Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25849 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 6
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 06:40:47 pm »

ya basically anything that didn't get burned to a crisp should be edible still remember it's still day one of the apocalypse :D
anyways quick-combat potential turn
Tell Human to get out of the car slowly, otherwise I shoot.
(4) You yell at him to get out slowly, and the car door opens, however the person simply falls out. He yells back "Ugh, Taric??  Is that you buddy?  Please man I've been shot in the legs, don't make me crawl to you." (Name a NPC time, he's one of your cop buddies, I'll let you decide what to do with him.)
The rain continues to fall around you.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2011, 06:41:32 pm »

"You touch any of that white dust?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2011, 06:45:22 pm »

"You touch any of that white dust?"
(?)"Naw, I was in the station at the time, I attempted to come and find you after it dissipated, but the engine wouldn't turn over, and then they started shooting at me.... please I'm in so much pain."
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2011, 06:47:20 pm »

"Okay then Will, Hang in there" Bring William back to the warehouse.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2011, 06:52:40 pm »

Nooooooo. He's going to eat all of our food.  :-\ Damn William.
Raggle Fraggle

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2011, 06:54:51 pm »

Heyyyy, No fair calling out the NPC...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2011, 07:02:15 pm »

"Okay then Will, Hang in there" Bring William back to the warehouse.
You walk over to William (1) and see it only too late, he hasn't only had significant exposure, but he knows exactly what he's doing. (2) He explodes in a cloud of the white dust, and you can't help being completely engulfed (5) You can suddenly see everything, the meaning of life, how the world came to be, what the dust actually is, everything.  The dust suddenly shudders and then bursts into flames (4) you are knocked unconscious as the knowledge slips from you mind into the flames, yet they don't burn you.  You wake a few minutes later, Williams corpse is gone and you have a massive headache,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Mutation Level 2 gained:100% Brain Activity

you have 30 minutes left.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2011, 07:05:22 pm »

"Fuck!" Head back to the warehouse.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2011, 08:11:18 pm »

(Since I'm last)

"Hello?  Anyone in there?"

Investigate the door- see if you can get it open.  If it's human, help it out.  If mutant/hostile, shoot it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2011, 12:54:45 pm »

Turn 7:Turn of Fat Loot and Children
I'm fine with the one hour turns
Examine Vehicle, Loot it and see if its even operational.
(3) The fire seemed to have started on it's tires, and then moved to the gas tank, and when it exploded the whole truck tipped over.  There is a body shaped hole in the window, and it looks like something bashed into the cab and dragged the former driver back out.  (3) There is no way that this will get running again, what ever isn't burnt has been shredded with claws, even the metal, you hope you don't run across this thing...  (6) you do manage to find a box of rifle ammo(30), (3) a case of 7-cola (6 in a case), (3) a bag of chips and (6) ohhohohoh yes, a rifle scope(+2 to shooting when user isn't moving.), it looks like it will fit perfectly on your rifle.   All-in-all you are pretty happy with this run. (?) You walk back to the warehouse carrying your loot.

(Since I'm last)

"Hello?  Anyone in there?"

Investigate the door- see if you can get it open.  If it's human, help it out.  If mutant/hostile, shoot it.
(4) You  can get the door open easily enough, just gotta move a bit of rubble, and as you work at moving it you attempt to talk to the person inside.
"Hello I heard you crying, I'm gonna try and help you get out ok?"
You hear the crying suddenly stop and then a young girls voice comes from inside.  "Please, my light broke, I'm scared it's dark in here..... are you my daddy?"
You are completely shocked, after so much death last night, and the horrible after-effects you didn't expect anyone to still be alive, much less a child.  "Sorry no dear, but I'll help you find him, just hold on."  (5)You manage to calm the child as you finish removing the rubble, and when you finally get the door open, a small child climbs out, she is battered and bruised, and is holding half of a teddy bear.  She steps blinking into the light and looks about, at that point you realize that there is still smoke rising in the distance, the rain is pouring and blood is running in the streets from the multitude of dead abominations, she seems to not take notice, must be in shock.  She looks at you, smiles, and then sits down on the pile of rubble.  "Can I come with you mister, I don't wanna stay here anymore... my.. my name is Jessie" She begins to sob again.

