Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 8BitMMO (construction sandbox mmo)  (Read 15029 times)

Sim9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 8BitMMO (construction sandbox mmo)
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2012, 07:21:36 pm »

Thanks, hope you enjoy :)
8BitMMO, a WIP multiplayer game of fighting & building: Forum ThreadPlay In Browser

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2012, 03:15:14 pm »

I've just given this a try and I'm enjoying it so far. It's definitely not intuitive though. Certain things are clearly explained, like how to move and fight, but there are other important things that I had to dig through the FAQ and forums to find out.

There's one very important question I can't find the answer to anywhere: how do you get platinum? Is the only way to purchase it in the store, or can it be obtained in the game just by playing?

Thanks!

Sim9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2013, 07:31:50 pm »

I've just given this a try and I'm enjoying it so far. It's definitely not intuitive though. Certain things are clearly explained, like how to move and fight, but there are other important things that I had to dig through the FAQ and forums to find out.

There's one very important question I can't find the answer to anywhere: how do you get platinum? Is the only way to purchase it in the store, or can it be obtained in the game just by playing?

Thanks!

Thanks for playing, and glad you had fun.  Yeah, I agree the more advanced topics (especially "how to find space to build in / where is the wilderness", which is probably what you had trouble with?) are not clearly explained enough.

Two ways to get plat - buy it, or trade with another player for plat items.  Most people just trade and that's fine, but I'm extra appreciative for those who donate to development ;)

I *might* try this tomorrow.

Looks good, but I'm presently not sure. Also, I need to do revision, and the last thing I need is another game ruining my revision time  >.<

Sure -- if you have time, enjoy.  Otherwise no pressure
8BitMMO, a WIP multiplayer game of fighting & building: Forum ThreadPlay In Browser
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]