Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86831 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 16
« Reply #330 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:00 am »

I've infected your dreams!  Phase two is complete.

Just as planned.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 16
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2011, 07:23:31 am »

FINALLLYYYYY
---
Taric Taiservi
"Strange times call for strange tactics, sir. No honour in being dead and defeated, and is it not easier to destroy something from the inside?"
Continue talking with the baron. If possible, try and get a target from him (For clarification, hire myself out to him)

[2] - 'That's one way of looking at things, I suppose. You don't strike me as a coward, but I can see you're an opportunist. A scavenger instead of a hunter.' the Baron growls. He goes silent, and the bounty hunter uses the chance to express his willingness to work for him again.

'I suppose I could find use for even a rat like you, Taiservi.' he says, looking through the dataslate again. 'But it's obvious you need re-training, first. I require my troops to be disciplined and ready. Are you willing to undergo our training, Taiservi?'

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Akhain Gazhorn
Akhain taps his bionic eye. "Mines are no problem for me... and I'm itching for a good fight. I can handle myself, and I'd rather die by bullet or blade than a long fall ending in a... well, a splat. If at all." Flashing a shaky smile, he stands up and begins stretching. "I'll take the first route. Plus, there's always a chance that I can use some subterfuge to get them to take me straight to him." He shrugs.

Get ready to embark on the first route.

[4] - 'I suppose so. Well, I'm not gonna try to stop you.' Jinan shrugs. 'Good luck out there.'

She takes the ship down some distance away from the rocks. Akhain drops out and watches the starship take off again and rise up, higher and higher, until it can no longer be seen. He begins heading for the cliffs.

[2] - Gazhorn's eye mod lights up just a few steps in, pointing out several spots across the badlands, at seemingly random points. [3] He goes low by a cragged, dust-covered rock, scanning for guards, but to no avail. If there are any in view, they're too well-hidden for him to notice. [3] He continues on, struggling to find his footing in the jagged landscape. He stumbles and nearly falls a few times, hoping nobody's noticed. After a while he spots the first signs of other people aside from the mines - wooden planks laid out on the base of the path, abandoned canisters of water and various supplies.

[3] Without a warning, Akhain's headache kicks back into full gear, nearly causing him to drop his weapons. +I'm picking up a patrol of four heading your way, be careful.+

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Systar
Bloody hell.

Get out, nice and quietly.  Head to his office and check for him there.

[4] - Systar heads out of the room without the woman spotting him. She gets up and shuffles to a small hatch inset in the door, opening it with an eye scan. Systar decides he has other things to do than watch her lock down the apartment, and practically runs for [1] the main door. [6] It's open, and no guards are in sight. Perfect. He moves as fast as he can, calling the elevator up. It arrives empty, and he selects the bottom floor. As the lift begins to descend, he realizes it might not be the safest way down, but it's far too late. The elevator stops way before the bottom floor, and the doors open to reveal a squad of heavy-set security guards.

'I'm sorry, there is an emergency going on. For your own safety, stay indoors until the situation has been resolved.' the leading one grunts. Systar waits for a second, seeing if any of them recognizes him, but nobody seems to. He nods and gets out, heart pounding.

[4] There is a balcony just nearby, and he could call a cab to get out of here, if any are willing to come. Just using the stairs would be safer, of course, but it would take ages to get the whole way down. Or he could risk the elevator again.

Spoiler: Toaster (click to show/hide)

Gaosaron
Gao held up a hand, signaling Ratrik to stop for the moment while he took a look around. Specifically, he wanted to find a computer to hack into, to see if there were any security cams or such to look through and get an idea of what was going on. If he couldn't find one that was also working, however, he would search for a maintenance door instead, and asked Tarur to do so as well. No need to go through the decontamination if they could help it; if the door locked behind them and the other wouldn't open they would be screwed. Gao figured he should try to avoid any chances of that scenario occurring if at all possible.

[3] - Gao shares his plan with the other hunter, who nods and goes to look for the maintenance entrance. [5] Gao tries the computers in the area, but most aren't connected anywhere and have run out of power long ago. The one in the guard post is still working, though. [3+1-2=2] For some reason, Gao can't seem to access most of the security cameras, only the nearest ones. Trying to check ones further away just throws up errors. He can see the room they're in, the decontamination chambers, what seems to be a small break room for the staff, and the maintenance corridor and its entrance. [6] Ratrik's already found it and forced it open.

