Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 87088 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 2
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2011, 01:11:48 pm »

Should I bring the Shotgun instead of the Railgun for a Infiltration mission?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2011, 01:19:54 pm »

That's your choice. It would be too easy if I offered advice.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2011, 01:24:13 pm »

That's your choice. It would be too easy if I offered advice.
Can you atleast tell me if there even a big enough distance for me to be able to use it like it was truely meant to be?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2011, 01:25:08 pm »

Bring both if you can't decide.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2011, 01:29:22 pm »

What's your mission, the second one? If that's the case take the shotgun. You're unlikely to be at far enough distances in corridors to need the railgun.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2011, 01:35:22 pm »

@Adwarf: I'm guessing there's probably more than enough guards to kill you if get discovered anyway. The word "sneak into" being prominent in your mission brief.

I would bring the shotgun, but if you get to the point where you have to use it, your in real trouble.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2011, 01:35:40 pm »

What's your mission, the second one? If that's the case take the shotgun. You're unlikely to be at far enough distances in corridors to need the railgun.
Ok then thanks for helping me decide that Serious, and Dwarmin

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »

No problem, but Dwarmin's right. Hopefully that blade works out well enough you don't need the shotgun. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2011, 01:43:40 pm »

No problem, but Dwarmin's right. Hopefully that blade works out well enough you don't need the shotgun. ^^;
Yep that, and the Cloaking Device are my main allies in this mission since I can avoid massive amounts of fighting with them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2011, 01:45:46 pm »

You might consider swapping out the medkit (if you get cornered you're dead already, really) for the Flare Gun or other non-lethal ordinance. If you can stun your enemies you can always run and hide, after all. Just a thought. ;)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2011, 01:47:44 pm »

You might consider swapping out the medkit (if you get cornered you're dead already, really) for the Flare Gun or other non-lethal ordinance. If you can stun your enemies you can always run and hide, after all. Just a thought. ;)
If one catches me if have to kill it before it alerts the others so no running from them I can't risk them knowing there is an intruder, and increaseing patrols, and guards stationed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2011, 01:49:20 pm »

That's true. But you could also stun -> throat slit -> hide.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2011, 01:52:10 pm »

Man, this game can't update fast enough.

@Digital Hellhound: Asking to satisfy my curiosty, how much credits in all would one need to buy a space faring vessel similiar to the Millenium Falcon-as in a light freighter, capable of long range space travel and cargo transport to offset fuel and supply costs??

I've decided that the cost of said ship would be my win condition for this game.

@SeriousConcentrate: Oh, he can always surrender-but it would take a $20,000 fee to free him from prison. ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2011, 02:14:30 pm »

Dwarmin - well, can't say I've thought of that. Hundreds of thousands at the very least.

And good to see people putting serious thought into actual tactics and such. And thanks for keeping equipment lists, those make my job much easier.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2011, 04:36:00 pm »

Look for anyone wearing a tinfoil helmet or other mind-control-blocking device. They should be sympathetic to my cause.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58