Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Drinking thread: Why yes I fancy organic lavender whitetea with my Irish whiskey  (Read 20636 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I likes me some rum. Spiced rum and dark rum, specifically. White rum is okay, but not really to my taste. I like "fruit flavored malt beverages", like Mike's Hard Limeade and Bacardi O3 and whatnot when I'm just looking for a little drink. Because it's cheap, I usually drink rum'n'coke.

I like the girly fruity drinks as well for my beer replacement. But these are carbonated and never come in a metal can or plastic bottle, making them incompatible with safe outdoor fun.

I swiped a couple of cozies from the stockpile that I was supposed to give to the employees (I get stuff to give to my overachieving stores now and again). No worries, my boss told me to.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

My concern is that glass bottles simply are not allowed for good reason in most public places that I drink (beaches, rivers, etc). So if I pour a delicious carbonated girly fruity drink in a flask or plastic bottle, it looses its fizz. And a coozie alone isn't enough to make a glass bottle safe out where people stumble drunkenly through the sand. That leaves me with just hard alcohols, beer (that I hate) and drinks mixed on the spot.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Best thing you could probably do at that point is to pour it into a metal shaker or thermos or something and top it off with ice and club soda. The taste of the drink will overpower the soda, and if you keep the shaker or whatever sealed, it'll stay fizzy for pretty much forever, unless physics has changed since the last time I did that. (It has been almost a decade, you know.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Clearly this calls for the production of more terra-cotta bottles.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

So, drinkin' stories. I once got too drunk and kicked out of a strip club. Nothing special, right? Well, I was all gothed up, and ready to party. This was back when I had my ponytail and no beard, and could still fit into my leather pants. Well, one of the dancers got me up on a pole. The owner of the place wanted to hire me, right up until he heard me talk and figured out I was actually a dude. Apparently, I've got some good moves on a pole, but only when I'm roaring drunk.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Hey, male strippers can make money too, I'm sure the prettyboy look has a niche somewhere in that.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Yeah just move to San Francisco.  :P

Had a few friends in that business. Make good money. If I had no morals I would totally do it.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

If I had no morals I would totally do it.
Says the man who wanted to nuke South Africa from orbit  ::)  ;)

Last day of work. Then Holiday. I'm going to be drinking EVERY DAY. Starting at noon.
Of course I can't actually get drunk, what with having a kid around and stuff, but drinking-during-the-day, even if it's just a wine at lunch or two beers in the sun just has such a holiday feel to it.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

But at the end of the day
as my mind had it's way
it obviously has been through a lot.

Enough with the brown
it's time to slow down
with a nice alcoholic shot.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I shall partake in
beer, or spirits if present
good way to unwind

Or, if you want to put a negative spin on drinking:

I shall partake in
beer, or spirits if present
good way to unwind
- Japanese Death poem
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 07:44:56 am by Jackrabbit »

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Going to a bizarre vegetarian restraunt tonight, they let you bring their own booze, so I'm bringing a nice spanish red (or two)
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

Drank my last bottle of beer after work this morning, and now I have to track down that brand again. Such a pain in the ass.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Had a bloody delicious porter on saturday, was about 4.5% and it was black as coal and smooth as sin. Augh it was so good and I can't remember what it was called. Only had a half as well. It tasted of strong coffee and dark malt and everything porter should be.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Vodka + anything other than fruit juices is very very very bad.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19