[2+1-2=1] He goes through the latest files and reports, looking for anything odd. Just a few seconds of watching later, however, the computer goes black and dies with a hiss. Something's definitely not right here. There's nothing else he can do, so Gao goes to find Ratrik, telling him briefly about his computer problems.

[2] The lights in the maintenance tunnel flicker into life when they enter, stay that way for a few seconds, then die completely. Without their visors, Gao and Ratrik would practically be blind in the darkness. The night-vision mode in them turns on automatically after a while, and the pair move on. [6] They arrive at a junction with two security doors, but also at their first body. A horned alien in a mechanic's jumpsuit lies in a pool of his own blood on the floor, hand still desperately clutching a low-level security pass. It seems that it wasn't enough to open the door for him. He looks like he's been here for a while. Tarur bends down to study him.

[5] 'Someone beat this guy to death, probably with a metal pipe or similar. The back of his skull has been caved in, see? It's hard to tell with this light, but these look like bite marks as well.' Tarur concludes, his voice finally breaking the silence. 'It doesn't matter, I can't see shit here. Let's go.'

[4] The door on the left is unmarked. The door on the right states 'Machinery Repairs'.

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Subject 971
971 acts like a confused tourist, but he's actually studying the old man, to see if he's more than he seems. Any sign of hostility gets him a flare gun in the face! Keep an eye on whats happening around me, in case people try to ambush me.

Try to convince him I'm a friend of Fashuk, and that I owe him a bit of money, so I need to get up to pay him back.

If he refuses, I'll get in my car and fly back to hotel for some healing and a bit of rest.

[6] - The old man seems to buy 971's explanation, relaxing visibly. 'This is not an apartment. It is an important historical monument, the only remnant of the Sebbhak architectural movement from two hundred years ago! It is the last surviving piece of a fortress which stood here until...' the old man blares on, but 971 stops him with a raised hand.

'I'm a friend of Fashuk. He's called me to meet him here.' he puts in. The old man stares at him for a moment. 'No! Are you simple? I told you the tower is off-limits to the public! That off-worlder can't tell me what to do!'

[3] 971 apologizes and goes away, leaving the area alone for now. Hopefully, Fashuk's henchmen won't realize that he's dead. [3] He's mid-way home when Dalia calls in. 'Did you get his files already? We'll send someone over to come pick them up.'

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Burrow
Find other ways to gather information on this slave.

[3] - Burrow runs a search for the slave, Fescoa, but her name turns up little. She's unregistered in the system and isn't listed in any databases he can access. He finds a few mentions of her in a list of combatant for an Industrial District fighting pit. She seems to be an average combatant.

Heading for that pit and asking about her from the owners or the other combatants would probably be his best option right now, or he could try messaging the gang boss again.

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Barauc
As he mumbled his prayers to the scorekeeper he brought up his inbox, looking for targets and on the side opening up a blackmarket database.

[1] - There seems to be something wrong with his connection, and Barauc can't access his inbox. [6] The blackmarket database still opens up. There are several categories he can check - weapons, ammo, explosives, implants, or he could ask for something specific in private.

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

---

Durr Talarion, when I designed this mission I didn't realize it was you who had the mine-revealing eye. Atleast there are still other dangers.

Dwarmin, sorry if getting in the tower seemed a bit impossible. I can't even think of many options aside from violence myself - you could've lied that you were authorized to go in, or asked Dalia's, aka the government's help.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 17
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2011, 07:26:10 am »

"Yes Sir"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2011, 07:48:00 am »

For once I'm going with the boring option.

Take the stairs down!

[1] You fall down the stairs.

Also, welcome back!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2011, 07:53:49 am »

Indeed. ^^

"One second," Gao said, kneeling next to the body. He took the security pass and gave the mechanic a quick once-over for any useful items, but he doubted he would find any; if he had had a way to defend himself he probably would have. After that, he examined their options. "Let's try this door. Might as well see what he was trying to get to," he said, gesturing at the unmarked door. Maybe it was an armory, although he doubted they would be that lucky.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2011, 10:43:49 am »

971 puts a small clawed to his chin before responding.

