Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: Crewtowns: A direforged succession game (Needing more players)  (Read 34898 times)

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crewtowns: A direforged succession game (Needing more players)
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2011, 09:54:01 am »

I'm here, I'm downloading, and I've got it running. The first thing that came to my mind is that it's going to take a long time to simply get used to the fortress. Lots of space and no notes anywhere. I'll get it eventually. Also, tame animals seem to be attacking the dwarfs all over the place.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2011, 10:38:58 am »

Granite 1, 195
I saw a quite unique sight today, I found a room in the middle of a bunch of bedrooms completely shrouded by miasma. The cause? A hunter, whose name is too long for me to relate, had claimed a rhinoceros kidney and a plump helmet for apparently no reason. I imagine he wanted to eat it, but forgot and left in his drawers for too long. I have to comment though that he must be daft to not notice to HUGE CLOUD OF MIASMA whenever he enters his bedroom. In more important news, I commissioned the building of a few memorials to get rid of the two ghosts wondering the fort, and prevent any more ghosts from popping up. I also moved all strays to a new pasture area just south of the main gates. I hope this curbs the rising crime of animal-assault.

Granite 5, 195
Stuff's happening slowly, so I added to the backlog and ordered two wooden shields be built to satisfy a mandate from the mayor.

Granite 9, 195
Ordered a finished goods bin and a 16 thousand or so roast brought to the trade depot and requested a trader.

Granite 12, 195
Designated another food stockpile to clamp down on the insane clutter in the kitchen and farm plots.

Granite 14, 195
Stopped two ducks and a gander from getting adopted. We don't need more unslaughterable  animals slowing down the fort. Also made the refuse stockpile larger.

Granite 18, 195
Why are the civilians on active/training alert? I didn't change it back as I thought there might be a very good reason, but I'd certainly like to know. In other news, Bim Akmamurdim gave birth to a girl, Imush Bardumoltar.

Granite 19, 195
Stop the butchering! I disabled auto-butcher just to stop the outrageous amounts of miasma radiating from it.

Granite 21, 195
Found a gremlin, but it got away, avoiding a cage trap on its way back to the caverns. Also, migrants arrived! 9 of them. I just decided to let them keep their old jobs as they were decently good at them. The merchants left today, and they left without trading anything. Fools.

Slate 5, 195
Let Tobul out of the burrow, and immediately he cancels his action to go rest. I don't care that you're injured, this is a dwarf fortress, not a dwarf resort. Also, I undesignated the food stockpile listed previously as I just found the large stockpile designated by my predecessor.

Slate 6, 195
I still can't find that barracks... I think the military's planning a coup, but I can't be sure. Yet.

Slate 9, 196
Ordered some bins built as I saw none in the scattered stockpiles. However, while doing that I noticed that no one had made the shields yet, so that's a hammering in the making.

Slate 11, 196
Lost a masterwork by Kikrost Keskalnomal today. He seems pretty down about it, but he won't even tell us what's missing, but he's the cook, so this must happen all the time, right?

Slate 12, 196
In the face of all logic,  Kikrost still insists that something must be done to protect his consumable pieces of art, so he personally put down some chains in front of the front gates and chained some puppies to them. I don't know what they'll do as they're behind a whole bunch of traps, but if it makes him happy...

Slate 14, 196
I figured I'd let the butcher butcher dead animals again. I'm sure morale can't get much worse here.

Slate 17, 196
Just remembered to check in on a predecessors farms, but being the new ruler that I am, I couldn't tell which one was new, and which one was old I figure it might be this one.

Slate 18, 196
Whilst walking to my quarters, I saw a dwarf just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. When I walked in to give him a piece of my mind, I saw that he really needed a piece of my mind as his skull was caved in. I figured that it wouldn't be safe to just leave him here, and he would always be a drain on resources, so I locked him in and the water givers out.

Slate 20, 196
I figured I'd make the stone-fall traps in front of the entrance more square, so I filled in some holes where there was just land with stone-fall traps. The multicolored entrance is starting to bug me... and I now know why. It's not multicolored, it is splattered with the blood of monsters aplenty. Blood that the dwarfs don't want to clean.

