Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Luckiest or Unluckiest baby?  (Read 848 times)

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Luckiest or Unluckiest baby?
« on: June 18, 2011, 02:47:42 pm »

I generated a quick world to test a mod I'm working on, with savagery and beasts turned down.  While looking through legends, I noticed a catgirl, which I had modded in as a rare caste of humans, was in the legends, and remembered that I'd left that mod in when I started on this new one.  I decided to check what happened to her, since she lived from 60 to 61, and I tend to check up on them when I notice.  I think I'll just write out her legends log.

Dolak Confusedcourage was a cat girl born in 60.  She was the youngest daughter of Tode Sablelash and Tekud Lightnumber.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

She had to have been born in the first month of 60, since that's early spring, and that's when the first of 60 attacks occur.  She died in midspring of 61.  Somehow, during that time, she encountered SIX night creatures and managed to escape from 5 of them.

I checked, and her father also fought several night creatures, and it looks like a lot of others did.  Still, I'm more impressed by the fact that she survived 5 of them.  Kind of makes them seem a little less intimidating.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Luckiest or Unluckiest baby?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 04:26:55 pm »

Or maybe catgirls are too hardcore. Do they have different base stats from normal humans?