Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD - Turn 0 - A Small Town's Dark Secret  (Read 16429 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alchemist: The Philosipher's Stone RTD (Full!! Waiting List!)
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2011, 02:51:43 pm »

Wow I am going to have a field trip coming up with special powers for them. Also Irony for four of them you could use the names of the riders of the apocalypse

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2011, 02:54:40 pm »

Wow I am going to have a field trip coming up with special powers for them. Also Irony for four of them you could use the names of the riders of the apocalypse
And now I have a sudden desire to go this rout rather than the heavenly virtues.
Also, while not completely possible due to just how many souls Pride has in him, I would intend my Virtues to be the equal opposites of the regular Homonculi.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2011, 02:55:45 pm »

They better be named ironically, or I'm going to have to commit extra atrocities just to make up for your shame. Dark humor might also work for Sharing, Labor, and Joy. Actually I guess Humility could be very self-deprecating about how good he is at torture.

Hm, that went dark awfully fast.

True. I could also name them after various death gods or names for the apocalypse, now that I think about it, but I believe I'd prefer fears or other negative things.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2011, 02:56:31 pm »

And now I have a sudden desire to go this rout rather than the heavenly virtues.
Also, while not completely possible due to just how many souls Pride has in him, I would intend my Virtues to be the equal opposites of the regular Homonculi.
You know what you would have to do to make a homonculi rival pride, and you would be caught for that for sure.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2011, 02:58:03 pm »

I know, hence 'not completely possible for Pride'.
Also some will be Ironicly, others not so. But those that are not so will make up for it in other ways.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2011, 04:44:51 pm »

Name:  Sareesa Tavis - The Steel-Eyed Alchemist
Automail Bodyparts: N/A

Description:  Sareesa has long brown hair that is often put up so as not to get in the way of her work.  When not done up the hair reaches about half-way down her back.  Sareesa is 5'8, and 165 lbs, with a muscular build.  She has grey eyes and prefers to work undercover in plain clothes rather than the standard military uniform.

Bio:  Sareesa grew up in a broken home.  By the age of five her father had died from alcohol poisoning, and her mother could barely keep the house running.  As she grew older Sareesa began to show talent in the alchemical arts and attracted the interest of a tutor, despite her "family" not being able to afford one.  This tutor soon became her father figure and it was from him that she learned how to repress all her emotions.  At the age of eighteen she took the state alchemy examine and passed in order to escape from her broken home, as well as use her influence to help her former tutor.

Sareesa, now the Steel-Eyed Alchemist, works primarily in investigations as a traveling investigator ensuring State and unregistered Alchemists alike do not break the laws of Amestris.  Secretly she is using her influence to shield her tutor from any potential investigations into his work.

Spoiler: Alchemical Skills (click to show/hide)

Starting Items:  A case of chalk (white) (4 sticks), Gloves with earth Alchemical Symbol on them,  A large steel sword with a transmution circle etched into the base,  A book that discusses the finer points of Air Alchemy for study, pencil, 20 pages of blank paper, A few pages of notes completed relating to Medical Alchemy or Alkahestry, A large duffel bag filled with the above items (besides the gloves and sword, obviously) and a few changes of clothes.

I hope that is OK, I wanted to give you a couple of hooks to start me off, as well as providing a bit of antagonism to those who which to make homonculi armies.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2011, 04:57:30 pm »

Thats perfect  :) now I believe he was the last one so I will begin working on the first turn.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2011, 06:45:45 pm »

I'll help making the Homunculi.. *10 BioAlchemy*  ;D
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2011, 06:48:04 pm »

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just thought of something which will make this that much more fun  :P Prepeare yourselves for teh unexpected.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2011, 04:18:28 pm »

Turn 0 - The Small Town of Rizen

State Alchemist
You were all placed here in this backwater town, and rundown outpost, because General Mustang heared rumors of disappearances, and flashes of bright red light here in this town. He feared someone might be making Philospher's Stones, and Major Armstrong suggested that he send you guys there to investigate. At first you thought it was praise, but upon arriving at the base you thought it was more a punishment then anything else. The only other people here at the base are Sergeant Cole, and Privates WIlliam, Grace, Polosky, and Jackson, and the total number of residents in this town was around three hundred,and fifty a third of which are farmers on the outskirts of the town.

Wandering Alchemists

You were all drawn here by rumors of a Philosipher's Stone some came to destroy it, and others came to use it for their own gain, but you are all now in the same place none the less. You all sit at the bar sipping at your drinks not knowing that the people sitting beside you are also here for the exact same reason, and that they know the exact same thing you do that there are screams heard coming from a deserted mansion just outside of town, adn sometimes people see shadows crawling around the groudns at night.

Player Statuses
Format still being fixed up.

Government Facility
Friendly NPCs
Format still being fixed up.

The Shining Silver Tavern
Friendly NPCs
Format Still being fixed up.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 04:33:33 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Joseph sat at the office he had been assigned. Well, office was stretching the term a bit. It was more like a desk in the corner of the room where all the alchemists were positioned. All right, let's see... If there really was someone planning to make a philosopher's stone here, then most likely they would be a registered alchemist. He shuffled through papers, looking for the most recent census. From there, he could always question the Sergeant about some of the more suspicious-seeming people. If he was a local he might know more.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kaguro sighed to himself as he wrote in his notebook, just small notes on a recent discovery in air based alchemy, nothing ground breaking, but useful to him. He opened his watch to look at the time before snapping it and the book shut and pocketing them and looking around the room. These people, this job, this place. It was just so.....boring nothing like he had imagined. Suddenly he stood up and turned towards the others. "I'm gonna head out, I'll be doing some searching on my own, cya" he said, his voice sounding odd due to the breath mask he constantly wore, before waved slightly and walking off
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one do you guys prefer of these two?

Player Statuses

Form 1 -
Spoiler: Player (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player (click to show/hide)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

I like the second one myself
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Same here. It looks a little cleaner. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12