Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19683 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 4=- Team Leader is Pissed.
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2011, 02:24:27 am »

"Nyeh. Show off. But he has a point. You people need to figure out how you're going to find a way to trust each other. It's bad enough having to fight demons, but honestly. It's seeming like you might break out into all-out war."
Release the compressed land, and follow Akhain.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:59:12 am by breadbocks »
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2011, 02:26:38 am »

By the time you get close, you'll have enough time to recover, Bread. You're not out for the whole mission... just extremely mentally fatigued untill you release your Talent and let reality spring back to normal.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2011, 02:26:57 am »

"Right, guys, really, we should stop fighting... If only to keep him from ripping us to ribbons..."

Follow our leader hoping he doesn't take out his anger on innocent little me.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2011, 02:58:42 am »

By the time you get close, you'll have enough time to recover, Bread. You're not out for the whole mission... just extremely mentally fatigued untill you release your Talent and let reality spring back to normal.
Oh derp. I thought that was the end of the mission. >.> Turn is fixed.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2011, 05:16:36 am »

Solum looked at the Talented members, then at Akhain. "If they would rather die than trust, then that's their lookout. Their farcical prejudices, overwhelming incompetence, and inability to understand that there is such a concept as a team and that we're all on it have nothing to do with me." Of course if it was up to him he'd be out here alone. It was more likely the others, human and demon alike, would just get in his way. Except for Akhain and Renard; they were strong enough to handle themselves. At least the one calling himself Raizen had the right idea; he looked like he would stay out of the way when things got hectic, which he appreciated.

He looked at the corpses of the demon for a few moments, his eyes blank and thoughts unreadable, then turned to continue following the leader.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2011, 08:35:46 am »

"Fine. I guess I can trust you."
Joseph followed the group, keeping an eye out for more demons.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2011, 10:33:48 am »

"Meh, not my fault people don't trust me" Dravos mumbled before following, keeping his eyes on his surroundings.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2011, 11:03:27 am »

"Did'ju See that? I saw that. That was pretty impressive I do say so myself...That was like...Five? Pretty Good. Pretty Good."
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2011, 01:11:28 pm »

"Well was that supposed to hurt or something?" said Renard as felt some blood roll down his back. He had encountered far worse wounds before, and developed a way to block out pain like that. " I agree lets not fight amongst ourselves their is no need to distrust others, but if you still wish to distrust me go ahead. I could care less wether you hate me, or not I just wish to finish this mission. I have buisness back home to attend to, and if this takes to long it might get a bit to hard to accomplish. Now lets get moving these demons are weak, extremely so compared to the one we are supposed to kill. " said Renard as he began walking forward, but as he took three steps he fell to the ground, and he felt a dark force trying to break out of a barrier deep within him. Renard gritted his teeth, adn said " You aren't getting out you bastard I will die before I let you take me over, adn in the end we will both burn in hell together one way, or another. " as he stood back up, and wobbled forward with Asgard across his back.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2011, 02:23:28 pm »

I probably fail at reading or something, but where did the entire "trust" thing come up?

It's probably because you're an unrepentant psychopath who doesn't have any idea what trust is...

Yes I do! It's being a gullible idiot right?

Let's say that's close enough...

But seriously, that kinda came out of nowhere.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2011, 02:31:16 pm »

I probably fail at reading or something, but where did the entire "trust" thing come up?

It's probably because you're an unrepentant psychopath who doesn't have any idea what trust is...

Yes I do! It's being a gullible idiot right?

Let's say that's close enough...

But seriously, that kinda came out of nowhere.
Re-read everything up until now, and you will catch it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2011, 02:35:07 pm »

Nope, sorry.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 3=- We have company, kids.
« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2011, 02:39:12 pm »

These Demons are our enemies; In-fighting is only a liability, and I won't have this mission fail and have to take the blame just because YOU CAN'T GET OVER A STUPID MATTER OF RACE." Akhain's Talent flared once more, giving him a shadowy, fire-like aura around his body, causing the air to ripple and fluctuate violently around him. "You're from the same Division, on the same Squad. You should be like family, not suspicious little apes. You are Hunters of Zaphain. Act like it." His scowl deepened, but he reigned his Talent in, and turned around, walking off.

"Right, guys, really, we should stop fighting... If only to keep him from ripping us to ribbons..."

Follow our leader hoping he doesn't take out his anger on innocent little me.

"Fine. I guess I can trust you."
Joseph followed the group, keeping an eye out for more demons.

"Meh, not my fault people don't trust me" Dravos mumbled before following, keeping his eyes on his surroundings.
There you go, adn each character distrusted another for being either a demonic, or someone who was here since the founding of Zaphain.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2011, 02:57:37 pm »

Welp Rai didn't so I guess I can ignore that plot point.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2011, 03:05:11 pm »

I didn't mistrust anyone actuilly if you look at my previous posts, mostly due to my character's apathy, he can't care enough to mistrust.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24