Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86908 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 40
« Reply #675 on: May 14, 2012, 09:48:57 am »

971 felt no sense of satisfaction, as he pulled the trigger once again on the scraggly looking kid...

"...Let's circle around, flush them out of their cover."

Action: Shoot the exposed youth-then, circle around the catwalks, staying under cover and picking off any enemies I see.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 14, 2012, 10:21:43 am »

Oh come on- he gets free fake IDs?   :P

"See you later, joker."

Apply blade to ganger until dead.  Continue to move around building.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 14, 2012, 10:59:56 am »

"My specialty. Watch my back, OK?" Gao trusted Ratrik to do so as he began the process of hacking through the door.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 16, 2012, 01:22:27 am »

((Bluh, I pester you to update and then you go and do it sneakily when I'm not watching! :P))

Kaviv, still a bit dazed from the whole affair, was in no state to question 971's plan even if he did have another idea. Gripping his shotgun tightly, with the stock resting against his shoulder just like he dimly remembered a couple of his cousins showing him at some point, the young kebab vendor-turned-bounty hunter followed his comrade, ready to put a Widowmaker blast through any gangers who showed themselves.
>Follow along with 971, trying to cover whatever direction he isn't focusing on if possible, and fire on any gangers!

((Glad to see this back!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 09, 2012, 10:13:27 pm »

Bumpeth, maybeth? :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 10, 2012, 12:13:50 am »

Drat Talarion! I thought this had been updated... Still, it was overdue for a hopeful bump anyway. :-)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 10, 2012, 11:45:54 am »

I'm on vacation in Austria, I'm afraid, my pretties. Only a few days more, now.

Completely unrelated, but my eldritch doomsday extragavance, Their Coming Is At Hand, seems to have a player spot open. It's a wonderful opportunity for y'all.

EDIT: Dear god, Talarion, that was fast.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:51:07 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 10, 2012, 12:36:20 pm »

Yeah, well, I got lucky. I checked up right as you sent that post, thought 'Eh, why not?'

I actually didn't notice it early enough, otherwise I would've expressed interest earlier. When I first noticed it, it was something like 'Oh, a full RTD. Sigh.'

>.> <.< But now I can join! Yaaaayy. I like Eldritch Horrors :3 and you're an awesome writer/GM.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 10, 2012, 02:11:43 pm »

Jeez, waitlists not enough for you? You should also be aware of the general mortality rate of players in my RTDs, so it's never a long wait.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 10, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »

I was judging by aquick glance of the title and waitlist never occured to me.

What more do you need?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 13, 2012, 07:54:17 am »

Jeez, waitlists not enough for you? You should also be aware of the general mortality rate of players in my RTDs, so it's never a long wait.

To be fair, you've only killed two in this one... and one was via suicidal player action.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 13, 2012, 07:55:35 am »

Enter Waitlist ; Sheet coming up...when required?  :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 13, 2012, 08:05:46 am »

To be fair, you've only killed two in this one... and one was via suicidal player action.

Fair enough. I'll have to kick up the dangers of your missions, then.

Plus, two (or three?) other players have simply disappeared from the face of the earth and stopped posting. That's always sad.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 13, 2012, 09:25:41 am »

Always sad. Allwaayysss~~~ I mean, what? I'm not singing creepily or anything. It's not like I enjoy mysterious dissapearences, no not at all.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 13, 2012, 11:23:31 am »

Spoiler: Cathien "Kat" Aragon (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58