Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25816 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 0 Year:3
« Reply #300 on: August 22, 2011, 04:04:52 pm »

Oh and until you escape everything is counted as combat turns, aka 10 minutes
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:52 pm »

Head to the armoury, Odds are that's guarded because of everything in there. Still worth a try though.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:37 pm »

Andrea looked up from her meal, a thermos of soup from old cans salvaged from God knows where. She hadn't much liked the work they were doing, but now seemed like a good chance to escape and maybe get some revenge on those bastards. The cop - she was still thinking of him as that, even three years later - had been out of his seat as soon as the alarm had sounded; perhaps he had been waiting for it? In any case, he probably needed help; he had adapted well to losing his hand as near as she could tell, with his ability to move things with his mind, but she still didn't want him to run off alone. He and Steve were largely defenseless in this situation, but she had learned a few tricks about her own powers and she could protect him while he went about his business.

"Wait, Taric. I'm coming with you," she said, standing and taking the thermos with her, making sure the lid was closed. With a small bit of effort she made the soup boiling hot; if trouble came up she could fling it into the face of an attacker.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 22, 2011, 08:09:05 pm »

Here we go again.

"You'll need me- if it's guarded, I can try to "convince" them to let us in.

Follow them.  Attempt to cloud the minds of observers so we are not stopped.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 22, 2011, 08:34:05 pm »

Henry rolled his shoulders, walking calmly towards the armory with Taric
Raggle Fraggle

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2011, 12:52:50 am »

"Wait up guys, im coming with you"
mutation evolution? i mean i dont think my body was toxic
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2011, 09:05:50 am »

yes, as you noticed all of your mutations advanced, aprox 2 levels, with the except of Andrea/SeriosConcentrate's who had already jumped 2 levels before, she is aprox level 4 now.  Turn in-writing now.
Nom nom nom

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 23, 2011, 09:39:57 am »

in high level, will i spit acidic poison like a king cobra (hopes it will be like it)
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2011, 09:51:03 am »

I'm pretty sure you can do that now. :3 ...Unless it's currently just acid and not poison, that is.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 23, 2011, 11:21:46 am »

What he said^  you can already do that, hover your mouth over your ability for a description of what you can do.  At higher levels you will have something a bit more... interesting.   Unfortunately anything much past this will require you finding something special and will not progress over time or use anymore.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 23, 2011, 12:44:35 pm »

Turn 1: Year 3:Organized Chaos
Head to the armoury, Odds are that's guarded because of everything in there. Still worth a try though.
(6) You stand up and take a light jog all the way to the armory, as you arrive you see the two guards struggling with 4 recruits.  As you watch from around the corner, one of the guards grabs a recruit by the neck, and cleanly slices off his head with a set of large claws.

Andrea looked up from her meal, a thermos of soup from old cans salvaged from God knows where. She hadn't much liked the work they were doing, but now seemed like a good chance to escape and maybe get some revenge on those bastards. The cop - she was still thinking of him as that, even three years later - had been out of his seat as soon as the alarm had sounded; perhaps he had been waiting for it? In any case, he probably needed help; he had adapted well to losing his hand as near as she could tell, with his ability to move things with his mind, but she still didn't want him to run off alone. He and Steve were largely defenseless in this situation, but she had learned a few tricks about her own powers and she could protect him while he went about his business.

"Wait, Taric. I'm coming with you," she said, standing and taking the thermos with her, making sure the lid was closed. With a small bit of effort she made the soup boiling hot; if trouble came up she could fling it into the face of an attacker.

(5) While you follow behind Taric you funnel heat into the soup canister, the lid begins to glow lightly, definitely a bit more then boiling hot but at least it should work well.  Taric halts behind a corner, you hear struggling from just ahead followed by a loud thump.

Here we go again.

"You'll need me- if it's guarded, I can try to "convince" them to let us in.

Follow them.  Attempt to cloud the minds of observers so we are not stopped.
(3)  You follow behind, but nearly get lost while trying to confuse the minds of other people.  You manage to keep anyone from noticing the group until you arrive just outside the armory, you hear struggling coming from ahead.

Henry rolled his shoulders, walking calmly towards the armory with Taric
(2) Attempting to walk calmly doesn't work well when a long bone tipped tendon shoots through the wall beside your head, it rips back out carrying a chunk of wall into the courtyard.  You run on ahead and arrive outside the armory there is 6 people fighting just outside the armory, but a guard quickly kills one.

"Wait up guys, im coming with you"
mutation evolution? i mean i dont think my body was toxic
(4)  You arrive with the group outside the armory, you watch out the window for a minute.  Large amounts of fighting is going on in the courtyard, a number of people you knew already lie dead or dieing.  It seems everyone is just trying to escape, but being provoked into fights by some person standing on top of a watch tower.  You think it might be the general but can't tell from this distance.

Time: 6:10AM
Weather:Raining.. as always
Status of: Military Base-Chaos, starting to become damaged from the fighting

Military Base Locations:
-Cafeteria
-Kitchens
-Recreational Area
    -Gym
    -Target Range
    -Socialization Area
-Officers Quarters
-Personal Quarters
     -Taric's Room
     -Henry's Room
     -Andrea's Room
     -Steve's Room
     -Alan's Room
-Armory -Andrea, Steve, Taric, Henry, Alan
-Vechical Storage
-Drill Square
   -Entrance/Exit Gates (locked, guarded)

Taric
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alan

Andrea

Steve

Henry
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 1 Year:3
« Reply #311 on: August 23, 2011, 01:18:45 pm »

Telekinecticaly throw the overheated thermos at one of the guards
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2011, 01:45:58 pm »

if the door is locked and im there Spit acid on the lock
if im at the recruit vs soldier thing spit at soldier
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2011, 01:56:14 pm »

Make sure you open it first, Taric.

Andrea opened her hand as the thermos was yanked from it. ...Wish he'd ask before doing that sort of thing. She knew it was him doing it, but she couldn't quite get used to things flying around as if by magic. Since he had one of the guards in hand, she turned to another one and focused on his body heat, cranking it up to ridiculously high levels to incinerate him from the inside by draining it from another guard, freezing the second target to death by lowering his body temperature to sub-zero levels.

I can do a transference of heat like that, right? :3

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2011, 02:06:50 pm »

Pretty much exactly as how it's supposed to happen actually ;)
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26