Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 19178 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 15: Heroes approach
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2011, 10:17:59 pm »

Question my new elven compatriots about information about the nearby town and skills they possess and future prospects for recruitment
Raggle Fraggle

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 16: Guards, Iron, and much much more.
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2011, 09:17:51 pm »

Quote from: Tarran
Start slowly driving the guards mad. One by one. Cautiously.

[1]  Nope you refuse to drive anyone insane.  The guards here are like your best friends.

Quote from: KaguroDraven
Drag the body off somewhere private then eat the soul, and the corpse while I'm at it.

[5]  You finally eat the corpse and soul in peace.  You feel strange things happening.  YEY, MUTATION!  ((Select what kind of mutation you would like please.  Note anything that I feel is overpowered gets toned down))

Quote from: IronyOwl
Find a better mine! And train 10 lackeys to be miners!

[6] You find an occupied Iron mine.  [1] You really ought to kill/convert the miners working in the mine before you start training your own.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
Tekrushar blew a smoke ring towards the sky. "It's more of a case that this had been a long time coming for the snakemen and I merely happened to come along for the ride. So, who are you?" he asked. "Kind of unusual to see a human in these parts." He watched the man, waiting for the slightest hint of violence. If it looked like he was going to try to start something, he was going to snap into his true form and attempt to break his mind. Otherwise, he didn't have much reason to fight him. It wouldn't gain him anything while he was still so weak, compared to the true strength he had enjoyed in his prime.

[5]  You explain your reasoning before he says, "I see, that's all I needed to know," before rushing straight for you.  [3]  You barely have enough time to get into your true form to fight.  Whoever this human is, he's faster than he looks.

Quote from: adwarf
Continue to fight

[2] Did you really train those people to be bandits, because you're really doing a shitty job of attacking these guards.  [3] [(3-1)/2=1 damage] Finally you decided to put SOME effort into it, not nearly enough though.

Bandit Rolls:  5(6 damage), 6, 4(2 damage), 3(1 damage)

Guard Rolls:  5(6 damage), 6, 6, 2, 1

Back at the cave:
Bandit Rolls:  5(2 damage), 4(4 damage)  ((The rest of the rolls weren't required so not rolled.))

You hear a shout from your cave, it sounds like your men beat the guards up there finally.

Quote from: Riccto
Question my new elven compatriots about information about the nearby town and skills they possess and future prospects for recruitment

[5] Your new elven compatriots have no skills beyond being semi-competent at punching things, the bandits are can fight well, at least when they have the advantage.  The town is called Tree Town... nobody said elves were good at naming their cities.  The future prospects for recruitment are good, the elves here hate the dwarves with a fiery tree-loving passion that none really understand.  As long as you hurt the dwarves they will be happy enough to host you in town.

Enemy Actions

Shaman:  [3] [4/2=2 damage]  You're not entirely sure how but this Shaman punches you in one of your many tentacles and it somehow begins to wither away.  How can he do this?

Enemy Status

Shaman:
Health:  25 out of 25

Guards 11-14:  (Fighting adwarf)
Health:  4 of 4

Guard 15:  (Fighing adwarf)
Health:  2 of 4

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:19:45 pm by V-Norrec »

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 16: Guards, Iron, and much much more.
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2011, 09:21:53 pm »

The ability to spred disease by touching things.

Continue traveling, look for a new village
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2011, 09:22:46 pm »

Claim the iron mine and all within it for the people! Also try to learn combat skills from John.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2011, 09:26:59 pm »

Urgh...

Goddamn RNG.

Fine, then. If that's how you want to play it...

Pick up a flower and try to apologize to my guard friends while in human form.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2011, 09:54:00 pm »

Urgh...

Goddamn RNG.

Fine, then. If that's how you want to play it...

Pick up a flower and try to apologize to my guard friends while in human form.

[5]  Your guard friends graciously accept your apology then you go off skipping in the fields together, forever renouncing your abomination-hood.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2011, 10:06:31 pm »

>_>
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2011, 10:56:23 pm »

>_>

You know that's what is going to happen :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2011, 02:17:14 am »

The Screaming One grinned with its many fanged mouths. This human was interesting! It would bite and gnash and rend his flesh, and after the pleasure of wallowing in his suffering, it would turn him into a loyal servant. But first, it had to wear him down physically before it could wear him down mentally, and it whipped out with several of its tongues to slam the shaman into the dirt.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 15, 2011, 04:02:25 am »

Have one of the men with me go gather the others, adn press the attack make sure not to hurt civies

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 15, 2011, 07:45:33 am »

Use anti-dwarf Rhetoric to recruit elves!
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2011, 08:11:22 am »

Looks like I will be visiting you soon Irony I don't think my men can actual defeat all the guards in the town, so I will start running once I loot some stuff, and eat the souls of the dead guards.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2011, 08:15:06 am »

Ummmm... You are on separate islands.  Sorry to disappoint you.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:53:05 pm by V-Norrec »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2011, 08:29:24 am »

m... You are on separate islands.  Sorry to disappoint you.
Thats why I am raiding this town I need money so I can buy some weapons, armor, and boats (Since my plan is to conquer hell I have to find a portal to it somewhere, so I might need these) but after this I obviously can't stay there sinnce I get teh feeling it has more than those 20 or so guards correct?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2011, 09:12:31 am »

Right you are.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20