Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19694 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 2=- Revelation
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2011, 05:44:02 pm »

It was more a stated question if we were missing anyone.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2011, 09:15:22 pm »

Name: Zack Shiatomo
Personality: 
Physical Description: Medium length Golden Blond Hair, Golden Eyes, 5 Ft 7 In, Dragon Tattoo that circles around his body starting at his ankle, and ending at the middle of his chest.
Spoiler: Background (click to show/hide)
Abilities: Demonic, Zack's demonic powers allow him to summon, adn control other demons, and even create demonic weapons, but any weapon Zack wishes to make he must have first seen since all demonic weaons are unique, adn born from demons themselves they are powerful objects. At 40% sync Zack can summon demons,and create weapons. Zack has never gone past 40% on purpose, and the one time he did acciedntally perform a full manifestation at max sync he sealed a demon into a jar of jam. His demonic appearance is the same as renards, but Zack somehow developed a tail.

There we go my character for when Renard gets killed.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:30 pm »

Oh look another Mary Sue why am I not shocked.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2011, 10:19:44 pm »

Oh look another Mary Sue why am I not shocked.
How is he a Mary Sue?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2011, 08:27:32 pm »

Turn 3

Solum let his body drop back down to 0% Manifestation; drawing out the prey was no longer neccesary to him. Bread moves closer to Akhain, focusing on him and using his Talent to give Akhain a greater sense of awareness. Akhain chuckles slightly "If anything, you all are at more danger than me... but that's because I have more experience and my Talent can be geared towards defence. Thanks anyways." He continued moving on, the ripples subsiding as he was calmed, and regained total control over his abilities. Renard follows Solum's example, shutting down his Full Manifestation, only to drag a Partial Manifestation for his arm out. Calling in his fathers sword, Asgard, Renard braces himself for the battles he knows are upcoming. He has some internal musing, setting himself on the path he chose. Dravos has a more practical approach; he studies the land, knowing that they might be fighting here at any moment. All he can see is trees, vegetation, and rock. Joseph formed a weapon of stone, a suspicious look plastered on his face. Tarran provided his answer to Solum's question, his eyes reverting to their normal appearance, before flicking to Joseph, to make a sarcastic comment to his obvious distrust. Bread decides there might be a way to solve the distance problem, and focuses on the surrounding, and making them more.. compact. Suddenly, the entire landscape seems to ripple, and a slight grinding noise is heard. Space for the group was just adjusted... and everything is warped. Trees with rocky outcroppings growing off them, bushes with some form of animal coming out of the branches... while Bread can't hold this for long, it should be enough, though he'll need some rest to be truly useful again after this. Scott carefully went ahead while the others regained their feet, his charge crackling in his right hand. He waited for a few moments for the others to catch up, keeping a critical eye on them. Raizen, however, was getting slightly nervous... and he would've ran away, if Dravos didn't pick up on his cowardice and take a hold on the back of his clothing and drag him along. Tarran looks back, but sees that Dravos has Raizen in his grip, so continues moving forward. Akhain is tensed up slightly, and the ripples around his hand are now turning to a transparent energy field, distorting the light that passes through it. Then, it gets less vague, and gains a slight black hue, forming a blade of energy around his right hand. "We have company. About.." The sounds of whispers seems to echo from around Akhain... "Twenty of them. Give or take a few. They're weak, but don't let your guard down."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 3=- We have company, kids.
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2011, 08:33:21 pm »

Joseph snarled. Finally, some demons he can fight! He'd throw his weapon (in the form of a spear) at the nearest one, and then take some more stone to fight them head-on.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2011, 08:38:52 pm »

Dravos sighed and went into a partial manifestation, just enough to form claws to enhance his hand to hand combat, and leaped into battle.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2011, 08:39:51 pm »

Renard shut off all manifestation, and drew Asgard from his the seath on his back he held it ready at his side. "Well it looks like you picked the wrong person to mess with, because I am really pissed off." said Renard as he charged the nearest demon bringing Asgard to bear over his head, and bringing it down hard towards the demon.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2011, 08:42:18 pm »

Check for any weapons that Zaphain gave me. Hope they gave me the longsword I asked for.

I mean, they did have the right mind to give me a weapon in case I wasn't or couldn't use my demon's strength, right?

Right?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2011, 08:45:28 pm »

Check for any weapons that Zaphain gave me. Hope they gave me the longsword I asked for.