Slate 21, 196
I saw a sprite, and so did the people trying to improve our defenses. I was initially worried that it would eat our workers, but it was on the roof, and I wondered how it got there. The real problems started when it flew into the fortress and I was forced to send the marksdwarves after it. It began running from everything, but the war animals tried to attack it. A war dog ripped off it's right hand and the next thing I see is a mutilated corpse. The marksdwarves didn't even do anything.

Slate 23, 196
The incident with the sprite makes me want to put a roof over the roof just to stop it from happening again, but a bigger concern is the lack of fortifications all around the roof. Only one side is complete.

Slate 24, 196
The mayor finally got it in his head to talk to the diplomat. I also noticed that the dining room is in bad shape in that it's incomplete, so I added some tables where I thought that they should go and chairs right next to them. However, I need one more chair and it'll be enough.

Slate 26, 196
The moment I get the shields done, the mayor's got another restriction: no exporting billion. Also, the river's empty, but that's not stopping the fishers, they're still fishing, and I'm inclined to let him. Someone's got to find the ambushes.

Slate 28, 196
First mistake, walking next to the butcher's workshop. Second mistake, letting one armed Michael do the butchering. Last mistake, let him butcher a skeleton. Really? How're you going to do that? He's been at it for quite a long time, and the reason is that he's trying to pull the skeleton apart, which would be easy, but with just one arm he's throwing it against the floor and hoping it shatters. I thought he was fighting undead...

((At this point I realized there was no way I was getting my turn done on a month per day basis))

Felsite 1, 196
For some reason the military activated itself today, no threat from the outside, and just a bunch of soldiers proceeding around in full battle gear. I couldn't bring myself to question them, that would've simply hastened my demise.

Felsite 2, 196
The weather cleared today! Now if I could only remember when it started raining... I also realized today that the year is 195, not 196, but only if you're using the Uristian calender.

Felsite 3, 196
With the first two months flying by, I think that I may be able to escape crewtowns without losing any major limbs, but what will they remember me for? Being a caretaker, getting overthrown by a military junta, having everyone die of boredom? I say no. Today, we begin construction of a Colosseum on top of the roof! The prisoners will die. Nothing to catch in the western swamp either, apparently. It would seem to me that everywhere is a swamp, but anyway.

Felsite 4, 196
Quickly we encounter problems. The architect thinks we're not being bold enough, So instead we've decided to build a closed labyrinth on the ground and give our prisoners to our soldiers.

Felsite 8, 196
Again, problems. There's not enough uninterrupted land on the surface for the labyrinth, and safety is always a concern, so we'll mine out a labyrinth.

Felsite 9, 196
Digging has begun! I've planned to first have a long chamber filled with the cages of monsters yet to be attacked. Then a room with enough food and drink to sustain our troops that acts as a holding chamber, and finally the labyrinth itself.

Felsite 11, 196
What am I going to do with all this stone?! The labyrinth must be clear, so as to be pleasing to the eye, but a quick look through makes it obvious that this fortress disapproves of such conveniences as quantum stockpiles.

Felsite 12, 196
A short term solution would be to smelt some copper, thus clearing some space, but what when that space runs out?

Felsite 15, 196
I decided to just chuck all the stone into the magma. It's easier this way. Kind of.

Felsite 16, 196
I guess having pastures outside might have been a worse decision than I would've thought.

I quickly turned off hunting on three people so they would get inside, and began moving the animals behind the traps. The wuradi caravan also came today, and I sure hope they brought soldiers. Funnily enough, the auridide diplomat hasn't even left yet. I'm reluctant to use our own military due to the obvious ineptitude of dwarf medicine, and what I think of as perfectly fine traps.

Fath Kanlibash for some reason walked outside to get a cage back to the fort right when the cyclops came. Idiot. And now he's getting chased by the cyclops. Someone's getting written off. He almost led the Cyclops right onto a cage trap, though.

The elves also arrived today, but they're coming from the same wrong side that the wruadi came from. Two of the hunters are still hunting, and I expect more deaths. I've decided to activate the military to save some lives, but only the marksdwarfs. Don't want any casualties. I can't believe I said that.