"Bad news Dalia. Unless Fashuk sold me a load of Azorsycne dung before he died, he's keeping his files in his apartment...infiltration is impossible at the moment. Unless you can get some of our guys in there to "investigate" officially, I'll have to head there after nightfall and get them myself."

Action: I need to get back and heal to full, before getting the info from Dalia hopefully, and heading back to the area at nightfall. I'll need to check my info and ammunition counts before leaving.

My inventory is now be like this

-Equipped-
1.Flare Gun (3/4)
2.Thermal Blade (5/8)
3.Widowmaker
4.RUS8 HE Mine

Spoiler: stored equipment (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:17:16 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2011, 10:45:45 am »

Dwarmin, I see I've got you confused once again. I thought your last action sounded pretty weird. The files are in Fashuk's apartment a few blocks away from the tower. You were just heading there to get a better look at the building.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2011, 11:04:03 am »

Attempt to fix the connection with his inbox, Why buy tools he might not need?
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2011, 11:12:09 am »

Well, lets trace that back then.

He checks a map of the area online - the apartment is on the far side of the district, right at the bottom of the hill. It's hard to tell from this map, but there seems to be a lot of open space around Fashuk's little villa. He can't see any obvious ways in undetected from it, but surveying the area from closer could help with that.

Action: 971 heads back to his car, and starts to scope out Fashuks apartment from afar, looking for armed guards.

971 walks back to his car and takes off, looking for a good elevated position. A blocky, ancient tower a few blocks from what seems to be it should do.

So, I assumed with the middle action I had actually just gone to the apartment, instead of trying to obtain entry into a fortress tower.

Um, editing turn?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 13, 2011, 01:29:26 am »

Hmghhgh, Talarion and Kaguro, you should be ashamed. And I don't want to skip you. Hnngh.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2011, 03:14:03 am »

Sorry, my iPod really sucks. It keeps dying on me, so I was going to wait untill I got back to my desktop, for an in-depth post, but I'll post my actions so I don't hold it up.

Try diplomacy (Bringing up my connections to the old regime), and hope they don't shoot me. If that fails, get to cover.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 16, 2011, 12:42:29 am »

Let it be known that I did try to update this yesterday, but I only got as far as Taric when my computer suddenly crashed. Without any warning. It happened the day before the exact same way. I ran a virus scan, but got nothing, which probably means my comp just hates me.

I'll try to update today or tomorrow, but we'll see.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2011, 06:07:08 am »

Taric Taiservi
"Yes Sir"

[6] - Taric agrees enthuastically. The Baron raises his eyebrows, summoning the officer from the other side of the door to him. He speaks with him briefly, after which a hint of a smile appears on the officer's face. This unnerves the bounty hunter somewhat, as it's the first time this evening the alien's showed any emotion. Regardless, he allows himself to be led away.

[6] They make their way back through the endless, identical rooms and corridors, each extremely spartan and sterile. It's hard to memorize the route because of this. Soon they stop inside a large cargo hangar. The officer orders his men to keep away from you, then goes to use a panel in the far wall. [3] As soon as he's finished, Taric hears a hiss from below, and suddenly finds himself looking down at a storm-ravaged wasteland of ice, the blizzard still raging on undeterred. He can see the shields light up every now and then, absorbing the strenght of the winds so the ships stays stabilized. Taric won't have that luxury.

Then he's falling screaming towards the snow, icy winds whipping against his skin. Taiservi reaches the ground [6] gracefully, rolling to avoid any damage to himself. He struggles up, straining to keep his vision clear. The officer's voice booms from above.

'You have five minutes before I activate the drone. If you survive this hour, you've passed the training.' he bellows, his form clear against the lights of the hangar. A small sphere is held aloft in his hand. Presumably it's some automatic assault drone, despite its non-threatening looks. 'I'm supposed to give you this. Catch!'

[1] The officer throws something as far away from Taric as possible. It's impossible for him to stop it in time, and thus it hits the ground and breaks apart. [1] The snow soon covers it from view. He'll never know what it was now.

Better run.

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Akhain Gazhorn
Try diplomacy (Bringing up my connections to the old regime), and hope they don't shoot me. If that fails, get to cover.

[3-2=1] - Akhain steps out to the main path, holding his hand up as a sign of calm. The patrol appears from around the corner, four wild-eyed irregulars with chainblades and various packs and straps of clothing fixed into their robes.

