Welcome to Lylo.

You have only one lynch remaining, so make it count. Closely examine the posts of everyone in the game, picking at anything and everything you can find. Then, make your decision.

Activity from everybody is required at this point in the game. If anybody doesn't carry their weight, you will lose.

Good luck.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy hell of a pointless question bro.

MaxWhiteScared to reexplain yourself?  I'd like you to bring up as many points for yourself as to why you are not scum.

Whelp. Max, I am convinced you're one of the two scum. I've a 50/50 chance of being right, statistically. I've got all the points scattered around, I'll see if I can get them all in one post.
Bdthemag, you need to be more active.
Your math is incorrect you have a 2/5 chance which equates to 40/60. 
breadbocks-I'd like to see all your points for your second scum pick too.

Umm... What? I wouldn't be lynched. It would be a no-lynch, which is one of the worst things for town, except in very special cases.
You would have been lynched if one person changed their vote, good for you no one did.
Nom nom nom

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Nope, your math is incorrect.

He knows his own alignment. If he is town, then there are two town remaining that are not him, and two scum remaining that are not him.

50/50.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Oh fine, I will assimilate the breadbocks file, just for you Kilakan, the things I do to serve scum on a silver platter.

Not answering questions.
Breadbocks: Your first vote onto UltraValican was a RVS vote, and you never pulled it off, or bought new evidence into light. Can you explain your beliefs.
You also placed this vote as soon as Ultra and Kilakan started into their argument, thus bandwagoning hid as a RVS. Just saying.
I never got an answer to this. I spent a good effort trying to drag out an answer too! I guess that makes bandwagoning another point here, because we just could not get an answer, and the more anybody pushed Breadbocks for it, the more he confused himself.
In fact, when I voted UV, I was clear as daylight it was an RVS. You've said numerous other things that are clearly lies, and each one hurts your credibility.
Actually, I didn't say it wasn't bandwagoning because it was RVS. Prove to me there's some ghost running my accout that I don't know about.
As for why the NK WIFOM, it was purely me expressing my thoughts about the NK.
So, random vote, right? Well...
Sigh. LTR doesn't begin to cover this. A vote made during RVS does not equal a RV. A random vote, oddly enough is made randomly, as in, arbitrarily and with no reason. As I clearly provided a reason, what you said is rendered a lie. Only scum and doctors/cops have reason to lie, and I doubt you are a doctor.
So it wasn't a random vote, it was chosen and justified right? Breadbocks didn't sort out he's story before hand, and now he's scummy ass will pay for it.
He made a bandwagon vote an is now trying to cover up any way he can by swapping between saying it is and is not a random vote, and he still refuses to address this point.

Asking Subjective questions.
Max, when will you start being useful to the town? So far you've been doing just about anything to try and start a vote on somebody.
The problem with this question is that it really is as worthwhile as asking when somebody is going to stop drowning kittens, but without clearly being a joke. What do you expect me to do, question people? Well I have been doing that the entire time! Lynch scum? Nobody has yet, so I'm on par. This is just a loaded question, however it's the kind of thing that if scum manages to push really well, they might get a mislynch over.

Max, who are you planning on nightkilling?
This one is a lot more fitting, in random question time maybe. Once again, some what pointless.

Being incredibly defensive.

Breadbocks: Your first vote onto UltraValican was a RVS vote, and you never pulled it off, or bought new evidence into light. Can you explain your beliefs.
I would say that is a fair question to ask. All I wanted was for him to explain himself, now let's look at the response I get. This is breadbocks next post in it's entirety, no trimming.
Tell you what Vector, say "I told you so" all you want. It's not going to make Valican or Jim come back from the dead.
Now, before I start on my list, where's yours? What, you think you're going to get away with bullshitting because you're the one who pointed the finger demanded the lists? Haha, nope. Also, you haven't given me your thoughts on Think. You've said you thought his slightly suspicious, and a little bit about why, but I'm not biting you "already gave" me your thoughts on him.

Max, I don't know what you're smoking, but in no way was my vote on Valican RVS. I spotted something off, and I pressed. And he crumpled. He then went on to (falsely) admit to being scum. Are you familiar with the BBB Gambit? You're throwing shit and missing the fan by a mile.

Now for that list!

- Max White: A fair bit suspicious. He seems to be trying his damnest to twist words and has been awfully inane with everything he's done so far. He gets my vote because he's the most of a lead.
 - Powder Miner: There's too little there for me to judge from. Def needs to post more.
 - Think0028: I'm thinking he could be scum. Too little posting, too little content to the posts.
 - Kilakan: It seems like he's trying to scumhunt, and is just being ineffective.
 - bdthemag: Lurky-lurk-lurk.
 - Vector: Something odd strikes me about her posts. I can't place why, and I'm not sure if it's a scum oddity, so no vote.

