Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108347 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! Day 2 - Jimmy Deadpants
« Reply #405 on: July 05, 2011, 04:38:29 pm »

30 minutes left, to be exact. Hurry up!
yep.
MR RESIDENT INSOMNIAC is here to lock the thread.
or not.

Whiteboard

breadbocks -3- bdthemag, Max White
Powder Miner -1- think0028, Vector
Max White -1- breadbocks
bdthemag -1- kilakan

not voting: Powder Miner

breadbocks will be lynched if nothing changes!

DAY EXTENDED!
um... is it OK to extend it 20 hours? I will probably be awake then...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 05, 2011, 04:41:07 pm »

Give me a prod on PowderMiner.

Failing that, I want to lynch him.  I want to lynch him very, very badly.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 05, 2011, 04:44:28 pm »

Seriously guys, this is sad.

Vector: Where is your read of breadbocks you promised?
breadbocks: Where is your response to my questions?
Powder Miner: Where are you, period?

As for my vote, unvote, Powder Miner now that the game's extended.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 05, 2011, 04:45:17 pm »

That would be the third prod on him I think. *unsheathes modmace*

Wait. Can you sheath a mace?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 05, 2011, 04:52:04 pm »

Vector: Where is your read of breadbocks you promised?

He's my second-tier pick right now; BDthemag is currently sitting in third.

I sort of feel like he's trying to draw fire to Max White right now.  The bit where he waffled on whether or not he was RVSing is data I'd throw out, because it'll just drive everyone crazy.  That, and all of his picks/attacks have felt fairly weak to me.

And, finally, my gut feels a bit weird about him.  BDthemag feels more overtly scummy to me, but then I also feel that Breadbocks and PowderMiner may have been avoiding  each other.  Of course, should anyone happen to kick up an interaction between the two of them, I'll wind up with a different opinion.

^ Sorry for weird writing; I mean a significant interaction, rather than just a little "oh hi there yeah we totally aren't scum buddies" thing.

It's very hard for me to take care with my posts right now, because the text wrap for writing them is so danged broken.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 05, 2011, 04:54:37 pm »

I was going to PM this to Vector, but this'll be important for everyone since we like writing big posts: clear your cache. The forum software update made the old CSS now bug out on the post text boxes, so clearing your cache will load the new correct CSS.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 05, 2011, 05:02:48 pm »

I was going to PM this to Vector,
Whoawhoawhoa.
*everything else*
Oh. That. Meep.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 05, 2011, 05:11:33 pm »

Yay! 20 more hours of me having the last post! Because today will be so much more productive than all those other ones. At least Vector gave a heads up, where did you do powder?

Failing that, I want to lynch him.  I want to lynch him very, very badly.
While I understand that you have your reasons for Powder, this specific post raises the question of what is your stance on policy lynches. I mean personally I see them as a sheild for scum to hide behind as they kill off the town, and thus you shouldn't lynch just because somebody is inactive, but what of your opinion?

And, finally, my gut feels a bit weird about him.  BDthemag feels more overtly scummy to me, but then I also feel that Breadbocks and PowderMiner may have been avoiding  each other.  Of course, should anyone happen to kick up an interaction between the two of them, I'll wind up with a different opinion.
Not that hard to do Vector. Geeze, if I didn't know that you were taking it easy I would accuse you of trying to avoid conflict, still, I don't think you would lie about meta game, it seems very unsports like.
BDthemag: What do you think of Powder?

I was going to PM this to Vector, but this'll be important for everyone since we like writing big posts: clear your cache. The forum software update made the old CSS now bug out on the post text boxes, so clearing your cache will load the new correct CSS.
Thanks for the heads up!  :)

Wait. Can you sheath a mace?
I think your missing the point. Your a mod, you could sheath a horse and rider if needed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 05, 2011, 05:22:29 pm »

a. My stance is that when someone plays that badly, is attacked, and then luuuuuuurks, I'm going to lynch him.

All of the stuff he did beforehand was good grounds for lynching.  His lurking is relevant only so much as it really pisses me off.

b. I didn't mean "you go create an interaction."

I meant things that they willingly did themselves.  I don't remember Breadbocks and PowderMiner attacking or questioning each other.  In fact, I feel like Breadbocks is deliberately shifting away from PM.

What I meant was: "Should anyone happen to remember anything, I'd be interested in hearing it--but right now I do not have spades and spades of time to go looking through the thread so that I can read all of the posts either of them ever wrote."

Sorry for the confusion.

Also, I am feeling very sure about PowderMiner right now, so... frankly, it's really hard for me to do anything with the main player in the feud gone.

Other than this:

I would like anyone who is against lynching PowderMiner to tell me why.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 05, 2011, 05:28:15 pm »

*Raises hand*
Yo, dawg!
Because to be honest, I don't see it. Not that I feel strongly that he is town, the bastard hasn't been here long enough for me to feel anything about him beyond the fact that he doesn't do anything. And while you were right, vector, about Ultra, I'll be dammed if that is enough for me to follow you to the end of the earth. Yea, he is more lynch worthy than some others I have seen, but when Breadbocks is doing the scum dance so well, why settle for the lurker?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 05, 2011, 05:30:29 pm »

All right--very good.

I would be quite interested in hearing everyone else's answers, however.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 05, 2011, 05:31:08 pm »

I would like anyone who is against lynching PowderMiner to tell me why.
he's fluffy  :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 05, 2011, 06:03:28 pm »

Max this lurking is really odd, but then again I also went through a period of lurking. He could be scum, but then again he could be the nervous newbie. Currently though he's seeming more scum than nervous newbie at the moment, but hopefully he can come in here and actually show us why we shouldn't think he's scum.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 05, 2011, 06:14:51 pm »

BDthemag, who do you think is scum?

Why aren't you questioning and attacking them?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 05, 2011, 06:16:52 pm »

BDthemag, who do you think is scum?

Why aren't you questioning and attacking them?
First of all im mainly waiting for Powder to get in here to actually answer my question. Since currently he's on the top of my scumlist.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 37