Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25833 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 4
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 10:26:56 am »

Eat, drink and just relax for the next hour.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:33:21 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 10:29:53 am »

Eat

For the whole hour?  Fatty  :P
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 10:32:35 am »

Well, he is a cop :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2011, 10:38:27 am »

His eyes look glazed- has he been eating donuts?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2011, 10:40:35 am »

His eyes look glazed- has he been eating donuts?
guahah, let's just hope that the donut shop didn't go up in the fires.  You might get a rampaging cop on your hands :p
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2011, 10:42:03 am »

Fuck it, I'm now obliged to roleplay as Homer simpson ;D

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2011, 10:53:49 am »

Why you little...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2011, 10:54:24 am »

Or Bart.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011, 10:55:27 am »

Or, more thematically, Chief Wiggum.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 10:56:36 am »

Nono, He's too incompetant. He has the accuracy of a stormtrooper. Maybe Lou or Eddie.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011, 12:30:17 pm »

"I'm not feeling so well," Andrea said. "I think I got bit by a tick or something. I'm going to go take a nap." Jeez, I hope I don't have something serious at a time like this... She went back to where she had been sleeping last night - a small area mostly hidden among old shipping containers - and curled up, her shotgun close to hand just in case anything happened.

Action: Sleep for the next hour.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »

Turn 5:Radio Contact
Works for me.  I'll clear it out and scout a bit.

Clear the fire escape, then clean out the alley so there are no spots we could get ambushed.  Keep eye out for usable supplies while at it.
You manage to move all the things from the fire escape (5) in doing so you notice something the others missed before, the fire escape has heavy reinforcement and a bar that can be dropped over it, so you won't need to replace the rubble when you come back, just lock it.  (4) It's hard work but you manage to clear out the ally-way, the light rain is actually rather pleasant, it stops the smell of blood from the massacre out front..  (1) Then you notice it, an huge dog is laying at the end of the ally-way (5) thinking fast you creep up on it and crack it's skull open with your hatchet.  You suddenly think you can hear voices, but you notice that a car out in the road has a emergency radio in it, and... THERE'S PEOPLE TALKING OVER IT!  You grab the radio and rush back inside, locking the door behind you.

Item gained-Emergency Radio-100% power

"I'm not feeling so well," Andrea said. "I think I got bit by a tick or something. I'm going to go take a nap." Jeez, I hope I don't have something serious at a time like this... She went back to where she had been sleeping last night - a small area mostly hidden among old shipping containers - and curled up, her shotgun close to hand just in case anything happened.

Action: Sleep for the next hour.
(5) You fall asleep in seconds, and don't have a wink of a dream the entire time.  Andrea:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Get Something to Eat and Drink. Hunker down for a bit.
(3) You have a hard time keeping the meat down, it tastes like shit, but it's food.  A drink is a little less for-coming, (6) You then notice that one of the bottles still has beer in it, and without thinking you chug the whole thing, and nearly choke, there was a cigarette butt in it.... at-least it's something.  You relax and attempt to start a conversation with the cop when Steve bursts through the door, carrying an emergency radio.

Eat, drink and just relax for the next hour.
(5) You can't even taste the meat as you eat it, somehow you know it tastes bad but you completely ignore it, you then drink 250ml of your water, better save the rest for later.  You are about to fall asleep when Steve runs through the door talking in a womens voice... wait no that's not right, he's got an emergency radio.  You then hear it scream.

Group Event:
Radio:
Voice 1-Mam, please stay calm, just do as I say and we can get out of this.
Voice 2-No.... *sob*  no I can't leave him out there, he'll recognize me, you'll see.
Voice 1-DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!  He's gone, just st--
Voice 2-Jimmy, oh god what ha... AHHHH *screams continue for a minute and then there is a sound like eating*
Voice 1-Sigh, people never learn.... hey can I hear someone else breathing Hello?

Time:9:00AM

Weather:Medium Rain

Environment:Everything is either barricaded or heavily reinforced, there is a second story fire-escape, but there's no way to reach it, the ladder long ago rusted away.  The large Bay doors, and the downstairs fire-escape are only blocked, and would only take 2 or three minutes to get out from.
Group Inventory(aka what's laying around the warehouse):
Burnt Lunch Box
Assorted Tools 100%-laying about, carrying would be a problem until you find a new box
Broken and whole Empty Beer Bottles
Small amount of debris left that isn't being used to block things
Butchered-cleaned bear copse 80% left
Make-shift gasoline fireplace, burned out
Stack of cooked bear meatx6

Taric:
Not Hungry
Not thirsty
Covered in Bear blood

Steve:
Slightly Hungry
Not thirsty
Slightly Tired

Angela:
Not Tired
Slightly Hungry
Not thirsty

Henry:
Not Hungry
Not Thirsty
Not Tired
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 5
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2011, 03:51:41 pm »

"Yeah, we're here. What did you want?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2011, 03:52:21 pm »

Should we answer? I think we should answer...But. We shouldnt tell them where we are. In this type of situation we dont need to drag along a ton of extra weight.
He then gets up to scavenge around the warehouse.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2011, 03:57:40 pm »

Andrea rubbed at her eyes, trying to clear her head. The smoke she had seen had to have been a product of illness. Hallucinations, possibly, and the smoke was just her mind's way of trying to tell her she was overheated because she was sick. Rationalization achieved, she grabbed her shotgun, stood, and got out her trail mix, eating a few handfuls. Not much though; who knew how hard it would be to come by food? Once done with that, she headed back to the pile of stuff they had acquired to organize it. Specifically, she wanted to look in the lunchbox and see if it was sturdy enough to hold the tools, assuming it wasn't being used for anything else. While she was doing that she would listen to Steve's radio.

Action: Search the lunchbox. If it's empty and stable, put the tools in it. If it's full, determine whether or not what's in there should stay and swap contents out for tools if necessary. If lunchbox is liable to break, just search it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26