My turn.
Max, when will you start being useful to the town? So far you've been doing just about anything to try and start a vote on somebody.
Bdthemag, are you planning on participating? What do you think about policy lynching lurkers?
Now not only did I not get my response, but he totally started to lash out at me with allegations with no foundation and weak questions. As soon as he is pressed for the answer to a simple question, those questioning him suddenly become scum in he's eyes.

Buddying up to powerful forces.
But you want to talk nk? Fine. It proves Vector is innocent.

Buh?
Like I said. BM ICs are puppet masters. You would know that killing Jim would do nothing to stop his effect on the flow of the game. You are aggressive enough to not let a noob scum partner go through with it. Thinking any further about it is WIFOM.
This is a lie built to try and buddy up to Vector. Even Vector thinks this is shitty reasoning.
Like I said. BM ICs are puppet masters. You would know that killing Jim would do nothing to stop his effect on the flow of the game. You are aggressive enough to not let a noob scum partner go through with it. Thinking any further about it is WIFOM.

Oh my god  ::)

No.  Compare amount and content of Jim's posts from before, compared to know.  Rethink your hypothesis and don't use this shitty reasoning.

Lurking
As you can imagine, there is no single post by breadbocks to show this, but Vector summed it up well.
BREADBOCKS, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SET IT ON FUCKING FIRE.
He just found a nice place to sit a vote, and then let it ride out without contributing anything. He is lazy lurker scum.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Breadbocks. Your lurking through D1 riding the UltraValican bandwagon, your failure to keep a straight story, and your WIFOM about the NK all convince me you're scum. Even if it was chaotic, why didn't you put any effort towards questioning even the person you were voting for D1? You knew that your 'theory' about the NK was WIFOM, so why did you bring it up?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Can we poke BD? He hasn't been gone for an unreasonable amount of time, but he has a history of inactivity, and I want people to be on their toes now. No room for slackerz on this ship!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Hm? Oh I suppose I have been quiet. Breadbocks is acting scummy, but im going to go with my second scumpick right now.

Think you seem to have not been in any big arguements involving anyone, as a matter of fact I don't remember you in anything special besides a few remarks about who's scummy every once in awhile. Why so quick to jump the Breadbocks bandwagon, care to find something against him that wasn't already brought up?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

A little quiet for lylo.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I think I'll just throw in the vote tally.

White's board

breadbocks -2- Max White, Think0028
Max White -2- breadbocks, kilakan
THink0028 -1- bdthemag
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:16:23 pm by Darvi »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Too fucking quiet for Lylo.

Vector is displeased.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TOO QUIET?

IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS?

Seriously now, at least kilakan will receive a prod if he doesn't turn up soon.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Um, Darvi? kilakan's post is right there at the top of the page. Has a vote and everything.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

That question is horrible. It isn't something even remotely related. Make your case, and quit being defensive, scum.
Holy hell of a pointless question bro.

MaxWhiteScared to reexplain yourself?  I'd like you to bring up as many points for yourself as to why you are not scum.

Whelp. Max, I am convinced you're one of the two scum. I've a 50/50 chance of being right, statistically. I've got all the points scattered around, I'll see if I can get them all in one post.
Bdthemag, you need to be more active.
breadbocks-I'd like to see all your points for your second scum pick too.

Umm... What? I wouldn't be lynched. It would be a no-lynch, which is one of the worst things for town, except in very special cases.
You would have been lynched if one person changed their vote, good for you no one did.
I gave my thoughts on my second pick. Lurky lurk lurker lurks lurkingly. Also, hypothetical someone moving their vote to me, and me being lynched is such utter bullshit. If you thought I was scum, why didn't you vote me? Empty hypotheticals mean nothing when there were no votes to be placed on me, unless PM magically showed up.
Also, I do, in fact have correct math. I know I'm town. The other four, statistically,  have a 2 in 4 chance of being scum, or a 1/2 chance, or a 50/100 chance. Therefore, 50/50 chance of scum to not scum. That's how it works.
Breadbocks. Your lurking through D1 riding the UltraValican bandwagon, your failure to keep a straight story, and your WIFOM about the NK all convince me you're scum. Even if it was chaotic, why didn't you put any effort towards questioning even the person you were voting for D1? You knew that your 'theory' about the NK was WIFOM, so why did you bring it up?
I didn't question him because I didn't need to. Read back through his posts, and pretend you don't know his alignment. Then come back and tell me he wasn't hemorrhaging scumtells faster than NASCAR goes through a tanker of oil.
Hm? Oh I suppose I have been quiet. Breadbocks is acting scummy, but im going to go with my second scumpick right now.
What. I'm sorry, but I'd rather town lose this game than poor play be rampant. Always go for your first scumpick. Always. And quit chainsaw defending me. You just added something onto my case on you.

Again, I really am having time issues. I recognize Max posted his case on me, and I'll respond to that, and post my own case on him if I can fit the time together.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Um, Darvi? kilakan's post is right there at the top of the page. Has a vote and everything.
Bolded excuse for emphasis.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37