Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86926 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 39
« Reply #645 on: March 17, 2012, 02:48:39 pm »

Gao considered his mandibles for a moment. Without any lips, he couldn't exactly try to mouth words at the camera and hope the person at the other end picked them up. He gestured for Ratrik to secure the door while he picked up a tray, his gun in his lowest set of arms while his middle set held the tray.

Gao writes: "Can you read this?" on the first side of the tray. On the other he writes "How do we reach you?" Then he holds up the first side to the camera; if he gets a positive response, he'll try the other side.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 17, 2012, 03:04:58 pm »

Loria gritted her teeth in frustration. This wasn't going at all how she had envisioned her first mission. With a silent cry of anger in her head she charged in to the room, closing with the bodyguard before unleashing hot metal with her carbine. (If she misses she'll dive for the door, otherwise she'll figure out some way to secure him if he's disabled.)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 17, 2012, 10:31:55 pm »

Damn.  He looked fat, though- easy target.  Shotgun means the pistol, though I hate the extra noise.

Hold ground and blast him as soon as he's clear around the corner.  Once he's dead, move to cut the others off from the front.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 18, 2012, 12:51:41 am »

Contact Jinan, first trying to use the implant, then using more conventional methods if it doesn't work. "You have a mission for me, Jinan?"
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 18, 2012, 06:40:49 pm »

Pack everything as well as possible. NO EVIDENCE. Pay the hotel bill with a little extra to keep him quiet and get the hell outta dodge.
Raggle Fraggle

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: March 19, 2012, 05:39:33 am »

Kaviv took a deep breath with his back to the incomprehensible lump of disused machinery he was crouched behind. He gripped the widowmaker again and leant sideways to peek around his cover, spotting a flurry of movement through a cloud of smoke as the gangers scattered.
His ears still ringing from the blast, he glanced over to 971. "Uh... Wh-what do we do now?"
Kaviv will stay in cover pending instruction from his far more experienced partner. If he sees any of the 'Hounds that make an appealing target or who are getting too close, he'll lean out and blast them with the shotgun, despite it not really being a long-range weapon. At least it should keep their heads down...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 19, 2012, 07:04:24 am »

971 nodded.

"...Don't let them get up here." he said simply.

Action: Continue firing from cover! Prioritize shooting anyone trying to reach the ladder.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 21, 2012, 11:28:50 am »

Second post info updated and brought mostly up-to-date, yay.

...what? I sure hope you weren't waiting for a game update!

EDIT: Also, I just noticed Loria still has a spare shot for her Flare Gun. Just need to reload the damn thing and bang!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:52:42 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 21, 2012, 02:46:07 pm »

Waitlisting.
Spoiler: ξ (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 22, 2012, 09:35:58 am »

An extra shot to the flare gun you say? Hm... Well, I think I'll have to stick with her current action. That flare gun didn't do jack for me last time and she's pretty pissed at this stalemate. Shoulda followed the love birds...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 29, 2012, 06:23:41 am »

Well, I'm having some monitor problems (minor, a broken cable that'll be replaced soon) which are getting in the way of the update, so in the meantime, why don't you take this exciting new survey I am only just now thinking of?

WHAT... is your favorite arms manufacturer? Sleek, high-tech Zuche? Good ol' rugged and reliable RUS? SychTech's nasty little toys? Something else?
WHAT... in general is your favorite gun, explosive or gadget? Or most wanted, in case you haven't been able to get your hands on one.
WHAT... is your favorite enemy to fight? Run-of-the-mill gangers? A specific unique foe?
WHAT... is the capital of Assyria?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 29, 2012, 08:49:39 am »

1.  Gonna have to go with Zuche.  Cloaking and stun 'nades are a godsend.

2.  The cloak device.  Super useful for hit and run.

3.  I wouldn't mind fighting another powerful unique- a gang of gangers is fun, but it's just fish in a barrel.

4.  Ur, I think.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 29, 2012, 09:54:43 am »

1. Well, she hasn't been around very long yet, but I would guess the SychTech stuff would be preferable to Loria after this combat finally clears up.

2. Cloak device as well. This combat would have long been done if she'd had that on her.

3. Hm. Well, this unique guy is certainly a challenge, but there's something to be said for easily making your way through hordes of bad guys without taking a scratch.

4. Well, the original capital was Assur... no idea about anything after that though.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 31, 2012, 06:30:21 am »

Well, nice answers, but it turns out I was wrong. It isn't (just?) the cable. Apparently moving the screen somehow broke both it and our comp's graphics card or whatever moves shit to the screen. So this is going on hold until I've gotten a new computer and hopefully gotten the files out of the old one.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 23, 2012, 09:48:23 am »

Any luck?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 58