Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19697 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 1=- Tainted Mountains
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2011, 10:48:26 pm »

Minor misunderstanding, Talarion. No big deal. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2011, 10:49:41 pm »

Renard shuts off his demonic powers, and does a 50% partial manifestation of his right arm as he follows the others. He stops for a second, and utters a phrase he learned from his father "Sword born from a demon, You who have slain many foes, and are tainted with the blood of demons heed my call. Asgard come to me, adn be my weapon to destroy my foes!" with that phrase uttered a grand sword the color of blood with a crystal of some sort placed in its hilt appeared.Grasping it with his right arm he slings it across his back, and continues following the others to their destination. He reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a necklace with a glimmering gold cross with several crystals placed in it as he stared at it he thought 'Would you approve of the path I have taken, or would you hate me for this? Even if you were still here I would still have taken this path for it is the only way I can become the true Demon Lord, and bring peace to our race.' He then put it around his neck, and stared forward to their destination.

Asgard Appearance -
A large two handed sword the color of blood, and with a strange crystal placed in its hilt. It is a one sided blade that curves a sharp deadly poit a the tip, and it is about Renard's size. It has orb covered with flames chizeled into its sides, and two symbols chizeled into the hilt that represent the demon it was born from this symbol is also written in a language only demon's understand.

OOC: Is that description of the sword ok?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:28:28 pm by adwarf »

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2011, 11:09:51 pm »

Dravos rolled his eyes slightly at how the other demonics where 'flexing their muscles', so to speak. This might be a tough opponent, but this much preperation is just unessicery. and it warns them we're comeing. As he followed the others in the direction of the cavern he idly looked around at the lands around them, they are likely going to be the battlefield after all.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2011, 11:15:27 pm »

Joseph glared at the demonics. Just can't trust them... He then followed the group, and formed a sword of stone out of his right hand from some more stone.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2011, 11:19:50 pm »

Tal, you might want to update da title.

"How close are we to it?"
"No idea. For all I know it could be miles. I hope you're ready for a little hiking.

...*sigh*, I really wish we had some means of fast transportation. Going miles on a flat road is one thing, going miles on a mountain is another."

Unmanifest sight, get walking.

Joseph glared at the demonics. Just can't trust them...
Tarran notices the glare, and looks at Joseph and says somewhat sarcastically "What, did we bring the wrong clothes for the party at the demons' house or something?".
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2011, 11:23:04 pm »

>Also try to focus the space between us and where I sense the demon, making a shorter, if slightly offputting, hike.

"Here, this might make it go a bit faster. Prepare for a sudden drop or incline if I can pull this off...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:13:35 am by breadbocks »
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2011, 11:41:32 pm »

if there is a waiting list, can i join?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2011, 12:04:22 am »

Yes. Also, it's not MY fault you guys thought the only useful powers are for combat <.< If you had someone with a summoning Talent then you could've summoned some sort of flying beastie to ride, but... I guess I'm being a bit mean. Expecting people to think outside of what I've said, while having to adhere exactly to what I said.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2011, 12:13:39 am »

Yes. Also, it's not MY fault you guys thought the only useful powers are for combat <.< If you had someone with a summoning Talent then you could've summoned some sort of flying beastie to ride, but... I guess I'm being a bit mean. Expecting people to think outside of what I've said, while having to adhere exactly to what I said.
Will the application of my power work?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2011, 12:23:13 am »

Yes, but things along the way will seem... warped. I actually just realised, but your abilities are essentially a Space/Time Talent.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2011, 12:26:22 am »

Yes, but things along the way will seem... warped. I actually just realised, but your abilities are essentially a Space/Time Talent.
And buffing, and coldening things.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2011, 12:27:55 am »

Hey Talarion? Could you post your character for roll to time travel? Because I desire to write the first turn...

In actual, on topic news, could it be possible for me to create creatures out of earth? Like, rock elementals?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2011, 12:33:18 am »

Yes, Choobakka. They wouldn't be sentient, but you could create constructs. Team up with someone who can seal and bind a demon into one and you have yourself a loyal Rock Elemental. Who wants to kill you. Team up with a Sealer who can set conditions and rules on the demon. <.<...

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 2=- Revelation
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2011, 12:36:03 am »

Could summon something that could carry us there faster? (Even if I cna I won't I don't want something large enough to carry all of us to break from my control. I just want to know the extent of my demon summoning)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 2=- Revelation
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2011, 12:37:21 am »

Could summon something that could carry us there faster? (Even if I cna I won't I don't want something large enough to carry all of us to break from my control. I just want to know the extent of my demon summoning)
No need. I'ma just cut out the space in the middle, and problem solved.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24