Fath managed to land a hit with his mace on the cyclops, who promptly slammed into an obsticle, stunning and slowing him down. The bigger question is why he was carrying a mace.

Felsite 18, 196
Due to the slow military response, Fath finally got caught and killed after a lot of dodging, the cyclops got hold of him and wrestled him to death. He did manage to do a little damage, but nothing major.

A stonecrafter went into a fey mood at exactly the wrong time.

Logem Kodorathel is trying to fight his way through a bunch of peasants on his way to shoot the cyclops. Alone.

The cyclops arrived just in time to fight with the Wuradi, and they're getting destroyed, and guess what Logem forgot to bring? Bolts. Undrafted. Now. Which I can't do because he's the captain. Instead, I canceled the kill order and it was fine. Somehow. Instead I mobilized the melee units which hopefully are smarter about fighting.

Good news! The mayor took it upon himself to make up for the deaths of his constituents. He fired a few bolts at the cyclops, and someone else chucked some stones at him. Now, he's being slowly removed from his limbs.

Felsite 20, 196
The Cyclops is unconscious and our troops are trying to finally kill it. Datan Tosidusir got the kill, but the honor should really go to the brave mayor that stopped a slaughter at the gates. I also just noticed that Ikadarsha has a scar on every part of his body. Incredible. Inod Istamonul just tried to kill someone from beyond the grave, so I've got to get making memorials to him.

Felstie 22, 196
After a bit of excitement and the decimation of around 1% of our population, the dwarfs are back at work. Ordered the 16,000 roast back to the trade depot, and called the broker over. The labyrinth is going well. I think it would make for a nice place to chuck some prisoners. After I put Ninelum in there, of course.

Felsite 27,196
The moody stonecrafter made a stone mug today. I don't know what he expects us to do with it as he won't let anyone else touch it.

Felsite 28, 196
Inod the ghost was put down today, no more assaulting good dwarfs now.

Hematite 3, 196
Ordered the main stone stockpile be connected to the series of ramps leading to the magma more directly today.

Hematite 5, 196
The vegetable guard died today from thirst. I'm sure everyone was surprised.

Hematite 9, 196
I bought a ton of food and some bars of metal from the wurad. for a 5000 dollar roast. Seized some drinks from the elves. Their ear suggested that they were on guard for something, but that didn't stop me from taking the stuff. Should've brought some soldiers, hippies.

Hematite 15, 196
The fishers insist on telling me there's nothing to catch in the river. The many corpses in it might have something to do with it.

Hematite 17, 196
A forgotten beast came into our field of vision from the caverns today. Who's idea was it to have the entrances to the fort be be destroyable? Anyway, Bekor Paboziral is going to be a big pain. In order to prevent any madness, I've ordered all entrances from the underground sealed. Also, a diplomat left today out of anger. What did he expect? The mayor has more important duties than talking with him. Like dumping stone...

Hematite 18, 196
The forgotten beast is out of the unit list. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Hematite 20, 196
We saw a Gremlin today. Well, some of us did. The rest of us said that the place where the supposed gremlin was supposed to be was not explored yet.

((I'm starting to hate direforged. What was the purpose in changing all these trees to letters? And why are caverns so colorful?))

Hematite 24, 196
We got a new mayor today. Kind of a problem as he's now demanding better rooms, and I don't know who the last mayor was...

Hematite 25, 196
The forgotten beast is back, and he's alarmingly close to the doors to the fort. The walls locking it out have yet to be built. I've tried cancelling what jobs I could to accelerate their being built.

Malachite 19, 196
After a long pause in action, something's finally happened. The digging on the labyrinth is done! What an achievement.

Galena 1, 196
After a boring month, nothing happened. I'm really writing just to prove that I'm still alive.

Galena 3, 196
Well, maybe this month will be less boring. A sprite invaded today, so we put it down with assistance from the Bronze Grizzles. By put down I mean scared away, of course. This brings up again the lack of a complete roof, which I've ordered built.

Galena 11, 196
I didn't think this was possible. After just 8 days work on the roof, one tile was built. One!

Galena 13, 196
Of course, the moment I say that, 3 more get built.

