Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19698 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 2=- Revelation
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2011, 12:42:59 am »

Could summon something that could carry us there faster? (Even if I cna I won't I don't want something large enough to carry all of us to break from my control. I just want to know the extent of my demon summoning)
No need. I'ma just cut out the space in the middle, and problem solved.

Bread, it would be more like crumbling a sheet of A-2 paper into a tiny ball. You're going to see Rock Trees. >.>

Could summon something that could carry us there faster? (Even if I cna I won't I don't want something large enough to carry all of us to break from my control. I just want to know the extent of my demon summoning)

You could, easily, but it would require you to full manifest to at least 40%. You weapon summoning only requires Partial Manifestation, as do some demons, but something that big would require a Full Manifestation.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2011, 12:47:13 am »

Definitely not doing that you guys would report me, and my dude would be in some serious trouble.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2011, 12:56:27 am »

Bread, it would be more like crumbling a sheet of A-2 paper into a tiny ball. You're going to see Rock Trees. >.>
Let's do it.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2011, 07:01:22 am »

Let's do it.
Fuck yeah.

Scott traveversed the terrain carefully, keeping alert and making sure his more demonically inclined teammates didnt pull anything too bad
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2011, 07:17:13 am »

Oh crap oh crap of crap I don't want to die.

I go to the southeast.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:39 am »

Grab Raizen by the back of the shirt as he tries to leave and drag him with us. Yawns while speaking "No running away now, we have a job to do" he muttered before continueing walking towards the demon, dragging Raizen with him.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2011, 08:14:59 am »

I go to the southeast.
"Do that, I report you for deserting. Then I just compress all the distance you walked and drag you back."

Bread gives one of his trademark smirks.

OOC: Man, this power has all sorts of uses! Talent > Demonics.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2011, 08:59:34 am »

"Let him run. He's merely looking out for his own survival," Solum said. The pure-human teammates kept glaring at him and the other demons. Idiots. It didn't bother him, but if they were going to worry about their teammates more than their actual target it was no one's fault but their own when they died. Not that it would be anyone's fault but their own even if they focused completely on the demon and died. They should know when to fight and when to run.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2011, 09:07:38 am »

Nooo, take 'im with ya. Make him suffer 8)

... can I at least get my shades back?

No-pe.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2011, 09:17:48 am »

By the way, Bread, your conversion rate is probably about 1:4... Meaning you can compress something to a quarter of it's original size. I also LOVE how Bread is the only Talented one who isn't overtly distrustful of the Demonics in the team. Take cues from Akhain; he only distrusts Renard. He isn't the sort of person to distrust someone based on what they do. He focuses on the task at hand, and trusts his teammates to do their part. The reason he distrusts Renard is because of A) how long Renard has been around, and how he is barely ever seen. And B) because Renard shouldn't be alive. And if he should, then this mission should be classed MUCH below him, or if anything, Renard should be leading. He'll, if it's true, then Renard should be the next most powerful thing since Cyphus Leroe, and should have an assured spot on the Council of Six. Renard is also a suspicious character in general, and Akhain is closer to the truth than everyone in Zaphain, barring the Council of Six.

Wow, big rant. From my iPod whilst I'm half drifting off to sleep... Note to self: Ranting is bad for sleeping patterns. Rant only while the sun is still up...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2011, 03:02:08 pm »

Puts on Raizen's shades. "Nope, I kinda like um, if you don't run I might give um back"
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2011, 03:02:53 pm »

You cannot have them because I'm wearing them  right now.8)

On the other side of the wall.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2011, 03:04:17 pm »

Talarion can a human wield a demonic weapon without the use of a demonic form, or talent?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2011, 04:06:50 pm »

I go to the southeast.
Tarran grabs Raizen by the neck and drags him along.

Puts on Raizen's shades. "Nope, I kinda like um, if you don't run I might give um back"
"Oh come on, give the guy back his shades." Tarran sticks his hand out.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2011, 04:07:38 pm »

Guys. There are no shades. 8)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24