Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19649 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 5=- Premature Encounter.
« Reply #270 on: June 30, 2011, 04:18:10 pm »

Get up. Punch the ground. Cause a mountain or something to hit the demon lord.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 30, 2011, 04:34:32 pm »

Ohhh Hurrrrrrrrr..... You even said "Shadow guy, that is."
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 30, 2011, 07:58:26 pm »

Oh, and, Tal; I'll be gone tomorrow. And I won't have internet connection for 3 days. So please auto me if you manage to get multiple updates within that timespan.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2011, 05:59:33 pm »

We're still waiting on Riccto for the next turn. *glares*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2011, 06:12:34 pm »

Auto him, he did say he wouldn't be there for a few days.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 03, 2011, 08:08:02 pm »

It'll take me a while to get the turn up anyways.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2011, 01:53:14 am »

Turn 6

Your powers return... and battle commences. Tarran leaps forward, circling to the side while Dravos charges it head on in rage. Dravos stops directly in front of the Demon Lord, his claws whiping around, gouging deep into the Demon Lord's chest, as Tarran's sword stabs into it's leg. The Demon Lord looks surprised. It couldn't even see those movements... It raises it's hand, a roar beginning to build in it's chest, as three bullets blazing with magical energy slam into it, one in the leg and two in the upper chest. The roar is released as a scream of pain. Which was cut short as a fist slammed into it's face. Solum tried to follow up with two more, but the Demon Lord finally recovered, catching both fists. Of course, before a boulder erupted from the ground, crashing on the Demon Lord's back. Sadly, it doesn't seem to do much more than cause the Demon more pain. Scott holds his hands to the sky, for dramatic effect, throwing a bolt of lightning towards the Demon Lord. It hits, and among a howl of agony and the smell and sound of exploding flesh... one of the Demon's Arms falls off, it's stump smoking from the bolt of electricity.

The Shadow looks on, interested, as Akhain stops twitching, the air around him rippling... "So, are you all better yet? You should be powerful enough to control it by now.. I give you another few minutes before you master it." A small smirk (Or what looks like one) passes over it's face as it addresses the motionless body that is Akhain.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 6=- Lightning Amputation.
« Reply #277 on: July 06, 2011, 02:12:48 am »

Continue clawing it madly, a look of pure rage on my face.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:12 am »

Cut at the spine!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:02 am »

KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2011, 02:59:40 am »

Just finish this battle. This guy was given waay to many hit points for an early boss. It's like killing a turtle with a leaf.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2011, 03:11:54 am »

The point of the battle is, that it's meant to be extremely powerful. It was meant to be impossible for a team of your standards. (Without certain developments) It's meant to hint at the plot, but whatever...

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2011, 04:19:05 am »

Initiate plot-activated victory/loss.

I know this sort of fight. Either this is the kind of battle where you can't lose, or even if you do win, the boss just goes "nope, not now, sorry"...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2011, 05:22:05 am »

Solum took a step back. 5% wasn't cutting it... so he went for 10%, the maximum allowed, and attacked the side with rapid-fire kicks to destroy the ribcage and severely weaken it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2011, 03:47:54 am »

Bumps.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24