Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86813 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 19
« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2011, 10:19:41 am »

Glad to see another rebel player, Yoink!

We may be outgunned, poor as shit and have barely enough equipment for our first mission, but we're fighting on the side of Justice.  :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2011, 10:24:37 am »

Heh! I'm not a genetically-engineered killer kobold, though... I'm a kebab vendor or something! :o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2011, 10:25:56 am »

Heh! I'm not a genetically-engineered killer kobold, though... I'm a kebab vendor or something! :o

If it makes you feel any better, Dwarmin's character regularily fails actions like pulling a trigger or aiming a gun.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2011, 10:30:12 am »

Humble beginnings my friend. 971 was more of a prototype than an actual combat model.

And, assuming he's still alive by the time you get in the game, you can probably call on 971 to help you out.  ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2011, 10:31:42 am »

Yeah, that bit was kinda funny... He ended up catching the guy once they were both completely stoned from opium fumes or something, if I remember correctly.

FakeEDIT: Sounds good! I have no idea what kinda missions I'm going to be sent on, but I'll bring to the party a disastrous mix of enthusiasm and incompetence! Hooray!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2011, 10:37:01 am »

Well, from what I gather, Digital gives three types of missions-suicidal schmuck bait, morally repugnant high payment and charity cases for the Republic. lol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2011, 11:42:44 am »

Yeah, and then stupid foreign mercs take the schmuck bait after the target gets tipped off by a goody-goody.

I fully intend on calling up my contacts and telling them to kiss my ass when I get out of this building.

Speaking of getting out!

What the hell is going on here?  No normal judge should have THIS much security!  Screw this.

Get back to the stairs, ideally from another staircase, and head for the roof.  Go rooftop to rooftop a couple buildings before heading back down in that building.  Get the hell out and go home.

(Redacted- see below)

At least I rolled fives for once... before the ones came back.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:16:45 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2011, 11:43:15 am »

Also, I'd totally take that AI mission if I got it on my list
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:33 am »

Get back to the stairs, ideally from another staircase, and head for the roof.  Go rooftop to rooftop a couple buildings before heading back down in that building.  Get the hell out and go home.

The thing is, it's a skyscraper. You can't really go rootftop-to-rooftop from there. You could call a cab/black market pick-up, though. I'd suggest the latter.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2011, 11:57:39 am »

Purchase 4 clips for the Railgun, Revolver and Carbine, Pack High Power Visor, Cloaking Device, Railgun Revolver and Carbine. Do some research on the Chief of Police
Raggle Fraggle

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2011, 11:59:12 am »

Purchase 4 clips for the Railgun, Revolver and Carbine, Pack High Power Visor, Cloaking Device, Railgun Revolver and Carbine. Do some research on the Chief of Police

You don't need to list the visor, it's pretty much always on.

And which chief? There are two.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2011, 12:08:48 pm »

Baseba, What exactly does a Targeting Beacon do? Paint a big (Infa-)Red X on the target for me?
Raggle Fraggle

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2011, 12:18:13 pm »

It's something that no-one has ever used yet, and which I've pretty much forgotten. It immobilizes the target and signals your employer s/he's ready for pick-up.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2011, 12:43:59 pm »

And we are allowed four items to bring with us on a mission? Items including weapons and equipment
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2011, 12:44:31 pm »

The thing is, it's a skyscraper. You can't really go rootftop-to-rooftop from there. You could call a cab/black market pick-up, though. I'd suggest the latter.

Didn't I jump on the roof from another one to actually get here?

I did not know that was possible.  I'll do that, then (black market cab).
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 58