Incursion
- 5 (41.7%)
Zaphain
- 6 (50%)
Neither
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: New RTD ideas  (Read 3906 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: New RTD ideas
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 06:32:34 am »

Ah, in my world, Demon would also be somewhat of a catch-all term for all aggressive creatures. The others wouldn't appear much, and the only ones that could be found without intense amounts of luck and dedication would be the Fake Gods. In Zaphain, you'd essentially be Monster Hunters, slaying Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies and other nasties of the night. If you know what I mean. They'd be different classes of Demon.

And yeah, Taric, I could do that, but then the temptation to just leave it would start growing. As Kaguro can attest (We actually chat a bit outside Bay12, he actually introduced me to Bay12), I am easily distracted, and once I move on from a topic it can be hard for me to get back onto that same topic.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 06:34:15 am »

Maybe have Kaguro as a co-GM?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 06:34:59 am »

Er, I'm not that good at GMing, mostly bad at thinking up things to happen.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 06:35:38 am »

You could beat Taricus with a stick until he thinks of something, though. That'd be kind of like GMing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 06:39:20 am »

You could beat Taricus with a stick until he thinks of something, though. That'd be kind of like GMing.
Yeah, but that ends up with me outperforming FATAL in horror.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 06:44:03 am »

No, I like to run my ideas how I run my ideas. Usually if I let other people do it, they make me want to writhe around in pain. Not meaning to offend anybody of course, but other people aren't me, and when it comes to my ideas I'm a purist :P... It's like someone taking a piece of art, and then modifying it. As any good Master Artist would shout: "It's ruined!". I'm an asshole like that, sadly. One of my faults, but eh, I deal with it.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 08:31:53 am »

...if you do Incursion, I am so in as an alternate-universe version of Dr. Gallows. Anyway, as for losing SoX, that would suck, although I guess it would be understandable if you lost interest. That kind of thing happens sometimes, but I'm not going to try to talk you into or out of abandoning it. It's your decision. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 08:33:01 am »

I like SoX too. I don't think I'll leave it as readily as I did Ayrethas, but it could happen. Also, Dr. Gallows, the survivor. MEIN GOTT.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 08:34:57 am »

And be forewarned that I'll be playing a female character.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 08:36:10 am »

I already have a semi-plausible story in mind, which is that instead of being gunned down and revived as he started in ASL he would instead have been captured and put in cryo storage until they could figure out what to do with him. Then somewhere down the line, be it years, decades, or centuries, the Grays attacked and after they got ahold of some of their technology they came across Dr. Gallows's storage chamber and records, then decided to bring him back to see if he could do anything with it. Unfortunately the part about him being a major criminal was lost in the bureaucracy... :3

And female Taricus. you may have to do it just to be the GM who gets the first chance at that. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 08:38:32 am »

So tempted. But the ideas... so horrendous. Female. Taric.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 08:39:21 am »

Oh come on, It won't be that bad. Promise!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 08:40:24 am »

You have to admit you're curious too. It's like a trainwreck of a TV show, you don't really want to but you can't help but watch.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 08:45:00 am »

<.< I'll wait untill the poll tallies up before I decide anything.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 08:46:57 am »

Voted for Incursion. :3
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6