[3+2=5] 'I...' the bounty hunter barely has opened his mouth when the lead alien utters a guttural shriek of pure rage and leaps onwards, blade held above her head. The rest follow her example with similar sounds. [Dodge:1+1=2][Damage:3] Gazhorn is way too surprised to move, but the alien is obviously not used to wielding the heavy weapon. The fanatic rushes past Akhain, her blade only barely cutting into his arm.

[6] Akhain moves quickly, snapping the Thermal Blade open and tripping his attacker simultaneously. [Dodge:4-1=3] He performs an awkward downwards slash, backing away from the rest of the patrol at the same time. It [Damage:16-12=4] breaks skin, but causes nothing but a glorified burn mark. Then the rest are upon him. [2+2=4] The second fanatic, an alien with his face entirely painted red, seems to be reciting some religious text while he slowly approaches. [Dodge:3+1=4] Akhain dodges his clumsy strike with ease, [6][Dodge:6-1=5] but doesn't get the chance to cut him down in revenge. Then the third and fourth attack in unison.

[2+2=4][2+2=4][Dodge:6+1=6][Dodge:1+1=2] The bounty hunter jumps over the first one's whirring mechanized sword, but only to be left exposed for the fourth fanatic's blows to rain upon him. [Damage:21] The heavy weapon slams against Akhain's back, jagged metal teeth digging into his flesh over and over again. He forces his body to move, kicking back as hard as he can [4] and the fourth loses control of his weapon as a result. It flies down the path and lands on the floor, still online.

[1][5] The fourth is unarmed now, and Gazhorn knows it. [Dodge:6-1=5] By amazing reflexes or simply luck, the fanatic bends her body in time for the Thermal Blade to pass over and miss.

[1] Gazhorn seems as surprised by this as the guard herself, and fails to attack her again. [2] The fourth looks around for her weapon, but fails to spot it.

Enemies

Spoiler: Sikhet Fanatic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Painted Fanatic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fanatic Three (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Human Fanatic (click to show/hide)

---
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Systar
Take the stairs down!

[3] - Systar begins making his way down the endless stairways. For what seems like an eternity, he continues onwards. When he finally reaches the bottom floor, he wishes he'd taken the elevator. The lobby is full of guards, and the doors seem to guarded tightly. There's no way through there without causing a scene. Systar regrets not studying the blueprints of this building beforehand.

[1] The bounty hunter begins looking for an alternative door out, but doesn't get far. A guard walks up to him.

'Sir, I'll need you to come with me. There's a dangerous criminal on the loose. I'm sorry, but we can't take any chances.'

Spoiler: Toaster (click to show/hide)

Gaosaron
"One second," Gao said, kneeling next to the body. He took the security pass and gave the mechanic a quick once-over for any useful items, but he doubted he would find any; if he had had a way to defend himself he probably would have. After that, he examined their options. "Let's try this door. Might as well see what he was trying to get to," he said, gesturing at the unmarked door. Maybe it was an armory, although he doubted they would be that lucky.

[4] - Gaosaron searches the man's pockets for anything interesting, but aside from a few useless tools, there's nothing else than the pass. He takes it and gets up. [6] The bounty hunters then turn to the left door. The Guard Pass gets it open - if only the poor bastard would've carried one of them - revealing a small lobby that looks like it's been abandoned in a hurry. While there are no more bodies, there are several dried blood stains to be found around the room. Tarur suggests they've been carried away by whoever's killed them.

[3] The pair look around for a few minutes, but find nothing of use. [4] After they're done and about to move on, Ratrik abruptly holds up a hand. 'Hear that?'

Gao listens, and the sounds quickly get louder. There is a groaning of metal, a hiss and a flash of light from around the corner. The two men level their weapons, prepared for anything. Several clanks follow. Then the sounds stop. The silence continues for a few moments, only enough for the pair to exchange a curious look, and then it spins around the corner.

'Oh, shit,' Tarur laughs, relieved, 'I didn't expect that.'

Before the pair, what looks like the combination of a jetpack and giant monitor hovers in the air. As they watch, it begins beeping cheerily. 'Would... would you like a guided tour... tour?' the drone whirrs, sparks of electricity erupting into the air every two words. It's obviously heavily damaged, [6] but should last for a while. Gao's not sure how intelligent it is, but perhaps it would understand some questions.

