Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86936 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 15
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2011, 11:51:52 am »

Dwarmin bad things will happen to you really bad things  >:(  [/jk]

I need a moment to mourn the loss of our over-religious mercenary Zara  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Spoiler: Zara's Tombstone (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:02:36 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2011, 11:59:13 am »

I think DH meant all of Toaster's problems can be blamed on Dwarmin... unless you're talking about something else, adwarf. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2011, 12:01:51 pm »

I think DH meant all of Toaster's problems can be blamed on Dwarmin... unless you're talking about something else, adwarf. ^^;
I was just messing with him I was trying to blame my incompetince on him (I should killed that guard, one knife to the back, and a shove into the river, and this never would have happened.) Although I really wish Dwarmin would have caused Zara's death since it would have most likely been a more epic way to die than I did.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2011, 12:03:44 pm »

Ah, OK. Yeah, I think 971 is going to get the rest of us killed sooner or later. :P And then we'll force him to walk a river of corpses, only unlike MGS3, there isn't an end to it. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2011, 12:07:11 pm »

Given that I'm a hardline Republic supporter, and most of everyone else...isn't quite so much, it's not too hard to think we'll end up the different sides of a misson eventually.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 25, 2011, 12:09:24 pm »

Well, atleast my chances of being PKed are diminished due to Taric being a nationalist.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 25, 2011, 12:10:18 pm »

True, but we'll also end up working together if the Republic gets too weak. Gao's stated goal is to keep all the factions equal for as long as possible, after all, to make sure he has a steady work rate. :3

@Ninja Taric: No they aren't. >:3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 25, 2011, 12:11:47 pm »

Well, by Dwarmin that is.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 25, 2011, 12:12:44 pm »

Screw the money its the points Barauc is after! I'm not sure how this will work out for me.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 25, 2011, 12:20:57 pm »

Trust me, it will HURT. You should've seen the thing that almost got me. >.> If you're going to be doing a lot of fighting, you'll either want to start with the Juggernaut implant or buy one as soon as you can. Speaking of, after this mission, assuming I'm still alive, I need to look into getting one myself...

Edit: Actually the Focus Improvement's a good choice to start with too. Hey, DH. How much will one of those and the Juggernaut cost, d'you think? :3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:22:34 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2011, 12:24:21 pm »

I was thinking about the Navigator improvement but I wasnt really that sure. It would work more if I was more trap and ambush focused I guess.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2011, 12:29:43 pm »

Too bad my AugeanTech FlexiSpeed Aid really sucks as is. I hope it has more uses than just reloading... *grumble grumble*

How was is supposed to work anyway Digital Hellhound? Increase hand/eye coordination?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2011, 12:32:27 pm »

Trust me, it will HURT. You should've seen the thing that almost got me. >.> If you're going to be doing a lot of fighting, you'll either want to start with the Juggernaut implant or buy one as soon as you can. Speaking of, after this mission, assuming I'm still alive, I need to look into getting one myself...

Edit: Actually the Focus Improvement's a good choice to start with too. Hey, DH. How much will one of those and the Juggernaut cost, d'you think? :3

Here's the list from Toaster's black market visit a few updates back. As you can see, the starting/Tier I implants cost 15 000, and the Tier II's cost 30 000.

Spoiler: Implants (click to show/hide)

Too bad my AugeanTech FlexiSpeed Aid really sucks as is. I hope it has more uses than just reloading... *grumble grumble*

How was is supposed to work anyway Digital Hellhound? Increase hand/eye coordination?

That sounds about right. And anyhow, instant reloading is pretty useful. Other people have to spend a turn on that. (Well, if I ever threw enough bad guys at you that anyone would actually have to load another clip. I made the clip sizes way too big. >_>)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. 、o parmesan!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 25, 2011, 12:35:36 pm »

Exactly...can it have a non-combat bonus to things that takes precision hand work, such as hacking, crafting or defusing bombs?

*throws it at the wall to see if it sticks*

EDIT: Thinking further, if these are not allowed, can I augment my upgrade to include them?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:37:41 pm by Dwarmin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 25, 2011, 12:38:24 pm »

Hmm... I believe I have 25k now and assuming Ratrik survives this mission that'll give me a total of 40k (if he dies and I survive I'll get the full 30k, probably). So should I get two levels 1s or one level 2 is the question...

@Ninja Dwarmin: Probably not on hacking since that's what my implant does. >.> Lockpicking, maybe...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58