Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fencedfrenzy - DF let's play (with a zombie fish-infested prison)!  (Read 900 times)

Rhino1004

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello, fellow DF players. I'm new to the DF forums, but I've played DF for several months now and I'm very good with the controls of the game. I'm too lazy to bother with a succession game, but I can certainly log the painful cries of my prisoners :D

For today and until the fortress falls (or I feel like turning it into a succession game), I've decided to share a game of DF with you. I've just embarked, and I'll post pictures and flesh out the story soon.

The fortress' name is known as Fencedfrenzy. The reason why is because when dwarves want to name something, they just say whatever comes off the top of their heads. And the dwarf that named this off the top of his head is the king himself, who has commissioned a fortress to contain the very worst dwarves of the land. Inspired by being bored, having Dwarf Fortress in front of me, and talking to my friend over the internet, we embark to a Terrifying ocean known to have sea monsters and even zombified fish scattered about it, and several challenges await us. What will we do about that aquifer to get to the underground caves? Why do we have so many cats? Where did all the prisoner's booze go? What will that crazy warden do next? Find out in the chronicles of Fencedfrenzy!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now, of course, here are the dares my friend and I have come up with for Fencedfrenzy:

With those policies underway, let's make like a dwarf and show who we have brought on embark.

So yeah. This will be my first post here and my first let's play all in one. Wish me horrible unending terror at the fins of zombie whales that swim on land good luck as we build the fortress of Fencedfrenzy!

Pictures and background story coming soon. By the way, can I like, upload pictures straight from my computer to the forum itself, or do I need to link the image from a hosting site or what?

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
Re: Fencedfrenzy - DF let's play (with a zombie fish-infested prison)!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 04:51:34 pm »

You need an image site, then paste the forum link of the picture between [img]and [/lmg] the 'l' being an 'i'