Galena 14, 196
Some blind ogre thought it was a good idea to try to break into the fort through the caverns. Needless to say, the walls weren't done yet, so he got caught in a cage trap after destroying a door. I checked on the forgotten beast, and it seems that it managed to get all the way across the map without bothering us.

Galena 17, 196
An encar caravan arrived today. Yeah, I don't know what they are either. I just know that they're taking my precious idle time!

Galena 20, 196
Today, a blind ogre walked in and strangled Imush Utharangir. Tough luck. I dispatched the Bronze Grizzles again, and started wondering how it got in. We killed it, and I also noticed a few dwarfs stuck outside in the caverns due to their own stupidity and let them in.

Limestone 1, 196
The military activated itself and immediately complained about equipment mismatches. I told them to deal with it themselves, but they just walked away. I swear there was a question make above their heads.

Limestone 9, 196
The planters told me they couldn't fertilize the fields. I ignored the little buggers.

Limestone 16, 196
The wruadi diplomat finally left today after a very productive session with the mayor.

Limestone 27, 196
Adil Nishigam withdrew from society today. He's an animal caretaker, so I can't imagine what he would make...

Sandstone 1, 196
A sprite broke in today and stole a rope. Not surprisingly, the military couldn't stop it. Work on finishing the roof goes slowly, and mister deadeye lost another masterwork. Probably the rope...

Sandstone 6, 196
The moody caretaker made a quartzite floodgate.

Sandstone 8, 196
Another sprite attack, but this time I've gotten used to it and just let it happen. I've closed off the bridge over the river by putting walls around it. The roof is still ongoing. Lazy-ass dwarfs.

Sandstone 16, 196
A cheesemaker told me that he couldn't fertilize a farm because there wasn't any potash, but that's not worthy of an entry here. What's worthy, is that he followed me around and told me 12 times. I ordered a hammering for him.

Sandstone 23, 196
In my ongoing attempt to prevent migrants from coming, I sent out a party to kill and dwarfs they saw coming towards the fort. I guess they either succeeded but died on the way back, or they were caught and killed by the mountainhome and an invasion force is coming as no migrants came. (YES!)

Sandstone 24, 196
Something opened a cage today! Whoever wasted my time with that is getting hammered.

Timber 2, 196
Expanded the catacombs. You wouldn't think that I'd need to as only 2 people have died.

Timber 7, 196
The forgotten beast destroyed a door! It's lucky that he did it in a place where the fort was cut off from the caverns, else we would have a massacre on our hands.

Timber 12. 196
The dwarven caravan arrived today, so apparently the party I sent out didn't do all they were supposed to. I'm starting to prepare for the inevitable attack from the mountainhome.

Timber 15, 196
A vile force of evil is upon us! Urist, really, you have to see someone about this flatulence problem. In other news, a siege arrived today, just in time to see the dwarven caravan go by. I immediately shut down all non-essential jobs and ordered the animals pulled inside. I did try to leave the less useful ducks outside, though. Too many marksgoblins for me to allow my soldiers out.

Timber 16, 196
Forget the animals, the trolls are already upon us. I order the animals to be abandoned, and order everyone back inside. Oh how I miss being able to do that through the order screen.

Timer 17, 196
Screw it, dwarfs are hopeless. I've set up a burrow inside the fort and am setting everyone to that burrow. These dwarfs are just too stupid to stay inside on their own. Zefron Tiristadill was struck down by his own stupidity. I mean, who goes outside during a siege? The mayor is bravely conducting a meeting in the middle of a hallway of traps, so I fired him from the position to get him to pull back.  To replace him, I picked to wimpiest dwarf I could think of. The clothier. The diplomat's not happy, and is trying to leave, but we'll see what happens to him.

Timber 18, 196
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the dwarven diplomat died a stupid death when he tried to leave in the middle of a siege.

Timber 19, 196
Who built fortifications on the first level? Now the marksgoblins are using them to take potshots at the caravan. This means two things. One, they're dead, and two I've got to clean up after them.

Timber 20, 196
The goblins are stupidly walking right into the traps. That'll be one goblin roast for me, please.

Timber 21, 196
In the middle of a very one-sided siege, a thief shows up. Most of the goblins are fleeing, but not the marksgoblins, who are the most dangerous.