I mean, they did have the right mind to give me a weapon in case I wasn't or couldn't use my demon's strength, right?

Right?
If you want I will make a demonic weapon for you, but it won't last long before it fades since you don't have the ability to maintain it yet.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2011, 08:50:14 pm »

Bread brings his Desert Eagle to bear, but stumbles slightly in the process.

"Oh dear. I appear to be mildly on the verge of collapse. I might not be much more of a use this hunt."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2011, 08:51:59 pm »

Solum shifted his stance slightly. To an untrained eye, it appeared as if nothing had changed; but to the trained warriors with him, it was obvious he was ready for any incoming attacks. Ignorant creatures. If they want to live they'll back off, he thought, keeping an eye out for the demons Akhain mentioned. I'll wait and see how much power I'll need before I use any.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2011, 09:16:10 pm »

Attempt to call down some lightning but otherwise zap anything that gets remotely near.
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2011, 05:10:15 am »

Oh. Hmmm. Damn.

Equip pistols. Start shooting if something gets too close for comfort.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2011, 02:12:43 am »

Turn 4

Akhain was right. As soon as everyone prepared for battle, demons started flickering in and out of the trees ahead. Of every shape, size and color imagineable, they came. Joseph formed a spear of rock and sent it flying at the first demon he saw. It impaled the Demon through the stomach, pinning it to a tree. It was stuck, for now, snarling at the one who pinned it down. Dravos went right ahead into melee, his claws tearing through the air, slashing one Demon across the face. Or rather, slashing the Demon's face right off. With a burst of Demonic Energy, it's body disintegrated, sending a small shockwave out. Small, but powerful enough to knock Dravos backwards head over heels. Renard went in with Asgard at the ready, shutting off his manifestation. He slashed down, the powerful sword slicing the air... only to receive three deep claw marks across his back. This Demon was fast! Thankfully, Tarran also had his sword out, and managed to cut the Demon that got Renard along the side. Bread was one of the few with ranged weapons, but thanks to his prodigious use of his power earlier, his aim was a little off. He still managed to headshot two of the slower demons with his enhanced Desert Eagle. Solum took a more defensive approach. Since he had nothing of note, and was not using a manifestation, three Demons immediately came after him. The first went down with a kick to the chest, the second going with a powerful punch, the third stopped short of his death-blow to study Solum... it seemed that his limbs had automatically gone into Partial Manifestation. The area around the limiter was stinging slightly, so it probably meant something was wrong. Scott saw a group of Demons running directly towards him. About five of them. Atleast, there was, before he threw a massive bolt of lightning directly at them. Suffice to say, it was a gory shower around the impact. Only about half of them were left! They were much more cautious now, using their generally superior speed to stay away... They grouped together for defence. A bad move, when facing someone like Akhain. The Demons paused in their group. Akhain stood right behind them... as impossible as that sounded, he completely avoided detection from these Demons. Even their normal senses told them nothing until he cleared his throat directly behind them.

"Did you really think grouping together would save you?"

His voice distorted as a transparent black orb appeared around the eleven of them. The Demons all went to rip Akhain apart, but as they reached him, the black orb shattered. Or rather, dissapeared. Akhain.. wasn't in the middle of them any more. The Demons all fell to the ground one by one. Multiple slash wounds on.. or rather, through... all of them. Akhain flicked his wrist, sending solid black needle-like projectiles flying towards the remaining Demon, still bound by the spear of stone. They all hit directly between the eyes of the demon, killing it. All the while, he had a level stare at the group. "You may all be veteran warriors, yes... but on our level, your bodies are considered inferior. As our powers develop, so do our bodies. I have long since passed the boundaries of what is considered human. So stop screwing around being suspicious children and trust eachother. Even we with Talent are no longer human. Half-Demon or Talent, it doesn't matter. These Demons are our enemies; In-fighting is only a liability, and I won't have this mission fail and have to take the blame just because YOU CAN'T GET OVER A STUPID MATTER OF RACE." Akhain's Talent flared once more, giving him a shadowy, fire-like aura around his body, causing the air to ripple and fluctuate violently around him. "You're from the same Division, on the same Squad. You should be like family, not suspicious little apes. You are Hunters of Zaphain. Act like it." His scowl deepened, but he reigned his Talent in, and turned around, walking off.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24