Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Family Guy MMO  (Read 7328 times)

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Family Guy MMO
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2012, 03:30:22 am »

Mods said they prefer if people necro old threads rather than make new ones about the same thing,
I was going to make a new thread about Family Guy Online, but then I thought to myself, hmm maybe someone already did, so I searched for it, and BAM here we are.

To be fair, I checked the last posts before the necro and apparently the game wasn't out back then, so you came with new info. Or something. So we can call it an update.

I think most people have trouble by necros that just quote from some old thread and add their opinion about what the quoted person said.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:32:19 am by Sergius »

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile
Re: Family Guy MMO
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2012, 11:48:53 am »

Indeed. There's no problem with necroing a thread on these forums so long as it adds pertinent information (since the game is now out, it seems fairly relevant to me for someone to bring it up and provide his/her thoughts on it).

I went ahead and watched a Lets Play of this and ... okay, I'm of two minds about it. First, it looks exactly like the show. If you really wanted to explore the Family Guy setting you'd probably get some enjoyment out of it. Second, the actual gameplay that I saw looked fairly uninteresting to me, but I don't think anyone expects it to be a deep experience.

(For the record, and in case anyone is interested, this is the first Let's Play video and related article I found after a quick Google.)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]