Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to Time Travel 2: Turn 1: Atlantis? Atlantis!  (Read 3778 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Time Travel 2: The Plotening!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 12:13:22 am »

I'll post the turn when Talarion posts the sheet. Also, I have a good feeling about these characters...

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 12:31:36 am »

Name: Adrian Cyphus Leroe
Home Time: 2622
Home Place: Everest Island (Mount Everest?!)
Description: Adrian has short black hair, a sort of light brown skin color (A mix of African and Caucasian), steel colored eyes. He is roughly 6 feet tall.
Background: Adrian was born in a period of history where the world was flooded, except for the tallest mountains. Mount Everest, where he was born, was considered to be the best place to live, due to the lower temperatures at the peak. To him, it was known as Everest Island. When he reached the age of 19, he was contacted. Being interested in science of all kinds, Time Travel being the peak, he accepted hastily. (Blame Global Warming for flooding Mount Everest... Yay for made-up future events? Now, whar did ah put mah Arc?)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 01:09:05 am »

Turn Zero: The Replotening!
You all sit amazed at the room you are sitting in. It's not that big, - about 15x15 - or beautiful, - white with odd indentations on the walls - but what strikes you is the fact that it was contained inside a phone booth. A man comes into the room. He's about five foot eight, and has bushy blond hair. He's wearing a fedora, and has a funny-colored bowtie. He says, "You may call me 'The Professor'. I am your boss at the moment. I gathered all you here today because of a mixup in the space-time continuum. Somebody's been changing history. You specifically were chosen because it says in the charter of our organization to do so. Because you were/are/will be the founding members. Time travel. You all did this before/will have done this eventually/are currently doing this, so there is no need to panic. Unless one of you dies. Especially you, young master Newton. We will/are/did hav(e/ing) a contingency plan for that eventuality. So don't panic. We're about to go to the headquarters of our organization, so I need to ask you: what would you like your time travel device to be? I already know, and have them in my pocket, but to preserve the continuum I have to ask you." So, what do you want for a time travel device? It can be anything hand-held.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Time Travel 2: Turn Zero
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 01:26:49 am »

"I want a watch. It blends in, yknow?" Smile slightly at The Professor and think 'There's probably some old show from before the flood about something similar to this...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 01:28:01 am »

Emma blinked, looking around with wide eyes. The last thing she remembered was taking cover with Jim behind a boulder out in the middle of nowhere. Frank and Bill had already gotten caught, but damned if the two of them weren't gonna go down shooting. "Well, don't this sure beat all," she said. "I ain't never seen a place lookin' like this." Wonder how I got here? At about that time a man came in, introducing himself as 'The Professor' and saying they were here because of a mix-up in space and time. This was a bit over her head, so she just blinked and said nothing. Still... her companions in the room did dress a bit oddly. "This some kinda trick, mister?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "'Cause I don't know nothing about no... space-time continuum." She looked around again. Everyone did look kinda funny. Only one person was looking remotely normal, and he was dressed way too warmly for California. Well, the youngster was looking a bit old-fashioned, but nothing wrong with that.

She adjusted her left suspender strap - it was starting to rub against her shoulder painfully - and thought about his question. "Time-travelin' device, huh? Whatever we want?" Easy way to see if he's lyin', then. She crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair. "All right, my daddy's pocket watch." I betcha don't got it. My daddy never lets it out of his sight. She and her momma had picked it out for him for his thirtieth birthday when she was younger than the kid to her right, and she remembered it vividly; gold casing with a silver dove on the front, and a thin silver chain on it to keep it attached to his pocket.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 01:28:14 am »

"A simple seal with my families crest would do nicely, it wouldn't be too noticeible and it's small." Matthius said without hesitation, he was still confused about this 'time travel' thing, but he put his trust in the gods to guide him through whatever comes.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 01:34:03 am »

Jack thought for a second then said " I want mine to be a ball point pen. " that was the best thing he could think of since it was small, and extremely easy to hide if need be plus he could write with it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 03:39:32 am »

It can be anything hand-held.
Screw you òÓ

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 03:50:22 am »

It can be anything hand-held.
Screw you òÓ
I assume you wanted the infamous phone booth?
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 04:05:59 am »

Yup. How else do you think would Isaac freaking Newton travel through time?

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 04:25:18 am »

An apple? Or perhaps a telescope?
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 04:26:59 am »

Yeti technology.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 04:40:27 am »

A TIME TELESCOPE. You look through it, see the future you want to go to, stop looking through it and you're there.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 04:50:19 am »

"часы, или, может быть ушанка." Either a watch or a fur hat for it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 04:58:17 am »

Three people so far goin for a watch. With Taric also going for earflaps?!?! Unless Google Translate proves me wrong.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4