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Subject 971
971 puts a small clawed to his chin before responding.

"Bad news Dalia. Unless Fashuk sold me a load of Azorsycne dung before he died, he's keeping his files in his apartment...infiltration is impossible at the moment. Unless you can get some of our guys in there to "investigate" officially, I'll have to head there after nightfall and get them myself."

Action: I need to get back and heal to full, before getting the info from Dalia hopefully, and heading back to the area at nightfall. I'll need to check my info and ammunition counts before leaving.

My inventory is now be like this

-Equipped-
1.Flare Gun (3/4)
2.Thermal Blade (5/8)
3.Widowmaker
4.RUS8 HE Mine

[3] - 'Negative, we can't risk linking the government to this. I'll get someone to keep an eye on the house, though. Get back to me when you're ready to leave.' Dalia replies, then cuts the connection. Finally, 971 has some time rest. He goes through the medical cabinet and heads for the bed. [6] Or not - his communicator beeps right after he closes his eyes. 971 answers wearily.

'971? This is Judge Tegarr - you left me a warning message earlier? You were right, my friend. Some cowardly little wretch's just broken into my apartment. Security's locked the whole place down. He shouldn't get far. I just wanted to say my thanks. I dread to think what this man could've done if I hadn't bought extra security after your call...'

971 mumbles his thanks and gets back to sleep. His wounds are hurting like hell. This is the last time he's going against a target unprepared.

[5] He wakes after a few hours, the sun fast disappearing below the horizon, and gathers equipment. [1] He doesn't have that much ammo for his Widowmaker, but he doesn't intend to miss. [2] He takes two RUS8's, re-establishes the channel with Dalia and is soon on his way back to the Habiri District. [3] Midway there, Dalia cuts in with some bad news.

'Our man at the house says Fashuk's men just began running around like madmen. The place just exploded in activity.'

'You think they'll destroy the files?' 971 asks. 'Probably. They must've heard he's dead, somehow. Get there ASAP!'

[6] 971 lands his car as close the apartment as he dares. Before he can even get out, a Habiri man rushes out to talk to him. The bounty hunter gathers he's Dalia's observer.

'They're packing their shit into the cars already, we need to hurry!' he practically screams, leading 971 to the end of the alley. He spots the three aircars on the ground before Fashuk's house. Several guards are watching the street, making sure no-one comes close, while the rest seem to be emptying the house of everything inside as quickly as they can. There's no way to tell if they've got the files in there somewhere or not.

Allies

Spoiler: Dalia's Observer (click to show/hide)

---
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Burrow
Quote from: Kaguro AI
Why don't we head for that pit fighting place, eh?

[5] - Burrow calls a cab, heading to the address he found online. It's just by a worker's camp at the edge of the Industrial District and seems to be quite popular. The pit itself is located inside a small warehouse, and is actually a ring and some wooden benches around it. [1] While Burrow's still wondering who to talk to, a guard approaches.

'If ya want in, ya gotta pay first.' he spits. 'You've annoyed me, so you get to pay extra. 400¤, now.'

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Barauc
Attempt to fix the connection with his inbox, Why buy tools he might not need?

[3] - It automatically reconnects after a while, and Barauc can finally look at job offers. There are three.

The first was sent by a store owner, who's received threats from some gang and wants someone to wipe them out, or atleast convince them to stop disrupting his business. He's willing to pay 8000¤ if they're all killed, and 2000¤ if they stop bothering him. From his description, this seems like your standard street gang. Killing the leader should suffice.

The second is straight-up assassination from a crime syndicate. The target is a 'business rival' who lives in the Habiri District. He's guarded by bought gangers, who shouldn't be too much trouble. Payment is 10 000¤.

The third comes from Damish yl Mocht, who even Barauc knows is a notorious crime boss. He's offering 15 000¤ for the death of two police chiefs and a judge, who have been interfering with his business. He'll give further details if the job is accepted.

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 18
« Reply #343 on: August 16, 2011, 06:12:30 am »

RUN! preferably towards whatever was thrown down to the ground (Apart from me)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 18
« Reply #344 on: August 16, 2011, 06:50:20 am »

Activate cloak, Gun them down or cut them down. They obviously won't listen to reason.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58