Timber 23, 196
There's only 4 left, and 3 are severely injured, so I sent out the military to wipe them up. Siege broken, but Ikdarsha got shot in the leg and is unconscious. I release the dwarfs to do as they may, and hope he gets over his injury. It's going to be a long time before it get's back to normal. All in all, only one dwarf idiot died, and a lot of stray animals. By a lot, I mean a lot, but who cares about some kittens?

Moonstone 1, 196
Today, there's only 3 months more to go, and it's getting cold.

Moonstone 7, 196
Do corpses ever go away? I think that one refuse stockpile has been full for the entirety of my year.

Moonstone 11, 196
The dwarven caravan left today, without doing any trading and having their diplomat killed. They must be very happy.

Moonstone 23, 196
Lots of hauling. Lots and lots of hauling. And a sprite attack. I looked at the units screen and I saw that the magma had crabs. Magma crabs. That must hurt.

Opal 1, 196
2 months! Just two months! Also, Ikidarsha's wound got infected. Bad luck, I guess.

Opal 11, 196
With the year running out, the labyrinth still isn't smoothed out, and stone is still littering the halls. And the walls still aren't stained with the blood of the dead. Move faster, dwarfs!

Opal 16, 196
We're out of cages! So I ordered some built. Crisis averted.

Opal 20, 196
The roof's done, finally.

Obsidian 1, 196
Almost there. I feel like a marathon runner who sprinted the first 50m, and now is crawling to the finish line in last place.

Obsidian 15, 196
Just remembered to take apart all the fortifications on the ground level, hope it'll get done in time! Also ordered walls to be put up in their place.

Obsidian 19, 196
The auride caravan came in today. Quickly, who wants to deal with them? Not it.

Obsidian 20, 196
The mayor wants green glass items built. I want to lynch him. We just have different views on the world.

Obsidian 22, 196
The miner is possessed! Not much else going on, though.

Obsidian 24, 196
An ambush! They caught Deduk the Broker outside, so he's probably going to be death number 4.

Obsidian 25, 196
They finally caught Deduk, and now I don't think we have a mason. Ikidarsha also finally fell in battle today. Tough luck, eh? This is turning out to be the most violent month in all my time here. I had to make Lorbam the militia commander in this pinch.

Obsidian 27, 196
Running out of time to get the walls up, I appointed a mason to the job. The military easily wiped up the last of the ambush.

Granite 1, 196
I'm out of here! With my replacement in sight on the horizon, I packed my bags and left. I've had enough of management. The wall replacing the fortifications still needs to be completed, but it'll go up in no time. We also need someone to become the new broker, but that's a minor inconvenience.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:06:07 am by areyoua »

Michael_Almeida

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:general idiocy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2011, 09:07:48 pm »

So after updating the first post, I would like to ask players to kindly refrain from multi-posting in the future.
COMPETENT MODDER
ADEQUATE DRAWER
LEGENDARY PROCRASTINATOR
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2011, 01:13:04 am »

Something I noticed, Ikidarsha is blind now (and must look physically horrifying being completely scarred all over :o ). How in the hell do you survive having every square inch of your body become infected anyway? (it was probably a syndrome of ol' Gilses, by the way) Before I always thought Iki was just really lucky, but now I'm starting to think she is a completely unstoppable force of rage.

On a side note, why is nothing being done with all these wild captured animals? We have like 30 of them sitting in cages; train them, let them out (pasture), butcher them, make a zoo, do SOMETHING with them. Put the cage with Ninelum the Giant Cave Spider in the new count's room and designate it as a party location, there is fun to be had from Yasten's most tragic fate.
Funnily enough, some of the captured animals seem to have given birth in their cages. ???

Tobul Medtobilral still needs to be let out of Burrow 8.
Lowest cavern entrance needs a new door.
And damn it take Kumil off well-pumping duty and make someone else do it. It's preventing him from talking with the diplomat.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:29:03 am by Spish »
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Cousen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2011, 01:32:23 am »

There is a large food stockpile by the new dining hall, would have thought it’s more than big enough for all the food,  you just need to dump the boulders that is currently siting there. Unless your abandoning that idea and have a new plan?

