Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25748 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 4 Year:3
« Reply #345 on: September 17, 2011, 12:42:42 pm »

soo... me and taric shoot from the veichle or wait until they stop fighting out there *tilts head* although that roar sounds no huma- wait non Originaly human
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 17, 2011, 12:54:15 pm »

"Alright, Who's driving? it can't be me." As Taric said as he jumped in the front passenger seat.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 17, 2011, 01:04:58 pm »

"righto ill just see if theres any more gas or what you call it nowadays, dibs on right side back seat"
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 17, 2011, 02:54:35 pm »

"Henry should drive," Andrea said, getting into the back left seat. Henry was the only one without a ranged weapon and since he was the physically enhanced one, maybe his superior reflexes would make him a better driver. She got ready to use the shotgun.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 17, 2011, 03:32:36 pm »

"I don't see any problems with that" He said as he hopped into the drivers seat, prepping the vehicle to leave as soon as Alan gets back from searching for grass

Edit: Thank you:D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 03:44:38 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 17, 2011, 03:37:37 pm »

"I don't see any problems with that" He said as he hopped into the drivers seat, prepping the vehicle to leave as soon as (I forgets Ahra's characters name) returns
alan if you are wondering.
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 17, 2011, 11:35:02 pm »

Works for me.  I'll sit in the back and try to sense any danger coming.

Check jeep for any possible repairs that can be done in the turn interval.  Hop in back at end of that time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 18, 2011, 06:48:15 pm »

Turn 5:Clean Break-away
"Alright, Who's driving? it can't be me." As Taric said as he jumped in the front passenger seat.
(4) You climb into the passenger seat and hunker down, (6) you re-arrange the seat and buckle a bit to make sure that if the jeep hits anything you won't go through the window.

"righto ill just see if theres any more gas or what you call it nowadays, dibs on right side back seat"
(1) Whule rummaging around looking for gas cans you manage to slice open your palm on an old piece of metal.  (2)It bleeds pretty badly, and it feels like there's a shard stuck in the wound, but you ignore it for now and instead jump into the back seat as the jeep roars into life.

"Henry should drive," Andrea said, getting into the back left seat. Henry was the only one without a ranged weapon and since he was the physically enhanced one, maybe his superior reflexes would make him a better driver. She got ready to use the shotgun.
(4,3) You climb into the back seat and roll the window down, it jams about halfway but it's enough to be able to shoot from.  You just hope no one shoots back, shattered glass in the face would be horrible to get out.  (5) The shotgun slides off safety beautifully, and it feels good in your hands.

"I don't see any problems with that" He said as he hopped into the drivers seat, prepping the vehicle to leave as soon as Alan gets back from searching for grass

Edit: Thank you:D
(6) You get into the driver seat, adjust the mirrors, seat and wheel.  The keys are already in and with a flick the engine roars to life.  Alan climbs into the jeep, you glance over and see his hands bleeding, he just glares at you and says drive.

Works for me.  I'll sit in the back and try to sense any danger coming.

Check jeep for any possible repairs that can be done in the turn interval.  Hop in back at end of that time.
(6,6) You find a few cans of red, orange and yellow paint in the corner and grab a brush.  You paint flames shooting back from the wheels and some racing strips, since that is definitely going to improve the performance of the jeep.  Just as you put the finishing touchs the engine roars to life, you decide to take mental credit for that and climb into the vehicle.

*****(5,4,3,5)(6) As the final vehicle roars to life the doors slide the whole way up, and the jeep lurches off.  The courtyard is rolling chaos as bullets fly, people fight and die, you shoot through the crowds, people jump out of the way and some attempt to grab on.  A large grey beast slams into the main gate, and with a screeching sound the hings break and it falls in.  The thing runs at one of the collectives vehicles and with a blast Andrea shoots it full in the side, it rolls past the vehicle and within moments the jeep is through.  The driving rain makes it near-impossible to see far after leaving the compounds spot-lights, that after 10 minutes you've lost sight of the collective's vehicles.  You figure you are going kind-of north, and from memory and missions this is the locations you remember:

east-2 days-ocean
North-east 5 hours-Abandoned apartment complex
North-3 hours-forested area and old farmland
west-Badlands-home to a number of renegade people, though the entire area is low lying ground and almost everything is swamp and mud
south-west-2 hours-Mountains and old mining complex
south-military base

Time: 6:50AM
Weather:Raining.. as always
Status of:
Group Item:
Officer's Jeep- 20/50 L of Alcohol Mixed Petrol
Taric
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alan

Andrea

Steve

Henry
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:05:37 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 5 Year:3
« Reply #353 on: September 18, 2011, 06:55:33 pm »

"Where should we go guys?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 18, 2011, 06:57:14 pm »

"Not too far I would imagine. Maybe head westward into the Mountains. Keep us off of the Radar and out of sight but then again supplies become a issue...
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 18, 2011, 07:07:56 pm »

"I think we should head up to the old farmland. We might find some supplies and it should be easily defensible while we figure out what to do," Andrea said, keeping her eyes peeled.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2011, 08:53:30 am »

"roger that flame girl"
Quite fucked indeed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2011, 09:30:02 am »

I'm all for the old farmland.  Should be out of the way, and it'll be a nice quiet place we can fix up this rust-bucket.  Keep in mind we don't have a lot of gas, as well.

Support heading to the farmland.  Keep up mental scanning of anything approaching the jeep.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 19, 2011, 07:30:32 pm »

General Consensus=Farmland 3:2
Encounter Rolls=(1d7-1, low bad, high good=1)(57)
Steve:  (?) You don't detect anything at all, even the wildlife seems to stay far away from the road...

After the decision was made, all that could be done was head off along the old and long dis-repaired roads.  The swamps and forests of seemingly dead wood climbs up around the road, and eventually it feels like driving through an underground tunnel as the growth fills in so much, and a dense fog rolls through the rain and wood.  After about an hour the road begins to become unusually bumpy and just as it starts to feel like it is evening out the wheel is suddenly snagged.  The jeep spins around as the front right wheel seems jammed in something, everyone cringes as the old metal groans from the impact.
   However the groaning doesn't stop, and it begins to sound less like metal and more like wood, looking down through the dense fog and rain you think that there is roots spreading across the road, and moving up the sides of the vehicle.  Attempting to back the jeep out does nothing, and then the back window shatters as a bone and wood arm smashes through, followed by the sound of wood groaning which sounds like people screaming in pain.  The front of the jeep is then hit by the upper half of a wooden and muscle body, it all looks like the fungus that had been killing off the soldiers you realize in shock.

east-2 days-ocean
East 4 hours-Abandoned apartment complex
North-1 hours-forested area and old farmland
west-Badlands-home to a number of renegade people, though the entire area is low lying ground and almost everything is swamp and mud
south-west-4 hours-Mountains and old mining complex
south-2 hours-military base

Time: 9:00AM
Weather:Raining AND foggy, oh joy... and with a chance of mauling
Group Item:
Officer's Jeep- 12/50 L of Alcohol Mixed Petrol
Taric

Alan

Andrea