Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Disgaea: War for the Throne - Turn 3 - Contest Begins (3 Slots Left)  (Read 7826 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Disgaea: War for the Throne - Four slots remaining
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 06:53:34 pm »

Dood.

Prinnys are like, slaves dood. Plus they explode when thrown.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 06:59:15 pm »

They make awesome main characters, though.

If you have enough replacements, that is.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 07:29:58 pm »

You have to be thrown to explode so you just have to bevcareful, and be wary of people who might throw you. Also if you are playing a Prinny, and are thrown, and explode it doesn't count as an actual death.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Disgaea: War for the Throne - Three slots remaining
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 07:50:39 pm »

Well it should, it would make being a prinny interesting..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 07:52:43 pm »

Yep each time you are thrown it will cost you HL depending on how much damage you deal to enemies, and how many enemies you hit.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 10:18:44 am »

I know about prinnys. It will be very fun to play, especially as one who believes that exploding demon penguins with peg legs are better than normal, more useful demons.  Besides, the one skill that makes you have to be a prinny is pretty good.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 10:21:47 am »

Yep each time you are thrown it will cost you HL depending on how much damage you deal to enemies, and how many enemies you hit.
Actually a prinny only costs 1HL to revive...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 10:26:50 am »

Actually a prinny only costs 1HL to revive...
Yep, but the PC Prinnies don't die when they explode instead they pay a HL fee to survive it and continue fighting, or instead wait for a chance to revive themselves (Usually after combat)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 12:49:30 pm »

Turn 0 - Etna's Troops

"Hello punch .... I mean new recruits !! You were lucky enough to be put in my group *A Prinny screaming 'Don't listen to her' in the background* ....... Starting today you will be put through training missions, and mock battles to keep you in shape for the coming battles." Ya right more like for my own amusement, but if I told them that they would run away,and I wouldn't have new meat bags to wail on. After a moment she continued saying "Here in a little bit we will be having a contest to see who gets to live in the barracks, and who sleeps outside in the tents. Everyone will be competeing including me, and that would total up to exactly 60 people, and there is only room for twenty of us in the barracks, so the last twenty standing wins. Now you may go prepare for this battle." with that Etna walked off stage Now we can see if what Laharl said about those six new recruits was right.

You have three turns to prepare for the coming battle. You can go to the armory to get weapons, armor, adn other items that might help, or go get checked out by the nurse to see if you are hurt. You could also talk to some of the other members of the group, but I doubt many would be willing to talk to you.

Spoiler: EmoBiatch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: freeformschooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BunnyBob77 (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Disgaea: War for the Throne - Turn 0 - Etna's Troops (3 Slots Left)
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 01:42:15 pm »

Armory. Buy beginner staff, if possible.

EmoBiatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 01:57:16 pm »

Get a new weapon.
I'm flying faster than the speed of SANDWICH !

Every monday's first words : Hurrfriggin' horseshit....

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 08:40:44 pm »

Check out shops/armory, and inform everyone not on my side that they have no chance, for we have the power of prinny on our side!  OOC: I have a feeling that my bragging will get me killed horribly.  *reflects on what I just typed*  Oh god I hope I don't roll a one after saying that 0_0.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 09:24:51 pm »

Actually its a free-for-all, but you could help eahc other out, and you might all survive this (Yes getting to live in the barracks will help you by the way, but I won't just give it to you you will have to earn it)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 10:09:42 pm »

Turn 1 - Decrepit Armory

Armory. Buy beginner staff, if possible.
[5] You enter the armory without getting trampled to death by several Ghouls, and ask the Weapons Master for a staff. [3] The man hands you a wodden staff with a tag attached, and the tag reads 'Used as a walking stick, D-2, +1 to Magic Accuracy'

Check out shops/armory, and inform everyone not on my side that they have no chance, for we have the power of prinny on our side!
[2] You start to walk to the armory, but you run into Etna, and end up running for your life instead. [3] You barely manage to get away, but you still need to go to the armory to get something otherwise your only going to get the left over weapons.

Get a new weapon.
[3] You go into the armory, and right as you walk in the man hands you [1] a Rusty Shortsword with a tag that reads 'It smells oddly like piss, D-2, Hits 2x), [2] a used Hand-Axe with a tag that reads 'The previous owner's wife killed him with this (He shouldn't of had that affair righ), D-4, and a 10% chance to make the target recieve +1 damage next attack), and [5] one of Etna's old tridents with a tag that reads 'To the poor sucker who gets this if I find you your dead, D-3, Hits 2x, and 5% chance to inflict a wound that causes bleeding (-1 hp every turn) The Weapon Master says "You got pretty lucky except for the trident, because every person who has had it here got their asses kicked by Etna." with that he snickered, and walked off.

Spoiler: EmoBiatch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: freeformschooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: BunnyBob77 (click to show/hide)

If you have a problem with the cursing please tell me, but otherwise since it is somethign I came to expect from Disgaea games I will try to use it like they would (Often, and humorously)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 10:11:58 pm »

Buy some light armor.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5