Also all the prisoners starved under my rule.  If Spish doesn’t kill you in this fort then you get locked up and the key gets thrown away.

How’s the new farms doing? I planted them pretty wild, there is trees and bushes growing in between.   Gives a nice flavour I think, just send some plant gathers and woodcutters in now and then to clear the place.  You should get some more options to plant then, there is not much variety at the moment , just plump helmets and pig tails and I think sweet pods.

What would be perfect is if the jail cells had an open roof tile, then you release Ninelum on them.  All you need then as a couple of cage traps outside the door.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2011, 03:00:40 am »

Uh wait a minute, why have the Blue Golds been banned from training in the barracks? Guards get rusty too ya know.

I really like what you did with the soldier memorial area though, now the upper barracks looks even more like a spaceship! (shame barracks bedrooms don't actually work in the current version, as far as I can tell; which is why I emptied some of the rooms) All it needs is tomb designations for the amazing Ikidarsha, Imush, Lorbam, and Unib, and the memorial slabs (already carved, fyi) for the honorable Iden, Bim, Logrem, and Monom to be placed.
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Cousen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2011, 04:09:46 am »

huh?  That wasn’t me. Memorial slabs and stuff, haven’t looked at it yet.  There is allot in the game I still don’t know about.

I took all the dwarfs of active duty when I had the fort, I needed workers.  Every one was hauling rock or items.  Very little other than stone block’s and copper bars was produced in my time. And a crap load of trap components.  That legendary weapon smith was a trooper, that’s why I risked almost everything to go and save him.  Maybe he just wanted to quickly inspect all the trap items he created before the slaughter and that’s why he ran out.

...And the riots going on. That was a pain.  I think every one that had a reason to complain about a friends death was eventually owned by Spish or starved in the dungeons.  But I like to think it’s what I did to the entrance of the bedrooms that finally persuaded them to stop acting like elfs and dworf up.

How’s our brain dead Guard doing? Lock the room…

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2011, 04:59:02 am »

Hey, also, had I finished Yasten's tomb before my turn finished? ??? I don't remember... I know I'd started carving it out, but that was a while ago now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Cousen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2011, 05:07:02 am »

It was done when I took over.  I was actually buys making that and his room bigger when he got the mood...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2011, 07:07:15 am »

Heh, right. Sweet. :) I think maybe ol' Yasten was right to be so paranoid, eh?
Although it was kinda his stupidity (or the stupidity of whatever posessed him) that got him killed, so maybe that logic falls flat.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:04 am »

Tobul Medtobilral still needs to be let out of Burrow 8.
Lowest cavern entrance needs a new door.
And damn it take Kumil off well-pumping duty and make someone else do it. It's preventing him from talking with the diplomat.

1. I can't find burrow 8, but I do know that I don't need to see it to kill it, so he's free. Any chance you could tell me where is is?
2. Just did that, and my first question is why the heck wouldn't you just use stairs? Is it something about containing the monsters?
3. I did that before, but didn't mention it. I thought it was weird that the fortress didn't flood. He's still not talking wit the Diplomat

How’s our brain dead Guard doing? Lock the room…

4. I have no idea what you're talking about... perhaps the name of the guard? I really feel no compulsion to read all those updates. They're not terribly long, but I feel I would take a week to read them instead of working on my turn.

Had a bit of a scare today, thought there was a giant cave spider loose, but it was just a giant olm the problem is that the list said
Ninelum, Giant Cave Spider -> Wild Animal (caged)
Giant Olm -> Wild Animal

I personally despise having to deal with the military. Having three tabs open to the wiki to try to work it doesn't seem like fun, and it isn't.

Getting back to work with my turn now.

Cousen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2011, 08:33:34 am »

:'( So he is officially brain dead then and the plug has been pulled.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:03:53 am by Cousen »

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2011, 08:43:39 am »

Slate 18, 196
Found him, locked his door. He doesn't seem to mind though... The doctors hadn't even dragged him out of his room. How is he alive with his skull broken?!

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2011, 11:45:43 am »

Why lock her in? She poses a threat to no one in this state.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:48:08 am by Spish »

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2011, 05:04:07 pm »

Um, because someone told me to? I'm very easily persuaded.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20