Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to Tunguska (Finally Through The First Night) (Recruiting)  (Read 8891 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Tunguska (STARTED)
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2011, 01:19:51 am »

Also, please don't attempt to utilize me for firewood or building material, okay guise?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2011, 01:59:20 am »

kill the goddamn deer, no matter how long it takes.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2011, 07:38:47 am »

Once the deer is killed, cook it.  This group needs food, after all.  Also, keep a careful lookout for anything unusual or strange. 

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2011, 07:30:45 pm »

Turn 3

McClay: (3) You kill the deer, but you missed the heart, so it bled all over you and took a while to die.
NRDL: You try to cook the deer and (1) burn the lot of it to a crisp. Wow... Next time, maybe a scientist should figure out the best way to do that or something? While you were trying to cook you (2) see nothing since the sun was in your eyes.
Root Infinity: You stop the bleeding, but (4) are still a little light headed. You (1-1=0) apparently have a low pain threshold and cannot get back to the camp, passing out.
Dermonster: (3) You set up the bedrolls and go to sleep.
Adwarf: You start a fire but (1) set your sleeves on fire! As a result you can't tell anyone what you saw. (-1 all rolls)
Flintus10: You (5) collect a large pile of wood for the fire, to bad it's mostly on Adwarf's arms. You look at the lump and (5) note that what is down there is oblong and shiny, with some fins coming off the less charred end.

Strife26 the Mutant Tree: (1) You're burned to a crisp, you have serious problems growing anything!

Nice rolls guys, what do you have so far? One guy passed out in the middle of nowhere, one guy on fire, one sleeping, one covered in blood and the rest just sort of about.

Darkness has come. The winds (4) aren't too bad tonight. -1 universal modifier to anyone not buy the fire or in the shelters, due to the darkness and cold.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2011, 07:36:30 pm »

Dream a significant dream.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2011, 07:55:48 pm »

Take my shirt off, adn use it to start the fire then tell the others what I saw.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2011, 08:01:54 pm »

-> Crap, that's going to make things tough for awhile, isn't it? Try to see if my mutant powers have any way of allowing me to control colonization species. Hope that being burnt to a crisp and/or being a tree allows me to ignore the -1 penalty for not currently being on fire.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2011, 08:21:13 pm »

Light a torch (without lighting myself on fire) and then head out and try to find Root Infinity and take him back to camp.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 01:22:35 am by Flintus10 »

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2011, 09:44:34 pm »

Try to wake up and head to camp

Apparently my roll of 3 fives in a row in the Assassin RTD had to be balanced by 2 ones in 2 turns here...

Also: I have exams next week and the week after. I will try to keep posting, but if I'm late don't hesitate to auto me.
Classic Medieval sexist views are awesome when they work out in your favor.
Noone likes my witty comments enough to sig them.

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2011, 09:46:34 pm »

Head out and try to find Root Infinity and take him back to camp.
Thanks. You might want to bring a torch or something though (or not. Considering what's happened so far you'd probably impale yourself on it, and then find out it was actually a rocket in disguise...)
Classic Medieval sexist views are awesome when they work out in your favor.
Noone likes my witty comments enough to sig them.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2011, 12:36:02 am »

Wow, I suck at cooking...anyway:

Try to salvage what little is left of the deer, at worst, the bones should still be there, and could be useful.  If so, collect them.  Try to scan the crater, and look for any indications of what happened, but be very careful. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2011, 08:43:48 pm »

Just McClay now. Why're you guys so fond of your ones?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2011, 08:59:00 pm »

IT SET ME ON FIRE SO I LOVE IT LIKE ITS MY OWN FAMILY !!!!!!! Actually if I hit my mother she most likely would set me on fire[/jk]

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:43 pm »

PMing McClay, will get his move or GM him tomorrow.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2011, 02:38:38 pm »

Turn 4

Dermonster: You (6) have a long happy dream about that vacation you and your wife spent in Crimea. +1 to next roll after waking.
Adwarf: You (1!) set the shelter on fire while trying to get the shirt off. Nice.
Flintus10: You (4) light the torch and (1-1=0) head in the complete wrong direction, tripping and also being knocked unconscious, leaving your torch (3) buring near the charred logs.
Root Infinity: (3-1=2) You are still asleep, hypothermia is setting in.
NRDL: (My gosh, another 1!) You really screw up trying to save anything from the deer, and then the fire in the shelter drives you out.
McClay: You come back to the shelter and (6-1=0) pull Adwarf and NRDL out of the shelter before it can collapse on them.

Strife26 the Mutant Tree: You (4) manage to bully the ants into submission.

I'm using Random.org, so I'm not just screwing with you guys... Seriously, this is horrible, I can't even advance the plot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10