Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24

Author Topic: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 10=- Tokens...?  (Read 19667 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Zaphain, Modern Fantasy RTD. -=Turn 1=- Tainted Mountains
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2011, 09:56:05 am »

Damnit, man! You made me drop my gun. I supposed I'll have to do without this mission, but give us heads up next time.

>Bread focuses on his surroundings, and then alerts the team which way he feels the Demon strongest.

That way, come on!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2011, 10:05:05 am »

Renard turned to his allies, and said " I am going to activate my demon powers, so if you feel a spike in demonic energy that is most likely me." with that he sync to 10% with his demon blood, and tried to summon an imp to find the demon they were hunting.

EDIT: Will Tarran's Good/Evil Sense see me as evil?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:09:44 pm by adwarf »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:23 am »

Not necessarily. Are you going Full Manifest? If so, you're going to get reported, and suspended/removed from Zaphain. Unless the situation is dire, Zaphain doesn't allow release of more than 10% without severe consequences. (See: Being sealed by the most powerful binders in the organization/Being killed.) the fact that Renard himself is so powerful will probably get him sealed in a Domain Dimension created specifically to hold him. Then sealing it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 03:53:04 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2011, 11:52:43 am »

No just my right arm so I cna use it summon an imp I juts hope you guys don't report me if you do well then I will have to let Hellbringer take over.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2011, 01:53:12 pm »

Whatever, I'm definitely reporting you if you do something bad, regardless of your threats. Do remember that we not only outnumber you 7 to 1, but we've also got a much wider range of powers than yourself.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2011, 01:58:37 pm »

Whatever, I'm definitely reporting you if you do something bad, regardless of your threats. Do remember that we not only outnumber you 7 to 1, but we've also got a much wider range of powers than yourself.
This. It is kind of our job if due to someone else mistakes that we kill/purge whatever nastiness they bring into this world
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2011, 02:09:15 pm »

Fine then let me change my turn a bit.

EDIT: Ok I dropped it down to 10% I most likely won't be able to summon an imp, but I will try.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2011, 08:10:30 pm »

I think thats everyone. Turn?
Raggle Fraggle

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2011, 08:14:38 pm »

Yeah it's turn. Also, 100% Partial Manifestation is allowed. Full Manifestation is the one with all the restrictions.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2011, 10:28:20 pm »

Turn 2

Tarran closes his eyes for a moment, and then opens them again, his normal eyes being replaces by thin black slits, his blue eyes fading to near-gray for a moment, and then back to the normal color, showing his control over his Manifestation. Immediately, he could see the energy surrounding them. And it was evil. Blacker than the souls of even the worst criminals of Humanity. A concentration of the aura he knows to be Demonic Energy is.. surprisingly right behind him... but another, even deeper, even more powerful, is off to the north-west. The one behind is probably due to the other Demonics Manifesting, so the best guess is the one to the north-west. Bread and Raizen both check their weapons; Being Talented they can't really use their bodies to fight Demons. Bread has a modified Desert Eagle, with a seal carved into both sides of the gun, ensuring that the physical bullets draw slightly on his own energy to deal sufficient damage to Demons, while Raizen has his own weapons. Raizen also looks suspiciously at the others. Dravos follows the others, at ease despite his surroundings. Solum returned Raizen's stare for a bit, before crossing his arms and turning outwards. Slowly, he began to release the Limiter. 2, 5, 9, 10%. His Demonic aura flared, getting a surprised look from Akhain, who then disregarded it. Joseph kneeled down to the ground, drawing some rock out of the ground to coat his hands and protect his head, being distrustful of his own allies. Scott gathers energy, letting it spark around his hand. It never hurts to be ready. Bread shivers slightly at the demonic prescence, before focussing on his surroundings. The same as Tarran, he feels the most energy to the north-west, and alerts the others. Tarran reinforces his statements, so Akhain starts heading northwest, the air around him seeming to ripple slightly. Renard also Manifests his body to 10%, attempting to summon a lesser demon to his side. But unfortunately, his 10% Full Manifest isn't powerful enough to command even lesser demons. Akhain turns around, to address the group. "The Demons on this mountain are powerful, but we have been trained specifically for this. Don't falter." Then he looks at Renard. Even though only the council know about Renard's true nature, rumours fly around everywhere. He's been around since the reformation, and everyone at least suspects that he's an immortal, and possibly one of the founders. Consequently, everyone who isn't new to Zaphain thinks he is much more powerful than he is... and Akhain's eyes say one thing: "I have my suspicions. Don't do anything to trigger them."

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2011, 10:37:52 pm »

Solum quelled his energy. Apparently drawing out the demon wouldn't be necessary; Tarran and Bread both said the quarry was to the northwest. "How close are we to it?" he asked, going in that direction himself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:33 pm »

>Help Akhain focus on not getting distracted, so any traps by the demon are caught before we stumble into them, and we're ready.

"Akhain, get ready. We don't know how well fortified this demon is in his position. You're at point, which means you're in the most danger."

OOC: Serious, read again. I said nothing of the sort."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:50 pm »

Turn 2

Tarran closes his eyes for a moment, and then opens them again, his normal eyes being replaces by thin black slits, his blue eyes fading to near-gray for a moment, and then back to the normal color, showing his control over his Manifestation. Immediately, he could see the energy surrounding them. And it was evil. Blacker than the souls of even the worst criminals of Humanity. A concentration of the aura he knows to be Demonic Energy is.. surprisingly right behind him... but another, even deeper, even more powerful, is off to the north-west. The one behind is probably due to the other Demonics Manifesting, so the best guess is the one to the north-west. Bread and Raizen both check their weapons; Being Talented they can't really use their bodies to fight Demons. Bread has a modified Desert Eagle, with a seal carved into both sides of the gun, ensuring that the physical bullets draw slightly on his own energy to deal sufficient damage to Demons, while Raizen has his own weapons. Raizen also looks suspiciously at the others. Dravos follows the others, at ease despite his surroundings. Solum returned Raizen's stare for a bit, before crossing his arms and turning outwards. Slowly, he began to release the Limiter. 2, 5, 9, 10%. His Demonic aura flared, getting a surprised look from Akhain, who then disregarded it. Joseph kneeled down to the ground, drawing some rock out of the ground to coat his hands and protect his head, being distrustful of his own allies. Scott gathers energy, letting it spark around his hand. It never hurts to be ready. Bread shivers slightly at the demonic prescence, before focussing on his surroundings. The same as Tarran, he feels the most energy to the north-west, and alerts the others. Tarran reinforces his statements, so Akhain starts heading northwest, the air around him seeming to ripple slightly. Renard also Manifests his body to 10%, attempting to summon a lesser demon to his side. But unfortunately, his 10% Full Manifest isn't powerful enough to command even lesser demons. Akhain turns around, to address the group. "The Demons on this mountain are powerful, but we have been trained specifically for this. Don't falter." Then he looks at Renard. Even though only the council know about Renard's true nature, rumours fly around everywhere. He's been around since the reformation, and everyone at least suspects that he's an immortal, and possibly one of the founders. Consequently, everyone who isn't new to Zaphain thinks he is much more powerful than he is... and Akhain's eyes say one thing: "I have my suspicions. Don't do anything to trigger them."

I beg to differ.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2011, 10:47:02 pm »

Hmm?

What more do you need?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2011, 10:48:02 pm »

Oh damn. I thought that was someone else. >.>
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24