Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25827 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 3
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 07:58:02 pm »

Steve shudders as he stands back up with his gun.

"Let's not let that happen again.  Let's get this door fixed.  If we have to, we should seal it and come in through a second story window via a ladder or something.  We don't want any more nasties coming in."

Fix the damn door.

Also, opening with snake eyes- bad sign.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 07:59:42 pm »

"Before we move onto meal prep we should see about fixing that door, and getting whats her face..Andrea. Into some kinda cover. She doesn't look too good" Open up Toolbox and see to the door.
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 08:00:29 pm »

"What happened to her, anyway?  She didn't get hit..."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 08:01:29 pm »

"She could be sick with something. I dunno."
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 08:02:37 pm »

"If so, I hope it's not contagious."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 08:17:06 pm »

c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker, serious is offline... oh well give me a sec, I may as well roll to see if she can even do anything
gonna wait, I wanna see what he/she whatever serious attempts to do first
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:19:56 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:09 pm »

You're the GM.  If he can act, he ought to get some say.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:29 pm »

Serious will be back on soon. He's probably gone to get food.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 10:51:52 pm »

Er, sorry. Lack of sleep caught up with me. ^^;

Andrea got to her feet groggily. "Oh, man, that thing is horrible..." she said, shivering at the very sight of the monstrosity. Taric announced an intention to butcher it, and she nodded. "OK, you do that. I'm going to try to block off that way it broke down. Can someone help me?"

Action: Block off the entrance.

If I can't do anythign that's fine too, thanks for giving me a chance to try. :)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 08:17:54 am »

Steve shudders as he stands back up with his gun.

"Let's not let that happen again.  Let's get this door fixed.  If we have to, we should seal it and come in through a second story window via a ladder or something.  We don't want any more nasties coming in."

Fix the damn door.
Andrea got to her feet groggily. "Oh, man, that thing is horrible..." she said, shivering at the very sight of the monstrosity. Taric announced an intention to butcher it, and she nodded. "OK, you do that. I'm going to try to block off that way it broke down. Can someone help me?"

Action: Block off the entrance.
"Before we move onto meal prep we should see about fixing that door, and getting whats her face..Andrea. Into some kinda cover. She doesn't look too good" Open up Toolbox and see to the door.
Andrea:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Group Action:Multiple people attempting same move:(6) Wow the toolbox has everything you could imagine, and then spares of those, too bad the case is useless, gonna be hard to move any of this until you get a new box to store it in.  (6)  As you attempt to straighten out and replace the door it cracks down the middle, still it's better then nothing so together you lodge it in place and then hold it there while one of you goes about nailing it back in  (4)  using some of the broken wood and metal about you manage to make it pretty secure, it should hold out or awhile against anything short of a tank now.  (3) Lastly the group drags the last piece of large rubble in front of the door, nothing is getting in or out that way easily.
*****Just a side note, there is still 2 other doors, a fire exit out into an ally-way, and the large bay doors, both are blocked off with rubble but it should be more then easy to move that and go out those ways if you want.  Due to the layout of the factory, there is remnants of a second level office, with a private entrance/exit down a fire-escape, but any way up there has rusted away and broken off, and the last parts of the office itself looks kinda unstable.
Henry:
Steve:

"Well, that bastard's dead. Looks like we have dinner sorted out. After we get the bullets out" Butcher and cook the bear.
(4,5,5)Without asking you take the hatchet and buck knife and set about cleaning the bear, it's a wretched task but before long it's clean enough to cook.(??)Without thinking you take one of the screw drivers from the box and then remove a gastank from one of the pieces of broken machinery.  Then you fill the bucket with shattered glass and strike a hammer on the glass, igniting the last of the gasoline in the tank, the glass diffuses the flames and it burns slowly and well.  The bear is far too large to cook at once so you work at slicing up some of the better meat, and cooking it on the knife, by the time others are done you have a good stack of stakes all cooked.  Taric:
You return the others knives and the hatchet

Time:8:00AM

Weather:Light rain, looks like it's gonna get bad in 2 or three hours though, if you wanna search any more, better do it now.

Environment:Everything is either barricaded or heavily reinforced, there is a second story fire-escape, but there's no way to reach it, the ladder long ago rusted away.  The large Bay doors, and the downstairs fire-escape are only blocked, and would only take 2 or three minutes to get out from.
Group Inventory(aka what's laying around the warehouse):
Burnt Lunch Box
Assorted Tools 100%-laying about, carrying would be a problem until you find a new box
Broken and whole Empty Beer Bottles
Small amount of debris left that isn't being used to block things
Butchered-cleaned bear copse 80% left
Make-shift gasoline fireplace, burned out
Stack of cooked bear meatx8
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 4
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 08:22:09 am »

Taric:
Moderately Hungry
slightly thirsty
Covered in Bear blood

Steve:
Slightly Hungry
Not thirsty

Angela:
Extremely Tired
Slightly Hungry
Not thirsty

Henry:
Very Hungry
Moderately Thirsty
Moderately Tired
Nom nom nom

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2011, 08:24:08 am »

Get Something to Eat and Drink. Hunker down for a bit.
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 08:24:57 am »

Steve scratches at his ear absent-mindedly.

"Well, we've got to find a new way in and out.  Do we want to clear out the big doors or the regular one?  I think we should use the regular door for the time being until we can secure the bay doors better."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 08:25:57 am »

Agreed. We should keep those big doors sealed...I mean its easier to re-barricade the smaller ones atleast
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2011, 08:53:36 am »

Works for me.  I'll clear it out and scout a bit.

Clear the fire escape, then clean out the alley so there are no spots we could get ambushed.  Keep eye out for usable supplies while at it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26