Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Killsteal  (Read 4572 times)

ETV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killsteal
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 09:32:15 pm »

maybe 31.25 has good citizens, because when i recruit peasants they do their job.... as cannon fodder and meat shields. Unfortunately, the shields are so meaty that the next night i am beaten, raped..... beaten.....raped some more.......and more......and more.......and beaten again.......then more raping.......etc. by boogeymen.

Did your adventurer get the "Used to tragedy" personality trait in his description?
Hello.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 10:55:43 pm »

i'm sure he did, even though that doesn't show up in adv mode. (i don't think so at least)

that or else he was completely  sadistic.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

callahan.44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 05:34:10 am »

I don't mind if some get the kill, I have a 2-3 companions that are legendary in their own right and the injuries to prove it.

But there was only 1 dragon left and I sure as fook wasn't going to let any of them get the credit!

I only had to worry about one spearman after the rest had their faces melted on the 1st turn - never did the duel part telling me about his 22 kills (including a demon armadillo ruler) It was a race to get the headshot and that bloody spearman stabbed it about 4-5 times in the head. As for the rest, they shouldn't have dropped their shields.

I got some nice *dragon tooth earrings* when I retired.. lol
"I had it all. I had a fortress that was very decent, a military that was getting very respectable. I was close to being complete."
"Shit man, now it's all gone."
Pages: 1 [2]