Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 19213 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

" Well now since that failed I will have all twenty of you go out, and search for more supplies, and recruits. Now go forth, adn remember the faster we take over this town the faster you get your rewards my soldiers. " said Hellbringer,a dn as they left he began to train by himself since training against one of his men might kill them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

He merely sat at the edge of the oasis. He had waited a very long time for this opportunity; he wasn't going to blow it now by being hasty. "Drink as much as you desire," he said to the dog-men. "When the night falls their cold blood will cool and they will be torpid, slow to react to our attack. We'll kill them all." He smiled to himself, the corners of his mouth stretching perhaps a bit farther than a human's should, and kept his gaze on the distant town.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Prepare the caravan ambush, look for a good spot from which to launch the ambush and then wait to spring my ingenuous trap
Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Diplomacy first. If that fails... well, bribes seldom fail completely."

Figure out who's leading the guards. Attempt to recruit them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Irony if you come to Disease make sure to stop by, and have a talk with me we might be able to work out a deal that benefits both of us helping us reach our goals.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Will do.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: KaguroDraven
Even bigger eye-twitch of doom. "Fuck it" Try to eat his soul, if that fails, pull my sword out of the cane and kill the human!

((The order has been reversed as you must actually kill a person to feast on their soul.))

[1] You pull your sword out of your cane. . . Wait, the sword is stuck.  CURSES!!!  [3] [1/2=.5 damage] You thwack him upside the head with your cane, but it's not nearly as effective as you would have hoped.  Cursed mortals.

Quote from: Tarran
Keep limping back to town. Then limp again. (both actions)

[6]  You finally get to the village and manage to get some food after you tell the inn-keeper how you were viciously attacked by Bandits. [5 Health Restored]

Quote from: adwarf
" Well now since that failed I will have all twenty of you go out, and search for more supplies, and recruits. Now go forth, adn remember the faster we take over this town the faster you get your rewards my soldiers. " said Hellbringer, and as they left he began to train by himself since training against one of his men might kill them.

[4] Well, they don't really gather any supplies or money, but they do kidnap a couple of people for you. [5] You train by yourself, you're not really sure what you are trying to learn though.  Your a demon for hell's sake you know everything you need to know!

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
He merely sat at the edge of the oasis. He had waited a very long time for this opportunity; he wasn't going to blow it now by being hasty. "Drink as much as you desire," he said to the dog-men. "When the night falls their cold blood will cool and they will be torpid, slow to react to our attack. We'll kill them all." He smiled to himself, the corners of his mouth stretching perhaps a bit farther than a human's should, and kept his gaze on the distant town.

[auto-success]  You and your dog-men wait.  Sooo, know any good games to play?

Quote from: Riccto
Prepare the caravan ambush, look for a good spot from which to launch the ambush and then wait to spring my ingenuous trap

[3] You and your bandits grab your weapons and head over to a crossing you know the caravan will cross.  [2]  There are absolutely no good spots nearby that you can see though :(

Quote from: IronyOwl
"Diplomacy first. If that fails... well, bribes seldom fail completely."

Figure out who's leading the guards. Attempt to recruit them.

[6] That's easy, it's the guy with the fancy helmet.  [6] A short bit of smooth talking later you know have a 10 guards who excel at breaking things.  Is there any problem that charisma can't solve?

Enemy Actions

Captain of the Guard:  [2] The captain misses as he tries to hit you in the face.

Enemy Status

Captain of the Guard:
Health:  4.5 of 5

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

It is now Twilight, Vampires get to do special cool things now and stealth is easier.  WOOHOO!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ARE THEY INSANE WHEN DID I TELL THEM TO KIDNAP PEOPLE ARE THEY THAT FUCKING DUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH DEAR GOD WE ARE SO SCREWED I AM GOING TO KILL THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( Not my action just me Rageing at how I should have saw this coming)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have a bunch of trained Bandits, if you don't want me to decide what you get specify.  :-P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have a bunch of trained Bandits, if you don't want me to decide what you get specify.  :-P
I should have saw this coming you are a sneaky one I got my eyes on you >:(

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Check out the village for guards of any kind. If none are around, find an isolated person.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ok well since you decided to take hostages I want you all to go out,a nd recruit more men once we have around 30 - 40 we will begin a radi on the town now go on, and round up some soldiers. " said Hellbringer. As the men left the cave he turned to the prisoners, and said "Try anything funny, and I will kill you, and devour your soul, so that you may never find peace understood?" Hellbringer then began to watch over the prisoners.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Wow what the hell is with all my low rolls?
Scream in rage and pull out the sword and just start slaughting the guard, then devour as many innocent souls as I can.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

"Hide there and I Will signal you with three sharp whistles Stand slightly out of the path and get ready to whistle when the caravan enters sight

Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Teehee.

Declare self ruler of village. See what village can produce of value.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20