Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19660 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2011, 10:26:54 pm »

Alllright, so I'll just remove the tail and wings from my Physical Description and I'm ready to go?
Yes, Tarran.

Ok I fixed my character is that ok? I listed who his mother was this time to maek it more clear, and added that only the top six of Zaphain know that I am a true demon.

And yeah, but note, with the Special Seal (Along with the Limiter) would mean anything past your 40% synchronisation would cause you intense pain and stress on your body, and if you try and push it past, your body COULD start breaking down from your immense Demonic Energy. Of course, if you get the Master Sealer from Kie to unseal it... >.> God Mode hax. But then you'd most likely get half of Zaphain hunting after you untill you get sealed again.

All right, point taken. Should I edit what his limiter looks like/is located into his description?

Yes please.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2011, 10:31:13 pm »

Yep I understand it, and that was my plan in the first place since I won't need anything more than 40% of my power if I play my cards right, adn use the lesser demons to my advantage. My true demon form is a last resort save the world kind of deal since I do gain the power of a lesser Demon Lord by using it I tried to balanc eit out so that using it is very dangerous to my human form which without I lose all control.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2011, 10:35:20 pm »

Alllright, so I'll just remove the tail and wings from my Physical Description and I'm ready to go?
Yes, Tarran.
Done.

All right, point taken. Should I edit what his limiter looks like/is located into his description?
Yes please.
Should I do it too?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2011, 10:36:22 pm »

Please and Thanks, Tarran.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2011, 10:40:35 pm »

I have a couple of questions.

1.) WIll we all be grouped into different Divisions by our powers, or will we all be in the same division?
2.) Is there a form of Hiearchy within the demon society?
3.) What are some of the demons I can summon ( I want to know the extent since I am quessing trying to summon something to strong will end up very badly )
and 4.) Wouldn't my full demon power destroy the limiter tatto since even every drop of my blood is demonic?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2011, 10:41:09 pm »

Once we have that editing done do you think We will get a turn by tonight?
Raggle Fraggle

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2011, 10:44:21 pm »

I have a couple of questions.

1.) WIll we all be grouped into different Divisions by our powers, or will we all be in the same division?
2.) Is there a form of Hiearchy within the demon society?
3.) What are some of the demons I can summon ( I want to know the extent since I am quessing trying to summon something to strong will end up very badly )
and 4.) Wouldn't my full demon power destroy the limiter tatto since even every drop of my blood is demonic?

1) You'll all be in the same Division. Probably in the Combat group, too, since noone is really suited towards Sealing or Intelligence.
2) There is. It goes like this: 'I'm stronger. Do what I want or I'll kill you.'
3) You can summon any lesser demon. Think of any malevolent creature from mythology, or make up your own, and you can summon weak versions of it.
4) No, your Limiter Tattoo just would stop working.

Once we have that editing done do you think We will get a turn by tonight?

Probably.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2011, 10:46:22 pm »

So, this morning for us in the US? And also, I can imagine me in a suit of armor made of shaped marble riding a dirt elephant... Amazing power, this earth control. Actually, can I change it to the power of Heart? I don't know what it'll do, but Heart Is An Awesome Power...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2011, 10:47:26 pm »

Sweet I cna summon lesser demons, and I can ignore my limiter tatto at max power ( I am going to quess though that its is going to hurt a lot when I come out of my true form. ) Also I forgot to add to the bio that my character always has a headache due to the limiter sensing demonic power coming from him at all times.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2011, 11:01:33 pm »

The Limiter doesn't do anything, it just handles the excess Demonic Energy. Keeps it from Manifesting. And gives you fine control over it. It doesn't do anything at 100% anyways. It's just that yours would burn out because it would try to keep you at 100%, but because you were a Full Demon once, then it would try to hold back your energy, even when you're at 100%... and then it would just break. Paradox kills it, essentially.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2011, 11:07:11 pm »

The Limiter doesn't do anything, it just handles the excess Demonic Energy. Keeps it from Manifesting. And gives you fine control over it. It doesn't do anything at 100% anyways. It's just that yours would burn out because it would try to keep you at 100%, but because you were a Full Demon once, then it would try to hold back your energy, even when you're at 100%... and then it would just break. Paradox kills it, essentially.
So basically its sensing my 100% as something lower than 100%

EDIT: Anyway I am going to mess with my character sheet one more time then it will be finished.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2011, 11:17:05 pm »

Nah, it's sensing that your 100% is too powerful to be 100%, and thus it's trying to limit it, but it's 100% so it can't be higher. Thus, break.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2011, 11:39:00 pm »

Nah, it's sensing that your 100% is too powerful to be 100%, and thus it's trying to limit it, but it's 100% so it can't be higher. Thus, break.
That makes since also I have finished my character sheet completely no more changes to add.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2011, 04:19:02 am »

Chapter 1
The Hunters

Rumours of a Demon Lord. Zaphain is... unhinged, to say the least. Eight Hunters have been rounded up. One of them is you. The rumours say that a powerful Demon is ravaging the land. Every time an operative shows up, everything around the site is dead. The Domain Gods are ignorant, and slowly their Domain Dimensions are being closed off. By an outside force or the Domain Gods themselves. Noone knows. You and your 7 allies are from the Division Eis. Known as the fairest Divison, you all feel that you were lucky. Except Renard... Well, a week ago you were called together by your Troop Commander. Under Squad Captain Akhain Zylen, a senior member of Zaphain, you have been sent to the Apennine Mountains, Italy, on orders of the council. You have been told to hunt down the Demons living in this mountain range - This is known to be tainted ground. Clear it out, report back to the local Branch of Zaphain once it's done.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2011, 04:31:37 am »

...Wait, they didn't give me a weapon? How am I supposed to fight? With my fists? :o

"Alright, I think we're here. He's somewhere in this... mountain range. Wait, how the hell are we going to find it in this entire fricking mountain range?

...Sigh, whatever, let me do my work."

Partial Manifestation Evil/Good Sense.

I hope this is how manifestation works.

Also, I added the location of my limiter thing on my character's sheet a bit ago. Might want to add that to the first page.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24