Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: And again, Toribash.  (Read 38710 times)

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: And again, Toribash.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 03:49:40 am »

My signature Atomic Windmill has won me many fights.  Unfortunately, the required involuntary separation from my lower torso somewhat sours the victories.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 04:18:10 am »

I used to do a lot of jousting. My strategy was to go kinda sideways and roll over people and if they did any of the regular combat moves, they would just hit the ground.

I had a tendency of losing my arm though and my enemies to lose their legs.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 04:46:29 am »

Oh god, I have not played this game in forever.

I love this thing.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 04:51:48 am »

I'll probably download this at the library tomorrow, so as not to use all my bandwith.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

YouR_DooM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2011, 06:00:45 am »

I'll probably download this at the library tomorrow, so as not to use all my bandwith.

you can't download 13mb? Do you live in Zimbabwe?
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the Plant Reed Fibre Thread Technology!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 06:02:17 am »

My signature Atomic Windmill has won me many fights.  Unfortunately, the required involuntary separation from my lower torso somewhat sours the victories.

Involuntary? you sure it isn't required to actually pull it off and not a concequence of whatever move you just used?

Krelian

• Bay Watcher
  • Hola
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 06:57:52 am »

waaahahahah

What's the default mode? When I go online, all the groups/channels have some mod going on.... sumo, judo, aikido, etc...

what is the diference betwen them btw ?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 07:09:58 am »

My most recent win.
I punched Uke in the chest and then gripped onto his hand until I somehow was declared winner
*Hugs*

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 07:10:32 am »

Let's see, from the mods I remember.
- Judo: Relatively long turn times. Low gravity. Grabbing is allowed. Dismemberment is on (you can rip things off). Disqualification is on for everything but feet, hands and wrists (if something else hits the floor, you lose). Ring is off (if anything hits the floor outside of the ring, you lose. This includes hands and feet. Judo has no ring).
-Aikido: Short turn times. High gravity. Grabbing is allowed. Dismemberment is on, but rare. Disqualification for everything but feet and hands. Small ring. Players start slightly closer together then in Judo.
-Wushu: Judo-like turn times, low gravity, grabbing is disallowed. Dismemberment is on (IIRC). Disqualification for everything but hands and feet. Ring is off. Players start further apart then in Judo and have to jump towards each other.
-Jousting: Judo-like turn times. Medium gravity, but players are launched towards each other and fly for the better part of a fight. Dismemberment is on and very common. Disqualification for everything but hands and feet. No ring. Grabbing is allowed.
-Twinswords: Judo-like gravity and turn times. Hands replaced with swords that can't grab but instantly dismember anything they hit. Disqualification for everything but feet and hands. Ring is off. Players start slightly further apart then with judo.
-Katana: Judo-like gravity. Aikido-like turn times. Players start with a katana floating next to their right hand, which they can grab. Katana causes instant dismemberment for anything it hits. Disqualification for anything but hands, feet and katana. Very bloody.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 07:21:45 am »

Katana?

That wasnt on the last time I played. When was it added?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 07:23:20 am »

I don't know. It's only played very rarely and there are no official servers for it (shame actually, I prefer it over twinswords), so it might just be that you missed it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 02:15:04 pm »

How's the Bay12 server going? Anyone made it, yet?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 02:28:17 pm »

Can you make one without having to fight in it for now? (got stuffs to do). I'll make a room if so.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 02:43:31 pm »

Can you make one without having to fight in it for now? (got stuffs to do). I'll make a room if so.
You can make one and quit the game after. You won't have to fight if you do that. Also, is it possible to make a server password protected?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 02:46:56 pm »

I think its possible to make the actual fighting password protected, but not the room.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19