Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 87101 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm gonna have to put you on the waiting list, Greyejoy. Which is a shame, I like your character. But don't worry, I'll manage to kill someone off pretty early on anyhow.

And adwarf, write up your history, everyone else has done something.

EDIT: Oh, you already did, nevermind.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Greyejoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's all good, send me a PM whenever it's ready. I should be following this and reading along anyway, but just in case.
If you had necromancy powers, this would be a pretty solid way to prank people.
A creepy old man runs up to you and suddenly the skin in your backpack tries to kill you? High Octane Nightmare Fuel much.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a pointer to the mercenaries (Not nessarily true DH has the final say in this): You would've just arrived, rebels don't have much money and what funds they have are streched thin. Thus you couldn't have been on-planet at that time (unless you're on vacation and even then you would've gone with the government and it's money).
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

That's fine- mine just got here, coming because chaos means job security.  Sometimes a lot of smaller jobs are better than the occasional big one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indeed, adwarf's and SeriousConcentrate's histories are a bit broken. SeriousConcentrate's could easily be fixed just by removing the 'to overthrow the old regime'.

Also, it wasn't that much a full-scale rebellion, more like a military coup. There was plenty of fighting, though, so that doesn't need changing in your histories. But it was over pretty quickly, which contributed a lot to the general instability and confusion going on.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh then I will change it a bit give me a sec.

EDIT: Fixed my history.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:36:57 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also fixed. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way - you're encouraged to work as a team. Both because some of these missions might be a bit too difficult to complete alone, and because that way there's less stuff for me to keep track of. You don't all need to stay together, but try working in pairs or trios or so on your missions.

(This isn't an order, buuuut you'll get updates faster that way!)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I have no problem with that, and in-character Gao's people only care that the merc gets more famous, not how he completes his missions or what he does. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp, I think this precludes me from working with the mercs then.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally i would prefer solo missions, but as long as you guys give me a stealth role in the plan then I am fine with it.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, maybe there can be a distrust-filled, barely working partnership as long as they only work for the new government?

And adwarf, you're free to go solo if you so wish. You won't necessarily have the same missions anyhow. Only the missions issued by the new government are fully shared between everybody.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Welp, I think this precludes me from working with the mercs then.

How so? Since I edited the history, Gao could have been on either side, or both. You could work with him at the very least. And I'm not really sure why you can't work with adwarf or Toaster.... Dwarmin and choobakka, yeah, but the others?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Well. Darn. This looks interesting. Put me on the wait list then
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Digital could you perhaps give me more melee based weapons (ones that stab) with a gun for backup?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58