Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Disgaea: War for the Throne - Turn 3 - Contest Begins (3 Slots Left)  (Read 7810 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Disgaea: War for the Throne - Turn 1 - Decrepit Armory (3 Slots Left)
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 04:15:32 pm »

Ah-Ah-Ah.

Prinny's get healed at only 1hl cost.

Because they are considered to be worthless.
Thats right if you pay for a medic, but in battle PC Prinnies have a special ability called 'Money is Power' which allows them to be thrown, and blown up, but still live at the cost of some HL which is calculated through number if enemies hit, and damage dealt.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 04:24:06 pm »

So that means everyone else will be really poor instead... or they just won't throw me. awesome, now I charge people for my explosions like some kind of prinny battle prostitute.  Actually, that just sounds creepy.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 04:28:43 pm »

That Ability sounds idiotic.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 04:34:21 pm »

That Ability sounds idiotic.
It allows for the PCs to stay alive if the enemies, or someone else throws them if they are a prinny.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 05:25:07 pm »

Yeah, but...
The other players can just not throw them. Prinnys do get skills, and they can deal okay damage, so just give them a save or something.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 05:28:02 pm »

Yeah, but...
The other players can just not throw them. Prinnys do get skills, and they can deal okay damage, so just give them a save or something.
Hmmm ..... ok then 1d10 roll 5 or higher they survive without a scratch 1-2 they recieve massive damage (brings them down to 1 Hp), adn 3-4 causes medium damage (takes your HP down by half)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 05:46:18 pm »

Yeah, but...
Hmmm ..... ok then 1d10 roll 5 or higher they survive without a scratch 1-2 they recieve massive damage (brings them down to 1 Hp), adn 3-4 causes medium damage (takes your HP down by half)

A++ more incentive to throw.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 06:05:19 pm »

Darnit now you'll all be murdering me.  Also, who has'nt posted their move for the next turn or is adwarf still working on it?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 06:07:26 pm »

Darnit now you'll all be murdering me.  Also, who has'nt posted their move for the next turn or is adwarf still working on it?

You haven't actually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 06:10:14 pm »

Yep also would you like me to go aheda, nd group you guys into the same team, or just go free-for-all style?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 06:11:45 pm »

I think a free-for-all style works better for you, but it might be confusing if we're all in the battlefield.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 06:13:07 pm »

Recruit other prinnys that I can find to my cause of forming a prinny alliance.  Together we shall conquer the world!  But that comes later.  Currently the plan is to live in the barracks and hopefully not get beaten to death by etna.
I've posted my move.  Also, I think we should all be on the same team.  Otherwise no one can take advantage of throwing me.  Not without paying money and getting their eye stabbed out.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 06:14:12 pm »

Well I will be doing the battles like stages from the Disgaea Chapters so multiple battles with a final one with a boss (You already know who)

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2011, 06:19:28 pm »

Will there be a break inbetween the battles to heal and get new weapons and armor like in disgaea, or will they be straight chapters?  I'm guessing there will be breaks, but I'm just making sure.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2011, 06:27:52 pm »

Will there be a break inbetween the battles to heal and get new weapons and armor like in disgaea, or will they be straight chapters?  I'm guessing there will be breaks, but I'm just making sure.
Yes there will be breaks, but for a couple of chapters you won't be able to by weapons, and armor in between battles only items (which won't appear until Chapter 2)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5