Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 96

Author Topic: Strangest Shit Ever  (Read 135464 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest Shit Ever
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2011, 08:18:29 pm »

unfortunately for you, you can't have a chin so beautifully fuzzy it increases the value of your face by a factor of ten. 8)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2011, 08:21:41 pm »

The face of a dwarf is actually an accessory of the beard. It decreases it's value, but gives it the mobility the beard needs to accomplish the dastardly plots that end in the inevitable flooding with water, magma, both, or lag.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2011, 08:27:26 pm »

Actually, the beard is a seperate entity, which forms a symbiosis with the dwarf at birth. The dwarf provides mobility, allowing the beard to do as it pleases, while the beard both provides protection and uses its advanced senses to guide the dwarf in the darkness of the dwarven tunnels.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2011, 08:50:30 pm »

Like you would know... elf...

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2011, 08:53:24 pm »

Fondler. There's a difference. Rather than lump myself together with elves, I merely "take care" all of their women while the men are at "war".
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2011, 09:00:23 pm »

My beard doesn't grow on my chin. It only grows on the underside of my jaw. it isn't even a neckbeard really becuse it stops at my adam's apple instead of going down my neck.
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2011, 09:10:56 pm »

Fondler. There's a difference. Rather than lump myself together with elves, I merely "take care" all of their women while the men are at "war".

Oh... I actually read that as elf (that is) fondling humans. whoops. Anyway, I'm a shark, so what the hell to I know about facial hair? (it tastes horrible and is hard to digest)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2011, 09:26:50 pm »

Clearly you are a shark with a gloriously waxed mustache.  I revert to your greater judgment.  I, meanwhile, am nothing more than an adorable fennec.  I can tell you about large ears and looking adorable, but beyond that I'm not much good.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2011, 09:38:35 pm »

Nonsense, you can tell us where to wear panties and where not to (your head, for example)

No shut the fuck up old man you already ruined this thread once.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:20 pm »

You can wear panties wherever you want.  No one can force you to wear them as underwear!  You're a free man!  Or woman!  This is America (or your country of residence) and you can choose!  Panties on your head!  Panties on your arms!  Panties strapped across your chest!  And not just regular panties.  Briefs, boxers, thongs, honest thongs, good thongs, troll leather thongs!  Thongs that the rest of the world says is inappropriate but you knew better!  You can do it!  You can wear all the thongs in the world!  Seize the day!  Seize the thong!  Embrace your lacy destiny!  Embrace Panty!

But no loincloths.  You cannot wear loincloths.  That's just wrong.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2011, 09:48:34 pm »

...touche

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »

You can wear panties wherever you want.  No one can force you to wear them as underwear!  You're a free man!  Or woman!  This is America (or your country of residence) and you can choose!  Panties on your head!  Panties on your arms!  Panties strapped across your chest!  And not just regular panties.  Briefs, boxers, thongs, honest thongs, good thongs, troll leather thongs!  Thongs that the rest of the world says is inappropriate but you knew better!  You can do it!  You can wear all the thongs in the world!  Seize the day!  Seize the thong!  Embrace your lacy destiny!  Embrace Panty!

But no loincloths.  You cannot wear loincloths.  That's just wrong.
Thank you for the biggest giggle fit I've had all week. I darn near fell out of my chair.
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Aachen

• Bay Watcher
  • Wenzo Pilgrim cancels job: unstuck in time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2011, 10:38:50 pm »

I finally understand the strange moods.
Quote from: Rithol Camus
There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is magma.

Quote from: Chinua Achebe
.... For Cliché is pauperized Ecstasy.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2011, 10:59:26 pm »

No. You probably understand one of them. Each mood has a completely different thought process behind it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 96