Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25860 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 26
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2011, 08:14:07 pm »

ok I promised myself I would go one for one with updates on my two RTD's but this one is so much more fun to update:
Turn 28:Rat-Dog or Dog-Rat?
Get ahold of yourself man! Go shoot the Dogs and possibly stab any if the get close enough
(2) Getting ahold of yourself is the least of your concerns, mainly because you are falling out the window.  Instead you get ahold of the window and pull yourself back in.  (3+2=5) You shoot expertly and take down 3 of the dogs in rapid succession, though as they fall to the ground they burst apart, many smaller dogs roll out and scamper away into the shadows. (1+2=3) you attempt to shoot the others but manage only grazing shots as they get wise to the loud bangs.  The remaining dogs make an about turn, followed by the smaller ones and immediately begin ripping at the fortifications, the smaller ones easily squeeze in, it's just not made to stop rat sized things.  You hear a scream followed by "Ew.. Ew EW!" and Jessie runs up the stairs, followed closely by Lizardman.  He blocks the door and eats one of the little dogs that manages to squeeze through.  You click the next clip into place with grim determination.  You have exactly 30 shots left and a buckknife.

Great... more company.  At least I can try to get an idea of who is out there...

Scan the area for surface thoughts.
(3) Well judging by a quick scan, it's human, it's intelligent... and it appears to have killed a number of mutants, you find a large pile of dead under the Visitors Welcome sign.  They all seem to have been shot and... burned?  You scan about and find a number of faucets hidden about the facility, all smell vaguely of shit and there is small pilot lights above each.  During your inspection Andrea walks up behind you and nearly gives you a heart attack.  A geyser of flame appears behind her and really adds to the startling.

Andrea shied away from the dogs. She wasn't about to take on eight wild animals alone! And for right now it seemed like the house was secure, so her friends would be safe. Or at least Jessie and Henry would; Steve, Taric, and Alan might still be outside. She decided to go look for them, feeling a little extra firepower would be handy when they tried to get back in.

Action: Go find my allies; up to you which ones I run into. ^^
(2)  you are not very far away when you hear a series of shots and then a young girls scream.  You attempt to go back but then a wave of small dog-like rats swarms after you (6) you bolt, but they move incredibly fast on such small legs, you run and run until you end up in a woods road, you spot Steve investigating something and you run to him.  Just as you enter the waste facilities grounds a geyser of flame shoots up behind you, incinerating the swarm of dog-rats.

ough bleah he tastes like shit...(punts the head away) hey, listen (tell him about that ""Deal"" as i use those tools on the man)

mutation evolution?
(6) You spit the warm blood from your mouth, it sputters for a sec on the pavement and then fizzles lightly.  you kick the head away a bit and start removing the equipment while explaining what you are planning to him.  It rolls back and forth as if trying to escape. (5) you remove the needle like-apparatus and stab it deep into the spinal column of the body, it twitches and tries to reatch back to remove it, you kneel on it's arms as you start the device.  It hums and vibrates and after a few minutes produces a rather cheery tune indicating it is done.  You slip a few vials into it, and the body goes limp.  Seconds later it spits out 5 vials of silvery liquid like what filled in it's wounds initially.  Strangely the head is still completely alive, but you can't find anywhere on it to use the device.
-5 Vials filled (silver)

"Oh fuck..." Patch up the left stup of an arm and get moving!
You steal Alan's medkit for a minute to stop the bleeding, while he does a little tirade about something to a wiggling head. (4) You stop the bleeding and bandage the stump. (2) The residual pain makes it very hard to get to the hunting store, luckily you are right outside it.  You wander into the store, there's a lot of empty boxes laying about, a few smashed cash machines, and a room near the back of the store labeled EMPLOYES ONLY!

Time:9:30AM day 2

Weather:Bright, clean, clear

Environment:Taric's House:Door Barricaded.  All Windows barricaded, Chain fence fixed, and lightly reinforced.  Shed is fine.  Nearby Houses have been largely stripped of usable wood, you'd need to use a sledge hammer to make anything loose enough to use.  Top Front Windows made into Sniper's Pillboxes.  3 Usable Vehicles sit across the road.

Group Inventory(aka what's laying around Taric's house):
Make-shift gasoline fireplace, burned out
Wheel Barrel (lets you move 4 large items)
Chainsaw (1/1L gas)
Gas can (8/10L)
Portable Power Generator (5/5L gas)
-4 Mustard gas grenades
-4 Smoke Grenades
-2 Red X canisters.
2 10 MM 12 shot pistols
8 12 round 10mm clips
-3 sets of car keys
-Large Box with "food" written on it
Case of 1L bottled water, 12 bottles
Rationx2 200g, medium nutrition
bear Stake x5
Canned foodx3

Taric: Hunting Store
Not Hungry
Not thirsty
Very Tired
Gas mask
Left Hand GONE!

Steve: Waste Facility
Not Hungry
Not thirsty
Not Tired
Gas mask

Andrea:Waste Facility
Not Tired
Slightly Hungry
Slightly thirsty
Gas mask

Henry:Taric's House
Slightly Hungry
Moderately Thirsty
Not Tired
Gas Mask

Jessie:Taric's House
Not Hungry
Not Thirsty
Fine
Apparently Telekinetic, only mildly, unaware of power.
Gas Mask
Has 'pet' Lizardman

Alan-Outside Hunting Store
Slightly Hungry
Slightly Thirsty
Very Tired
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 28
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2011, 08:28:41 pm »

Enter the employees only area. That's where te good stuff will be.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2011, 08:45:31 pm »

(1) An employ shoots you square in the gut with a double barreled shotgun, you die.  wanna play again?

Naw not a real roll :P
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 15, 2011, 11:01:09 pm »

"This guy has it out for mutants.  Let's split while we can, and find the others."

Follow Andrea.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2011, 11:23:50 am »

i were to obtain 20 vials right?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 16, 2011, 11:41:53 am »

20 Vials for the 'special' prize, any can be exchanged for various things though, and you only need to have turned in 20 vials in total, not all at once.  Of course the more vials and the better they are, along with more variance will get you better things.
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2011, 12:41:45 pm »

Andrea jumped as the flames shot up! "Damn! That was ridiculous..." she said, putting her free hand to her chest. "What is this place, anyway?" she asked, looking around. She didn't feel safe enough with just the two of them to go back to the house, and it was probably safer inside than outside. "Let's look around."

Action: Head inside and look for useful items.

Might as well meet a new NPC. :3
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:10:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2011, 01:05:21 pm »

You're gonna burn to the ground a guy who just saved you?  Welp ok then.
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 16, 2011, 01:06:44 pm »

Huh? Wasn't the fire some random trap meant to kill us or something?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 16, 2011, 01:07:56 pm »

It incinerated the rat-dogs and Steve has been poking around for a good-long time now.
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2011, 01:09:34 pm »

Ah, I see. Changing my action, then.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2011, 01:31:21 pm »

will be gone for 4 days just have me watch over the house and extract as stanby actions.
Quite fucked indeed.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 18, 2011, 11:44:19 am »

still need riccto
Nom nom nom

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 23, 2011, 11:04:52 am »

Get my stab on with the dogs, Attempt to tap into that strength I experienced awhile earlier.
Raggle Fraggle

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2011, 11:01:52 am »

still need riccto
he posted awhile ago.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26