Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Adventures In Actova! [Post, I'll love you forever]  (Read 11801 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures In Actova! [RP mode, ACTIVATE!]
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2011, 03:31:30 pm »

Who joins?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2011, 03:37:41 pm »

(OOC: Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. You guys can suggest a character, if you want. It can be any class on the website or in the core rules.)
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2011, 03:45:13 pm »

Any fighter, our party is too squishy and if possible a paladin for healing
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2011, 04:35:34 pm »

New Character:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Max: Buy a room in the tavern and get a good night's sleep.
Bonobo: Ask what kind of basic spells they teach
Skyler: Leave a note for Max at the Tavern, tell where you are going, and enter the strange house.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2011, 05:00:36 pm »

No skyler is a fool,I won't interfere as I only am RPing max

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2011, 05:01:35 pm »

Frist: Commence robbery!

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2011, 05:02:42 pm »

Oh and can we have some sort of help for sklyer if he gets err attacked

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2011, 04:30:50 pm »

Max:
A faun, very large, coming in at about 5' tall' approaches you. He has dark, nearly black, fur covering his legs and an entirely bare chest. He carries a maul that the same size as him but wears no armour.

"I... Good sir, Am Hortus Cornu. I'm gonna join you on your next *hic* raid. What do ya want me to do?"

Hortus:
You are a drifter, constantly looking for your next fix of sex, drugs and booze. You recently broke off from your gang of bandits that you normally hung around with after they planned a robbery on one of your favourite vineyards. Your gold supply was going to run out soon, and you had to get money from somewhere. Besides, in your drunken stupor the idea of going into dungeons inhabited by monsters and fighting them seemed like a good idea. You approach the Dwarf before you and introduce yourself.

"I... Good sir, Am Hortus Cornu. I'm gonna join you on your next *hic* raid. What do ya want me to do?"

Skyler:
You head for this abandoned house, hoping to find a lead on this evil mage. It is a short journey across the town, and you find yourself there before you know it. The house is crumbling and decrepit with cobwebs hanging from the recesses. The windows are mostly cracked and so dusty you can't see through them, but you think you can see a small blur of movement upstairs. As you approach the front door, a deep, rumbling voice sounds from the heavens.

"Before you enter my domain, a warning. Once you are inside, you are my slave, bound to serve my will for all eternity or suffer a painful death by the hand of my minions taking residence. You have been warned."

Frist:
You return to the house, sure that the merchant inside must be asleep. The front door is tightly locked so you get out your newly bought lockpicks. Sadly, your lockpicking skills aren't well-refined enough to pick the lock. You stop to think for a while, and decide to climb up the wall and go in through the window. The climb up is short and easy, but getting in through the window is a different matter. You grab the window and push it gently open, knocking a pot off the windowsill in the process. It lands on the floor and smashes, waking the owner and leaving you on the side of the house, peering in through the window.

Bonobo:
(OOC: He teaches any of the spells in the core rulebook, I'll list the level one spells here for easy access)

"I can teach you: Charm Person, Detect Magic, Floating Disc, Hold Portal, Light, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Read Languages, Shield, Sleep and Ventriloquism."

Spoiler: Bonobo Makestartle (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frist Leafrustle (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skyler Tahoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Max Yeskly (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hortus Cornu (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:35:02 pm by Omegastick »
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2011, 04:46:51 pm »

Max: after some beer and sleep train the faun
hortus: listen to max
Skyler RUN AWAY AND GET MAX AS A MEAT SHIELD!
Bonbo:MAgic Missle

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2011, 06:55:41 pm »

We don't have the monies for magic missile. Or any spell at the moment.

Hortus + Max: get some sleep.
Frist: Climb to the side of the window and hold your blade to the owners throat when he sticks his head out. "Silence city dweller. Now let me inside and get against the wall."
Skyler: "A-answer me this. Is there is p-power in servitude? I-if so I sh-shall enter."
Bonobo: Thank the mage for his time and get a room for the night at the tavern.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2011, 11:12:07 am »

Hortus and Max:
You both pay your 25 gold for the week and head to bed. You wake up early in the morning and grab some breakfast before heading out to train. Hortus is reasonably skilled with his maul, but not good enough to last ten minutes in a dungeon. Max teaches him the basics of attacking efficiently and defending.

Max asks Hortus, "Tell me, why don't you wear armour like the rest of us fighters?"

"To be honest, mate, I don't need to. I can stomach the 'ardest things they can send at me." he answers.

Max merely smiles with a hint of contempt.

Frist:
You react quickly, ducking down the window and out of the way before drawing your blade. The man inside gets up and walks to the window, worrying what is going on. He sticks his head up and you jump back up, holding your blade to his throat and glaring at him menacingly.

"Silence, city dweller. Now, let me inside and get against the wall." you whisper to him.

He backs up, keeping the window open and shimmying back against the south wall. You clamber up and hop into the house. It is decorated in a reasonable manner, not too posh but definitely not lower class. There is a door to the north, and the window you just came out of is to the south.

Bonobo:
You begin to utter a farewell to the mage, but he interrupts you.

"I-I could offer you a significant discount if you would become my apprentice. You would have to do simple jobs such as finding ingredients and greeting customers and there would be no pay, but I would teach you a few spells for a lot less. Say, 50 gold for the simple spells?"

Skyler:

Thinking as quickly as you can, you come up with a response, "A-answer me this: is there is p-power in servitude? I-if so I sh-shall enter."

You wait but there is no reaction from the house or wherever the voice came from. As such, you head back to the tavern and find Max talking to a Faun.

"M-M-Max, I need your help. There's this aba-abandoned house that a dark mage has cursed. I n-need you to help me c-cl-clear it!" you shout.

"Aye, lass, I'll help you in the mornin'. We have a green that'll be joinin' us too."

You pay for your bed and food for the week before heading to bed.

Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:25 am »

Frist: Tie the owner up tight. Ask if anybody else is in the house. Loot the room you are in, and peek through the door to the north.

Bonobo: "I'd surely consider your offer, however my hands are currently tied with a group of wandering adventurers. If you could provide tasks or request materials that would take me out into the wilderness or to the bottom of some dank cave, I'd be glad to take up your offer."

Everybody Else: Sleep.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2011, 11:10:39 am »

Frist:
You don't have anything to tie the owner up with that would hold him.

Bonobo:

"I'd surely consider your offer, however my hands are currently tied with a group of wandering adventurers. If you could provide tasks or request materials that would take me out into the wilderness or to the bottom of some dank cave, I'd be glad to take up your offer."
you tell the man.

"Hm... Well, tell ya what. Come in here every now and again and I may have a job for you. If I do have one, I'll teach you a spell for 25 gold after the job is done." he responds.

This seems decent for you, and you head back to the inn. You pay your 25 gold and head to bed.

Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41:41 am »

Frist: Force the owner to quietly lead you into the next room. Keep your eye and you blade on him at all times. Pocket anything that looks valuable and that you can carry.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2011, 11:46:42 am »

Max Faun and skyler go to chapel and get help for the raid
then RAID THE HOUSE
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12