"Fuck!" Head back to the warehouse.
(1) The pain and heavy rain makes it impossible to find your way back, (5) at-least you realize where you are, you are near your home.  You wander up the street, slightly dazed, and then am amazed to see your house is still standing. (You can kinda make up what should be inside, kinda a free loot/ally find) (4) The rain seems to let up a bit, and you are feeling a little better at seeing your house hasn't burned to the ground.

Also cool with 1 hour turns, just need to take a bit to adjust to it. ^^;

Andi took a deep breath and let the rain wash over her. It probably wasn't healthy and would just make her illness worse, she was sure, but damn it felt good. After a minute or two of enjoying it, she opened her eyes and moved into the streets to investigate any nearby buildings that looked intact, or at least not likely to collapse any time soon.

Action: Spend fifty-five minutes searching nearby buildings, looking specifically for food that's still edible and ammo/weaponry, then hightail it back to the warehouse in the remaining five.
(2) You wander through a few of the nearby buildings, anything of use seems to have been taken, that only means there is other people that haven't gone completely insane at-least. (6)You do however find in a workshop type place(5, 6, 3, 5, 5, 6) a wireless internet stick, should work on your laptop, a portable power generator(large) that runs on gasoline, 10 liters of gas(large), 1 large wheel-barrel(giant, rolls) (lets the user carry 4 large items at normal speed as long as they aren't in combat.) and a chainsaw (gas-powered)  You load up your haul in the wheel barrel and push it back to the warehouse, what a great find and all in one place too.  The rain lets up a bit as you walk back.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Time:11:00AM

Weather:Medium Rain

Environment:Everything is either barricaded or heavily reinforced, there is a second story fire-escape, but there's no way to reach it, the ladder long ago rusted away.  The large Bay doors is only blocked, and would only take 2 or three minutes to get out from.
Ally-way has one entrance blocked off with a broken car and various rubble, other is open

Group Inventory(aka what's laying around the warehouse):
Butchered-cleaned bear copse 80% left
Make-shift gasoline fireplace, burned out
Wheel Barrel (lets you move 4 large items)
Chainsaw (0/1L gas)
Gas can (10/10L)
Portable Power Generator (5/5L gas)

Taric: His House
slightly Hungry
slightly thirsty
Covered in Bear blood

Steve: In Ally-Way
Slightly Hungry
slightly thirsty
Slightly Tired

Angela: In ally way
slightly Tired
Slightly Hungry
slightly thirsty

Henry: In ally way
Not Hungry
slightly Thirsty
slightly Tired

Jessie:NPC In ally way
unknown stats
Moderately Injured

Area:Near the warehouse is largely burned and unsafe to enter buildings, some may be able to hold up if you are careful. Nearby buildings have been searched, they are empty of anything useful that could be carried, some still house furniture, all have been looted heavily in the night.
Taric's House-It is still standing, free of the flames, but many other houses are not.
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2011, 12:56:50 pm »

Enter my house, search it for everything of value (Practical and sentimental)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2011, 12:58:51 pm »

ohhh and I forgot to say, if I miss any items, I'm trying to keep track of all the items either in the area inventory, or in yours on the front page, but big updates like this one with 2 or more people looting and finding things, just let me know if I miss anything.
To clarify on the internet key, it's one of those wireless ones that hook up to a satellite, so even with no power around it should work.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2011, 12:59:31 pm »

Enter my house, search it for everything of value (Practical and sentimental)
what sort of things could be sentimental, pets, wives, children, anything like that you want to look for?
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2011, 01:01:17 pm »

Any favorite objects such as books, games, teddy bears. That sort of thing.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2011, 01:18:11 pm »

Look along the street for any other cars to loot but then head back to the warehouse
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26