Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38

Author Topic: Your avatar vs the above avatar: who would win?  (Read 33717 times)

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Your avatar vs the above avatar: who would win?
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2011, 12:47:45 am »

Commissar vs a robot...
Thing.

If he was either Soviet or Imperium, Commissar would still lose.

V.A.T.S Mininuke to the head.
K.O.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 05, 2011, 01:14:13 am »

Problem Sleuth has a Charisma of 50, he then would talk Vault Boy into commiting suicide. And then he would dance.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 05, 2011, 09:39:48 am »

Well, luckly for me, you will not be able to inspect the body. Because it would be your sinper bullet filled body.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2011, 10:49:01 am »

Maybe I should not enter this, considering which character my current avatar is... On his own, Cyphus would surely die. But he has his Shadowself, which can shroud him in armor tough enough to stop claws (That can rip through solid steel like paper) easily, has a superhuman body that has dealt with poison (demonic magic poison) powerful enough to kill normal humans instantly, has insanely high speed (read; faster than speed of sight) and is strong enough to break rocks easily (without assistance from Shadow), can assimilate magic abilities and energy to expand lifespan, and can seal shadow into something to live on if all else fails. Sad to say it, but Cyphus wins. Barely.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2011, 11:13:02 am »

All sorts of magic have trouble when fighting someone of sufficient faith. I follow the first church of firepower.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2011, 11:15:14 am »

*Demonic scream*
Puny humans and gunpowder.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2011, 11:21:51 am »

All sorts of magic have trouble when fighting someone of sufficient faith. I follow the first church of firepower.

Nice try.. If he was caught by TOTAL surprise he'd lose. Otherwise he would move before it could fire, open the hatch through sheer power and destroy everything inside.

Also, Cyphus was MADE to slaughter demons. Have fun resisting futilely ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2011, 11:26:38 am »

Quote from: Colonel Joachim Pfeiff, 14th Krieg Panzer Regiment, ''Warhammer 40,000'
Your foe is well-equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours.
Everyone knows tanks are a hard counter to zerglings.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2011, 11:27:31 am »

Hard counter.

Ahh, but I also have unshakable belief that my faith in firepower counts as sufficient faith, and faith that my belief in my faith is sufficient, so on and so forth.

Also, canister rounds.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2011, 11:31:35 am »

A zealot can take ten rounds of a Crucio siege tank before falling, and these are three times better than most tank rounds from our time. Can your tank shoot thirty rounds on a zealot before the zealots climbs on it and gets inside using energy blades, killing everyone? I think not.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2011, 11:38:12 am »

you try taking down an ancient murder machine commander with extreme self repair functions and power?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2011, 11:41:13 am »

Sadly, Strife, faith has no impact on Cyphus' abilities as they stem from himself or an extension of himself (His Shadowself is another being, linked to Cyphus. Sadly, your faith in firepower won't allow your tank to hit something that can react and move away nearly as soon as the tank fires, nor will it protect your tank from claws meant to penetrate armor of magically enhanced demons... Which have been known to take insanely high amount of firepower without damage (human armor piercing round would barely dent it... Think prototype, actually.)

you try taking down an ancient murder machine commander with extreme self repair functions and power?
Cyphus could do it. His Shadowself can extend and multiply limbs, and he has devastating power, along with decent defense.

What more do you need?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2011, 11:41:13 am »

Yep. I don't care how tough you are, you can't stop fluid-solid copper with just a humanoid body.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2011, 11:41:48 am »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Aim for the head!
.... poor filler bunny doesn't stand a chance really.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2011, 11:47:08 am »

Yep. I don't care how tough you are, you can't stop fluid-solid copper with just a humanoid body.
I won't get into the obscure stuff Zaphains brand of abilities does to their bodies, but I will mention that his Shadowself IS solid, and not human... It is a being that uses energy to form it's matter, and with an energy source powerful enough, can be indestructible. That's besides the point if he can dodge though, isnt it?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Aim for the head!
.... poor filler bunny doesn't stand a chance really.
Aim for the head you say? *splat*

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38