Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86807 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 19
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2011, 12:53:05 pm »

Nope, you took a cab. You checked out Stjepan the Bounty Hunter's apartment from another rooftop, then walked over to another.

And the black market transport is more like a gunship than a cab. I haven't mentioned any of this before, I know. You can also request intel on targets (though you already did that with the Consul - might want to check if they've got anything) or hire gangers as backup.

And we are allowed four items to bring with us on a mission? Items including weapons and equipment

Indeed, but the High-Power Visor and Target Beacons don't take up space. Nor do various mission-specific items such as Gao's security passes.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2011, 12:55:51 pm »

I did not know that was possible.  I'll do that, then (black market cab).

You do know your gonna pay through the nose right? These guys are gonna charge *alot* to pick you up-maybe even a favor for one of the crime syndicates.

Then again, your options are limited. If your caught, you know who the judge in your trial will be. From earlier information, he's very fond of the death penalty.

:P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2011, 12:57:22 pm »

New Action Purchase  Eight Clips for Carbine and  Six for Railgun Pack Railgun, Carbine, Mechanical Blade and Cloaking Device, See what info I can get on Baseba
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:13:43 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 14
« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2011, 01:02:49 pm »

I meant this:

[7]vs[6][6] The guards follow. Systar turns and heads down a bridge connecting different parts of the building complex. The pair stay on his heels, roaring orders to halt and calls for others to stop Systar. [3] Nobody seems too interested in stopping him, but a few manage to get in his way nevertheless. He pushes them over and moves on.

[3] The bounty hunter makes a tricky jump to a lower level, screwing up the landing and falling over on his back. He nearly breaks a bone or two. He thinks the guards won't follow, [6] but the first leaps down and makes a perfect landing just a few metres from him. Where do they train these people?

He begins to advance on Systar, [1] but is distracted by his friend attempting the same, missing the edge of the platform and falling screaming down the side of the skyscraper.

(Didn't mean to post that just yet!)

I don't suppose that way is still open?

I did not know that was possible.  I'll do that, then (black market cab).

You do know your gonna pay through the nose right? These guys are gonna charge *alot* to pick you up-maybe even a favor for one of the crime syndicates.

Then again, your options are limited. If your caught, you know who the judge in your trial will be. From earlier information, he's very fond of the death penalty.

:P

Let's just say the game's title really applies to me right now.  The front door is guarded to hell, the stairs and elevators are crawling with guards, and I'm running low on invis.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2011, 01:08:53 pm »

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what the layout of the building is supposed to be like anymore. Durr. Maybe that bridge was curved or something.

You could use that, but it won't get you off the building. It would get you on another level and give you some breathing room for now, though.

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2011, 01:16:15 pm »

Okay.  I want to go that way.

I have the edge on speed, so I might as well use it.

Officially,

Go back out on the bridge level and run to another building to exit.  Make a jump if it's easy.  Get out to ground level and go the hell home.  Tell contacts that they can kill the judge themselves.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2011, 01:17:49 pm »

Tell contacts that they can kill the judge themselves.

Don't worry, Riccto is already on it. Didn't you notice the last name his employer gave him?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2011, 01:21:48 pm »

Bluh. This is going to be even more challanging.
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2011, 01:39:18 pm »

You really want someone to kill that judge, don't you?

I'm tempted to tell the smugglers nothing and claim the kill when (if) he dies, but that might hurt my street cred, which is entirely why I'm killing the Consul.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2011, 01:44:46 pm »

Not really after all the trouble you've been having. I think I'll take out the other guys, Build up some cash. And maybe just blow up the entire building or atleast his floor. Points for the Scorekeeper and all that Jazz.
Raggle Fraggle

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2011, 01:50:00 pm »

Your employer suggested you take him while he's travelling, ie, by cab or black market vehicle. If you were a Former Regime Operative or a revolutionary, you'd have your own vehicle, but mercs have to rely on insane taxi drivers.

That's better than Systar's ganger employers, who basically just told him to go and kill him.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2011, 02:01:06 pm »

Changed my action now, I figured I should go after the judge now considering he's in transit
Raggle Fraggle

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2011, 02:03:14 pm »

He's not going to be moving in a while. They're keeping him somewhere safe until they've gotten rid of Systar/atleast made sure the area is safe.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2011, 02:13:23 pm »

Alright. So looks like I'm going after Baseba then.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 21, 2011, 06:53:33 pm »

Gao frowned. "Damn thing," he sighed. Who would put a good security system on a guide robot? Seemed like a waste of money to him. Nevertheless, he moved to continue following it, but kept his eyes and ears open for any enemies.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58